Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person (86606 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by naturefellow(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
KEVIND:

Which of them is fake, abi eye dey pain you?
you dey mind TemplarLandry, that APC/Tinubu bot?

Online 247 defending criminality. Jobless urchin.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Openfortruth: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pascaldebravoo:

He is like this because of too much alcohol intake—he takes a lot of whiskey.

Hello, I replied your Dm
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by chatinent: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
When Bible say no sleep for the Wike, you think say na play?

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by gidgiddy: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
The ghost of Obigbo is dealing with Wike

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by fineberry(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2023
The guy is getting old na, do you expect him to be young forever nd defile the law of nature. He's still going to dry than that if you must know.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by aziaka111(m): 1:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Blood of inocent people they have killed because of power
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by emmybobo1: 3:14am On Sep 24, 2023
ehissi:

The picture on the left was wike as Minister of State for Education under Jonathan, he was way younger then in his early 40s. The picture on the left is Wike as a minister of fct under tinubu.

He is going to 60yrs....
How’s Jonathan now? Like a stock fish? GEJ is even fresher than he used to be.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by BALLOSKI: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
WIke Is this way simply because he talks too much. And this action is innate to him, however overtime as he soared higher in the realms of Nigerian politics with the aim of becoming a force at the national level, this decision got him to "talk more" in intensity & frequency.

TALKING aloud requires so much energy because the muscles of the face and neck are involved. These muscles are charged to be under duress (stress).
Stress releases enormous cortisol and calcium which could trigger a whole lot of muscular death through the process of APOPTOSIS which happens to be my moniker, following this, there's a marked reduction in muscle bulk & body size with concomitant weight loss .

I won't be surprised to hear that Wike has got Stomach ulcers too, If not there, then that awaits him soonest because national politics will require him to talk too much with so much engagements. Avoid Stress!
This is brilliant!

The position they hold is stressful.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by BALLOSKI: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2023
yarimo:
nothing like power can dry person. WIKE is also a human being
He's talking about the stress involved.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Developer404(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Give him another 8 years and he'll dry like bonga fish
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Somibrain(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2023
It's not power that drained him
It's troubled mind.. when all they know is how to glorify in evil and punish citizens
There can never be peace in their heart

Remember, a merry heart is medicine to the bones
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by DatIgalaDude: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Na old age dey come so. No be power.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Stanweezy(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2023
8stargeneral:
guy which part of oyigbo are you

I don't reside in Obigbo again but I visit school road at times market road often.

Last time I came there was 2022 and I lodged at one hotel in Mbano camp
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by 8stargeneral: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Stanweezy:

I don't reside in Obigbo again but I visit school road at times market road often.

Last time I came there was 2022 and I lodged at one hotel in Mbano camp
Alright bro...happy Sunday
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Desammyst(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
WIke Is this way simply because he talks too much. And this action is innate to him, however overtime as he soared higher in the realms of Nigerian politics with the aim of becoming a force at the national level, this decision got him to "talk more" in intensity & frequency.

TALKING aloud requires so much energy because the muscles of the face and neck are involved. These muscles are charged to be under duress (stress).
Stress releases enormous cortisol and calcium which could trigger a whole lot of muscular death through the process of APOPTOSIS which happens to be my moniker, following this, there's a marked reduction in muscle bulk & body size with concomitant weight loss .

I won't be surprised to hear that Wike has got Stomach ulcers too, If not there, then that awaits him soonest because national politics will require him to talk too much with so much engagements. Avoid Stress!

My brother, your words have started healing in the lives of people, amongst whom I am.

How can one get rid of this APOPTOSIS? What can be done to reduce its effect?
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Poleski: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
attackgat:
The first picture is Wike shortly before he became Governor of Rivers State 8 years ago

The second picture is Wike Shortly before he handed over some months ago

Power can dry person

Not true! What dried him was too much whiskey.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by E2000: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Years apart picture that pictures
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by achimendy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
attackgat:
The first picture is Wike shortly before he became Governor of Rivers State 8 years ago

Power can dry person

Is not power that made him look that way, is ogogoro and whisky.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by achimendy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
attackgat:

Power can dry person

Is not power that made him look that way, is ogogoro and whisky.
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by simfrost90210: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
attackgat:

Power can dry person

Powe can dry Wike, coz he's just very wicked!
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Feelings79: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin how do you know that
It's obvious nah
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Alantu: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wike will dry more in future. He will dry till he becomes okporoko!
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Stanweezy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
8stargeneral:
Alright bro...happy Sunday

Wish you the best
Re: This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person by Klchnjoku: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Klchnjoku:

Bro it seems I'm suffering from stomach ulcer please what could be the cause and what's it's implication if not treated early
Dude @APOPTOSIS how far nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.