Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Father,have You Done DNA Test On That Child? Your Wife Won't Like It Though. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father,have You Done DNA Test On That Child? Your Wife Won't Like It Though. (249 Views)

Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father,have You Done DNA Test On That Child? Your Wife Won't Like It Though. by Deepspirituals: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Father,Have you Done DNA Test on that Child? Your Wife May not Like it Though.

Be Smarts, Be Wise, It's so Terrible an acts a Woman would leave you at home to go have sex with another man, Get pregnant and then sleeps with you with the pregnancy, You are happy she is carrying your baby, You Work So hard, Pay Ante Natal, etc, Send the child to school, you look at the child, the pride of a father takes over your Heart but deep down, your wife knows you ain't the father.

Your wife speaks with the original father, ask about his child.. They both Laugh, joke over your being a mugun

They even still sleeps with each other.

See as you dey Suffer everyday To take care of a Child that you think. It's yours but hell No.

DNA does not hurt, Don't let any Woman use Emotions to Blackmail you.. Words like Honey, Don't you trust me? Are you saying I have been sleeping around etc

Oya like minds.. Sebi child na child...

Oga, If you have the means, Go for DNA Test Now
..That Child isn't yours until DNA Test says so.. To. SimpS Abeg Una no Need to do any DNA ooo
Re: Father,have You Done DNA Test On That Child? Your Wife Won't Like It Though. by hylyne(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Over the years, I noticed that most men take pride in winning the love of a particular woman even with every greenlight from her showing she doesn't love you.

Note that DNA related issues, mostly come from the above picture...men doing everything to have a woman.
Re: Father,have You Done DNA Test On That Child? Your Wife Won't Like It Though. by talented321: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2023
You are so right..
But dna is a must..
hylyne:
Over the years, I noticed that most men take pride in winning the love of a particular woman even with every greenlight from her showing she doesn't love you.

Note that DNA related issues, mostly come from the above picture...men doing everything to have a woman.
Re: Father,have You Done DNA Test On That Child? Your Wife Won't Like It Though. by Deepspirituals: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
You may be fathering a child that belongs to another Man ,Worst Part the real father could still be sleeping with Her and they Laugh ,Joke About you ...Chai ! fear who no fear Woman ..

Go for DNA. Oga ...

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Childbirth Or Natal Medical Plans Port Harcourt / Sustaining Food / Surrogate Mother Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.