Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger (13421 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / There’s Nothing Like Money Ritual – Police Warns Killers / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Bullet01(f): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2023
They lied. Ilorin people are holy and religious. They don't do rituals.
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:
You must be the one who is OLODO.
you might not believe in extra-terrestrial power but I can ascertain you that it sure does exist.

Do you think if it doesn't work people will be rushing to do it.
Juju exist for sure cos I have experienced different types of it. It is just either you are too naive in the spirit or you've not been exposed if not you will know that charms work

Please if you know an original native doctor or secret occult for wealth. Please I'm looking for the ones who won't ask me for money to join as I'm completely broke but I can sacrifice anything that they want from me. Please DM me if you know of anyone at all even if it's Ghana, Benin republic etc please
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2023
clinician2x:
I just de search for Ogun State in the post. OP why u no include Ogun State
Please if you know an original native doctor or secret occult for wealth. Please I'm looking for the ones who won't ask me for money to join as I'm completely broke but I can sacrifice anything that they want from me. Please DM me if you know of anyone at all even if it's Ghana, Benin republic etc please
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

We call it Asiri, wo Ogun wa ooo. Even for Arab world they also use Asiri, but since u are not there with them, u might not know
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2023
soccerlite:

Are you saying you know what aid money ritual that's not human skull?

Do you know what ritual means

No prob
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by solreb: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2023
englishmart:
Ritual means “a repeated exercise “ so how does “money ritual” translate to “using someone to make money diabolically?
Ritual also means "religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order:
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by dapadawee: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Expanse2020(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2023
JoeyNaza:
What is funny is that, in cases of this nature. The ritual doctor is usually an Alfa ( Islamic cleric ).

I keep wondering how the religion intersects with ritualism. We don't see this with Arab Muslims
na d work of your developers brothers they have infiltrate them too chai
Igbo na curse to Nigeria
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by AfonjaConehead: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Disguised mining industrialists and coneheaded structures grin
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by WesKiz: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Una no go arrest the fake Alfa abi see the life of Alfa wey dey fight ishehse people
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by soccerlite: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

There's no need of going far

Just name the things you can sacrifice from your body

Send your email
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Tyktoker: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Black man practice their tradition but claim to be christian/Muslim. Compare Europe and America where Christianity originated also Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait where Islam is their national religion and African version of Islam/Christianity and observe the difference. Wickedness is black man's religion!
JoeyNaza:
What is funny is that, in cases of this nature. The ritual doctor is usually an Alfa ( Islamic cleric ).

I keep wondering how the religion intersects with ritualism. We don't see this with Arab Muslims
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Cajal(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
soccerlite:

Have you read about the "otokoto beheading"

You know the story

How old were you then?

Go read it and maybe you will be able to stop your bigotry

Crime and criminality knows no tribe

Alright sir
I will
Thanks
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2023
soccerlite:

Send your email
jeffer2580@gmail.com, brother I can sacrifice anything. Do you have one like that? Can we also exchange WhatsApp numbers too?
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
soccerlite:

Send your email
Hello sir, I'm yet to see your message
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by soccerlite: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hello sir, I'm yet to see your message

Mention the things you can sacrifice

It will make me know how serious you are, then I message you
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
soccerlite:

Mention the things you can sacrifice

It will make me know how serious you are, then I message you
I can sacrifice body parts in places that the public won't know about or won't affect me publicly like my manhood can be taken spiritually though which means it can be useless and stop working but it will still be there as an appendage or one of my fingers can be taken and people won't notice or one of my toes
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by soccerlite: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

I can sacrifice body parts in places that the public won't know about or won't affect me publicly like my manhood can be taken spiritually though which means it can be useless and stop working but it will still be there as an appendage or one of my fingers can be taken and people won't notice or one of my toes

Okay

You can release your manhood

What of kidney?

Can you use people too?

alas

We shall contact you
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
soccerlite:

Okay

What of kidney?

Can you use people too?

alas

We shall contact you
Yes I can. Have you contacted me yet? Can I check my email?
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by Stonecoldstare1: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
soccerlite:

Okay

What of kidney?

Can you use people too?

alas

We shall contact you
Hello sir,good evening sir, I'm still hoping to hear from you
Re: Money Ritual: Police Nab Five In Possession Of Human Skull In Niger by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/09/22/money-ritual-police-nab-five-in-possession-of-human-skull-in-niger/

So sad..wen Holy Spirit is helping people get rich easily with no sorrows attached to it
Oh pls enter into a deep relationship with HIM so u can enjoy things easily..stop being ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son / More Than 30 Killed, 20 Injured In A Catholic Church In Ozubulu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.