Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti (2714 Views)

Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Aba By-Election: APGA Crisis Deepens as Ichita Withdraws Over Threat to Life / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2023
This is yesterday’s picture of Aba’s newly completed cemetery road as of yesterday

Shallow or non-existent gutter ?

Link: https:///x_dailly/status/1705480328318431514?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg

15 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Why being negative?

Can you really do better than him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by kokorokoman: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigeria and substandard projects are like five and six.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by franchasofficia: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Flood is a respecter of nobody. Chinese cities with best road and drainage systems also gets flooded.

The road have drainage system but drainage is not even enough to control the flood. That area in Aba need a big dam not even a canal to control the heavy flooding there.

Check the attached pictures, you can see the drainage being constructed
So op, its not about poor road construction, its about nature

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:
Why being negative?

That thing you quoted is suffering from inferiority complex. He is an Abakaliki man who'll rather kneel down to greet an aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man from other states. He feels it is the fault of other Igbos especially Anambra that Ebonyi is so backward in everything. He hates any development from other states especially Anambra. Go through all his posts you'll see what I'm talking about. He literally spend all his time on nairaland denigrating and hating on anything Igbo apart from Ebonyi. The funny thing is that he can't do all these in real life when standing side by side with any Igbo man apart from Ebonyi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Bestmanfornow: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
That thing you quoted is suffering from inferiority complex. He is an Abakaliki man who'll rather kneel down to greet an aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man from other states. He feels it is the fault of other Igbos especially Anambra that Ebonyi is so backward in everything. He hates any development from other states especially Anambra. Go through all his posts you'll see what I'm talking about. He literally spent all his time on nairaland denigrating anything Igbo apart from Ebonyi. The funny thing is that he can't do all these in real life when standing side by side with any Igbo man apart from Ebonyi.
He's Yoruba guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Bestmanfornow: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
This is yesterday’s picture of Aba’s newly completed cemetery road as of yesterday

This is small to compare with Lagos flooding

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Jennieee4(f): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2023
But he's trying.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Dpen11(f): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Aba in progress

4 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:
Why being negative?

why build road without proper drainage? Substandard road?

14 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
That thing you quoted is suffering from inferiority complex. He is an Abakaliki man who'll rather kneel down to greet an aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man from other states. He feels it is the fault of other Igbos especially Anambra that Ebonyi is so backward in everything. He hates any development from other states especially Anambra. Go through all his posts you'll see what I'm talking about. He literally spent all his time on nairaland denigrating and hating on anything Igbo apart from Ebonyi. The funny thing is that he can't do all these in real life when standing side by side with any Igbo man apart from Ebonyi.
I do it steady. I put an Anambra girl in her place when she tried to denigrate Abakaliki. We no dey take nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:

I do it steady. I put an Anambra girl in her place when she tried to denigrate Abakaliki. We no dey take nonsense.
Imagine who's talking? grin wonders!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by ogahshtu: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2023
The problem is from the blocked underground gutter that connected drainage system of those areas into orgbor hill river have not received any serious attention for many decades till date.....

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Seefinish: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2023
This is the raining season, anywhere can be flooded. Two weeks ago some parts of the Almighty Lagos built by Emperor Tinubu were flooded. When it happened in Lagos it was a flood now in Abia, it is an issue according to Agbadonians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Imagine who's talking? grin wonders! An Abakaliki man talking to an Anambra person anyhow? grin grin grin
of course. Is an anambra person not a human being?

13 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:

Fake pictures from Yoruba's .

Does it mean Yoruba's are always angry when good things are happening in the east?

Your FAKE post can only be from an evil and wicked Yoruba.

I was personally in Abia to see what Otti has done so far and I tell you, Alex Otti is the best thing to happen to Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
of course. Is an anambra person not a human being?
I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
I'm done with you.
you never start. Abakaliki people no dey take nonsense from anybody.

14 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2023
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a road getting flooded.

They need to come back and deepen its gutter because they never envisaged that degree of flooding before.

Depending on the volume of rainfall, everywhere gets flooded, and there's no exception.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Utsmandanfodio: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2023
grin
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by inoki247: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Flood is a respecter of nobody. Chinese cities with best road and drainage systems also gets flooded.

The road have drainage system but drainage is not even enough to control the flood. That area in Aba need a big dam not even a canal to control the heavy flooding there.

Check the attached pictures, you can see the drainage being constructed
So op, its not about poor road construction, its about nature

Lol can you say this about Lagos when it comes to defending your region you do it with confidence when it comes to outside your region you won't have this type of view and start to abuse the politicians....

Flood happens everywhere you can only try controlling it nd still fail until you people start having the same view you use to defend your region on others then I will stop seeing you guy's as hypocrite....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2023
I heard he's the best gov from the SE

Is this the best he can do

see river everywhere dem commision cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by ezechi242: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2023
its either that flooded picture is an old picture or it is from lagos, op na POS u use take snap the picture
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by DomPerignon: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
That thing you quoted is suffering from inferiority complex. He is an Abakaliki man who'll rather kneel down to greet an aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man from other states. He feels it is the fault of other Igbos especially Anambra that Ebonyi is so backward in everything. He hates any development from other states especially Anambra. Go through all his posts you'll see what I'm talking about. He literally spent all his time on nairaland denigrating and hating on anything Igbo apart from Ebonyi. The funny thing is that he can't do all these in real life when standing side by side with any Igbo man apart from Ebonyi.

Ebonyi is the only liveable state in the SE.

Abakalaiki is far better in terms of roads and security than anywhere else in the SE.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by DomPerignon: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
inoki247:

Lol can you say this about Lagos when it comes to defending your region you do it with confidence when it comes to outside your region you won't have this type of view and start to abuse the politicians....

Flood happens everywhere you can only try controlling it nd still fail until you people start having the same view you use to defend your region on others then I will stop seeing you guy's as hypocrite....

But when it happens elsewhere you blame it on bad governance and inept road construction.
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
why build road without proper drainage? Substandard road?

He has been there for only 6 months,and yet you are expecting to see all once
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:

Fact

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Malroux: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Ebonyi is the only liveable state in the SE.

Abakalaiki is far better in terms of roads and security than anywhere else in the SE.

Good. I don't have anything against Ebonyi. I want all the south east states to develop rapidly. I was calling out someone who claims to be from the east but hate everything about the same east apart from Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

He has been there for only 6 months,and yet you are expecting to see all once
what is worth doing is worth doing well

12 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
what is worth doing is worth doing well

Sure
Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Good. I don't have anything against Ebonyi. I want all the south east states to develop rapidly. I was calling out someone who claims to be from the east but hate everything about the same east apart from Ebonyi.
my major angst is against Ndi Anambra for their intimidation and denigration and belittling of an Abakaliki person.

12 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti by Ebubu: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

Sure
so why is the drainage in a newly completed road bad?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Military Regime Was Far More Better Than Democracy / 400billion Loan, Abia Is Finished! ;Stats Don't Lie / Chief Biodun Ogunleye New Deputy Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.