Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road (37622 Views)

"You Cannot Reopen What Is Functioning"Otti Accused Of Stealing Ikpeazu Projects / Newly Completed Cemetery Road Aba By Otti / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Tareq1105: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See this Tinubu supporter asking me yeye question 😂😆😂

You talk about shame, do you have shame ? If truly you have shame, you won't be supporting an international drug baron for president of Nigeria .

Abeg comot for road make I see better people

PrinceofAba hiding his identity as PrinceofLagos.

Probably it's better you solve your home country roads palaver before you talk about Sanwo Olu. After all charity should begin from your erosion states.
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by BossGerald: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
Omambala/Anambra State will soon be eroded into River Niger by erosion.

He who lives in a glass house shouldn’t throw stones.

Environmental hazards affect Anambra much worse. Sad reality is the state government is not as rich as Lagos to deal with it.

So you're a lagosian today??

I go do an expository on your evil agenda here on nairaland
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by KingOKON: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Melezenawii:

Pastor Okezie J. Atañi @ONsogbu

This unfortunate Ethiopian is also bad mouthing the best governor of Abia state ever
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Orbhagbemi555: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Irony1:

Until you get arrested for ethnic baiting and hate speech your eye will soon clear
See tears 😁😁😁
Grilled chicken treatment experience 😁😁
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by jrusky(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See this Tinubu supporter asking me yeye question 😂😆😂

You talk about shame, do you have shame ? If truly you have shame, you won't be supporting an international drug baron for president of Nigeria .

Abeg comot for road make I see better people

Hahaha how do you know a fool? A fool are assertive on propagating what they can defend and that is whom you are. You are not just a fool but a compound fool nonentity with empty skull.

You be real Nwa Ewu anukpama suffering from mental disorder.
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by ppogba: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Where did anambra come into this conversation from bros?

I think the first question should be, how did the south west come into this conversation? I am not even talking about Tinubu or Lagos.

An answer to this question may provide a clue to your question.
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by ikennaoma(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
You must know that Flood is inevitable in most of Nigerian states, growing up in the city of Aba I have seen flood over and over again in the state. while I pray for the current governor to succeed, you must get your facts right. the road commissioned was a rehabilitated roads in Emelogu and first phase of cemetery market. no govt can perform magic relating flooding within a shortest period of time. even in Port Harcourt I reside, once it rains heavily the following roads will be flooded, Mtn junction, Rumuomasi, mgbolu, St John's, Azikiwe etc... Flooding is still a major problem in Lagos till date. abeg leave my governor alone
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Kay25(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Bad belle people and foolish news to discredit the hard working governor

A governor so loved by his people because of how well that he has performed in less than 100 days in office constructing new roads and rehabilitating some of the bad roads that PDP couldn't do in 24years mis-rule.

Governor Alex Otti isn't bola Tinubu that is using propaganda to mis-lead Nigerians. The governor will continue to provide dividends of democracy to the door steps of all Abians and visitors in the state.

God bless governor Alex Otti

God will continue to bless the entire south east.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
And u are a prince in Lagos if u are so proud of ur otti why not say u are a prince in ABA.. foolish guy

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Kay25(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Make I laff Dem ..na Dem go still come dey abuse south west people say Dere place better pass shioor

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Samtob90(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Lagos will soon be submerged into Atlantic ocean grin
over half of the population of your reside in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Samtob90(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
ayokellany:
Sebi na people from the SW post the report instead of holding the failures you celebrate as leaders you are here blaming who no send your hate filled papa.

Who e concern if water carry your tribalistic hate filled Igbo father throway inside hell fire.

as good as the roads are that this their imaginary governor has done, I expect a mass exodus of this disgruntled elements from lagos but rather move into southwest through night buses

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Fearyourcreator: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
ayokellany:
You go explain explain explain
Evidence full everywhere

Knowing what a dubious character you are on Nairaland all this years I would rather go with report and photo I can see with my two eyes than the lies you have to vomit.

grin
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Malroux: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Samtob90:

over half of the population of your reside in lagos
Any evidence?
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by supajizy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut up. Alex otti has not built any new road in Aba. All the roads he rehabilitated have been done by past governors. He did a very poor job on that road. People are showing you live videos and you are still doubting. Obi fool. Because he's in labour party?

Which kind lie be this na?
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by membranus: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
Lagos will soon be submerged into Atlantic ocean grin

You must need to wait till eternity for that to happen. But unfortunately you can't, because your evil minded time on earth is already clocking off.
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Chimeremeze2023: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
So sorry Mr writer, you visited and we live, so you should at least ask the residents. The road drainage and it's surrounding drainage and road was constructed by the past administration and flood has been the major event of that road.......The governor did a finished road there just the drainage is the problem
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by lndigene(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bad belle people and foolish news to discredit the hard working governor

A governor so loved by his people because of how well that he has performed in less than 100 days in office constructing new roads and rehabilitating some of the bad roads that PDP couldn't do in 24years mis-rule.

Governor Alex Otti isn't bola Tinubu that is using propaganda to mis-lead Nigerians. The governor will continue to provide dividends of democracy to the door steps of all Abians and visitors in the state.

God bless governor Alex Otti

God will continue to bless the entire south east.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
You ended up expressing your emotions only.
It is expected of you to present a substantial evidence to defend your principal, instead of this rants with sense.
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by lndigene(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
So sorry Mr writer, you visited and we live, so you should at least ask the residents. The road drainage and it's surrounding drainage and road was constructed by the past administration and flood has been the major event of that road.......The governor did a finished road there just the drainage is the problem[/quote]
So you are confirming that the flood still persist
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by grandstar(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
NATIONALPASTOR:

The truth is most people from Southwest have been angry that Alex Otti is changing Abia for good.

Handiwork of evil vagabonds spreading falsehood against the working governor.

I personally went to Aba to see what that man has done and its second to non.

Alex is the only working governor as at now.

How many people in the Southwest know who Otti is? The only people likely to spread such are either members of the opposition or fellow Igbos. I can never understand how Anambra people love to tear down Abia state, especially Aba.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by MasterTeeUSA: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
if it's true...not shocking...SE needs underground PVC pipes to move water and mega drainage...if not, it's pouring water inside the basket...secure the land first and use the water lodged areas to do fishery... and ship to SW...freeze and ship outside Nigeria...use your problem as your strength...see as Lagos is using Ocean to build Oceanview...flooded areas have become the most expensive real estate...learn from the Oga

Melezenawii:

Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Irony1: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

See tears 😁😁😁
Grilled chicken treatment experience 😁😁

Until you are arrested by DSS for hate speech your eyes will clear.
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Irony1: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jd10k:

Lagos Island or the mainland because many of you people believe the LAGOS Islands is what constitutes the State called Lagos.
Yes Lagos Island is what constitutes Lagos state
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Irony1: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
LikeAking:

Stop defending these corrupt men..

The flooding is as a result of very poor job by Alex Otti.

Oga once again I ask you were you there?
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Irony1: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
naijapips04:

Oga mechie onu nshi gi. That is the current state of Cemetery road after a heavy downpour yesterday. I have people in Aba that confirmed it. If it was Tinubu now you will be spreading spit everywhere.

Shut up your mouth there. I ask you again were you there?
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by LikeAking: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Irony1:

Oga once again I ask you were you there?

You love politician’s more than the future of ya children…
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by LikeAking: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Irony1:

Shut up your mouth there. I ask you again were you there?

Stop asking unessessary questions…

Go and verify…
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Orbhagbemi555: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Irony1:

Until you are arrested by DSS for hate speech your eyes will clear.
Tears 😁 gathering
Unfair 😞😎
Re: Alex Otti Accused Of Commissioning Half Kilometer Flooded Cemetery Road by Raskimonojendor: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Melezenawii:

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.