Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends (724 Views)

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2023
He was a very calm and loving person 💔 TA LO PA IMOLE 💡🥺

You could tell they all saw something different in him when they look at him.
He wasn't trying, but someone how, he was the center of attraction.
Man was/is loved.
Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
The whole world will miss this talented singer

#Justice4Mohbad

Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
We miss him. Such a calm and lovely guy 💖... Who off LIGHT no go know peace 💡❤️... IMOLE 🕊️

Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2023
No bad time with Mohbad. He didn’t deserve to die young 😢 #Justice4Mohbad

Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by SpatialKing(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2023
You guys should let this guy rest peace

Did Mohbad promote any positive cause when he was alive?

All he promoted were Alcohol, rituals, cultism,drugs, violence, gangster and smoking through his malian music when he was alive...
Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Listen to Mohbad well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://youtube.com/shorts/escwOanr1xs?si=dJtwpabMqR_KWmMI

Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by Iconme(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2023
SpatialKing:
You guys should let this guy rest peace

Did Mohbad promote any positive cause when he was alive?

All he promoted were Alcohol, rituals, cultism,drugs, violence, gangster and smoking through his malian music when he was alive...

Now I see you’re mad!

Even If he promotes your acclaimed, did he deserve to die young?

Clown!!!
Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by press9jatv: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Iconme:

Now I see you’re mad!

Even If he promotes your acclaimed, did he deserve to die young?

Clown!!!
lol love your reply. #Justice4Mohbad
Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by TruthsFM: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2023
#justice4Mohbad

Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by Smitaro100(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Dis guy death pain me sha.. promising young dude, see how simple and easy going he looks.
Re: Beautiful Old Video Of Mohbad Having A Good Time With His Friends by TruthsFM: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Smitaro100:
Dis guy death pain me sha.. promising young dude, see how simple and easy going he looks.
yes soo. Very easy going artist. Chaiii death 💀 why 😭😭😭😭

(1) (Reply)

All Earnings From Tony Montana’s Song Go To Portable – Skepta (VIDEO) / My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO / Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.