Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO (715 Views)

Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo / I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO / "Google Recognise Me, I Have Made My Name And Money" - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO by Okeigbobaze: 4:03pm On Mar 06
Controversial influencer, Blessing Okoro, otherwise known as Blessing CEO, has stated that her ex-husband would not recognise her anymore if they were to meet.

Blessing revealed that she got married at 18 but walked out of the marriage when she was 21 years old because her estranged hubby was abusive.

The self-acclaimed relationship expert said after her bitter marriage experience, she repackaged herself, stressing that if he sees her today, he would find it hard to believe,,,

Read More: http://www.okeigbobaze.com.ng/2024/03/my-ex-husband-wont-recognise-me-due-to.html

Re: My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO by immortalcrown(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06
Iberibe na-enye onye ara morale.
Re: My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO by alphaNomega: 10:54pm On Mar 06
She thinks the ex-husband is trying to recognise her. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-husband Won’t Recognise Me Due To How I’ve Repackaged – Blessing CEO by poshestmina(f): 3:24pm On Mar 07
alphaNomega:
She thinks the ex-husband is trying to recognise her. cheesy

Hahaha..Why are you Nairalanders like this?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Stylist For Home Service Only / Cnn Connect The World: Backstage With Genevieve Nnaji / Denrele Gay Story: Charley Boy Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.