Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) (1014 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out / Photo Of Obi Cubana During His Days At DMGS Onitsha Emerges" Picture / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2023
My son did not enjoy himself, he spent his days in f£ar — Mohbad’s mom

Video credit: @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705468240758026496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKOiO4vuUE?si=fFBPMzbobKb0c8Kq

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2023
He said it in a lyrics that “10years I no see mama, where have you been on this while ??

2 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2023
I often try to imagine how he lived and it makes me shudder. Imagine having to live in perpetual fear and constantly looking over your shoulders. That's not a good way to live. No one deserves to live like that.
Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2023
He has gone to rest. May God be pleased with his soul. Still #Justice4Mohbad

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by talented321: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2023
No mind the stupid woman, she abandon him when he was still a kid. Her crocodile tears will only move weak people
press9jatv:
He said it in a lyrics that “10years I no see mama, where have you been on this while ??

1 Like

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://youtube.com/shorts/escwOanr1xs?si=dJtwpabMqR_KWmMI

1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by tamdun: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2023
press9jatv:
No mind the woman,she abandoned her son for 15yrs and now she's the super star,the dad that collected lapo to send him to poly is the bad person,walahi men dey suffer.
Note,mobad blame his mom,step mom,naira Marley,Sam larry except his dad

2 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by SpatialKing(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2023
What did you do about it as a mother
You ran away and left your son
You abandoned him

You are even living a comfortable life for over 15yrs
That's heartless of you

See the way Burna boy mum is protecting her son...

Now you are collecting all the donations, money and getting all the attentions you don't deserve..

How do we describe a us@less mother again

1 Like

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by Ruke1989: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2023
He knew that once I take my monthly allowance, I will leave
This is why I am never in support of children who later take care of their irresponsible parents.
You were absent from his life for ten years. Father too wasn't really there. He made money and tried to bring two of you closer to himself. Pay both of you separate monthly allowances, Tried to open business for you and establish the absentee parents even in the middle of his troubles
Both parents were aware of the beatings he was going through and you have seen him go to police station twice. You never took a deep thought to understand his reason for begging you not to leave him. He wanted some companionship from his family because the friends failed him. As a family, both you and the father left him one and two days to his death. He needed medical attention which eventually made him go to hospital and I believe you and the father may have seen this but didn't care about his health or mental state. The only thing that united you and his father, is the vulture nature in you both. You only came to have your share of his money. I am surprised here that after the first incidence of beating you were aware, you didn't follow up on your son. Now you stated you were surprised the beating had not stopped when you notice him reporting another round of beating to police when you came again to collect your monthly allowance. I am lucky to really have caring parents who will follow up on the faintest tip once they notice I am faced with any problem, sickness or challenge

The responsible parents do not place demand of monthly allocation or put unnecessary burden on their children. But the irresponsible parents, very insensitive, careless ones have always put burden on the kids they abadoned when they notice the kids later turn out successful. Nigeria has a lot of wicked, selfish and insensitive adults like mohbads parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2023
tamdun:

No mind the woman,she abandoned her son for 15yrs and now she's the super star,the dad that collected lapo to send him to poly is the bad person,walahi men dey suffer.
Note,mobad blame his mom,step mom,naira Marley,Sam larry except his dad
seriously men dey suffer oooo. 😭😭😭😭

It’s not easy being a father and a mother at the same time. I stand with Mohbad’s Father ♥️ When would father be appreciated?

1 Like

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2023
talented321:
No mind the stupid woman, she abandon him when he was still a kid. Her crocodile tears will only move weak people
her conscience will never rest till she apologised to Mohbad dad and the fans worldwide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by talented321: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2023
The benefit of marrying olosho and having olosho as a mother..
press9jatv:
her conscience will never rest till she apologised to Mohbad dad and the fans worldwide
Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2023
talented321:
you are very right. What a bad benefit seriously 🤯🤯🤯🤯

1 Like

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2023
It is very unfortunate Artist Mohbad died untimely. Chaiii death 💀 you are wicked

#justice4mohbad

Re: My Son Did Not Enjoy Himself, He Spent His Days In Fear — Mohbad’s Mom(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
talented321:
Abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Man Who Was In Bus With Mohbad At Last Moment, Expose Killers / If U Dont Know? / Africans Most Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.