Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out (10254 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by nlparrot: 12:31pm On Apr 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GPHeme_ph8?si=RvkMIo4KvxF27xHO

Late singer, Mohbad's mother Abosede Adeyemo has begged for help as she fears for her life.

She called on the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the first lady of Nigeria Oluremi Tinubu and well-meaning Nigerians to come to her aid after a Facebook user posted a photo of her house on their page.

In the video that has gone viral, the distraught mum of the singer said she has been noticing people stalking her and her late son's wife for a while now and feels that they are no longer safe.

‘’Nigerians please have mercy on me. Bukky Jesse has posted my house Please help me. Governor Sanwo-Olu, Mama Remi, You all are just looking at me. What have I done? They first killed my son. After killing him, they have not yet buried him. What have we done to Jossy(Mohbad's father)? Please save me from the hands of Jossy and Bukky.

After killing my son, they now want to kill Liam and then kill me! Nothing must happen to me, my son's widow, my grandson Lima and Mohbad's brother Adura.

When he (Mohbad) was alive he said we should not complain, now that he has been killed, have you seen it? They want to kill me. Now I cannot walk around because I am afraid. Different kinds of people will be in front of my house. I will not know they are stalking me. Please have mercy on me''

Source: Lindaikejiblogofficial @IG

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by nlparrot: 12:35pm On Apr 17
This matter has really been stressing, things need to be cautioned before more dramas emerge

Guys, let's have your thoughts on this!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Cj4charles(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17
Make we breath for this mohbad case abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Sonnobax15(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17
lipsrsealed
Una wey carry social media for head like dandruffs,abeg make una free this Mohbad issue.......I wonder how people feel comfortable by leaving their own personal lives and problems to deal with and start chasing clouts on social media shocked personally,I feel like una don too over drag this matter wey no concern any of us........If grandma wey suppose to dey ginger for DNA test say she no want am,then who am I wey no be part of their fam to put my mouth?

Some of una dey try cha.......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17
This is becoming stale.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by MrSundry: 1:52pm On Apr 17
These people should wrap up this rubbish. We are tired and not interested in whatsoever happens in their family. Nobody cares.

We have alot of problem to deal with in this country.

@MOD please stop pushing irrelevant news to the frontpage.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by MrPOTUS: 1:53pm On Apr 17
Na Nigerians wey dey give these fools attention I blame undecided

Dem just dey use d dead boy increase their online impression.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17
These people did not allow that guy to rest well, noise upon noise over him everyday especially mohbad father

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Nemesis0147(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17
This family should rest abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by NapoleonHill: 1:53pm On Apr 17
We are tired. Do whatever you like to one another.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Edoreborn: 1:54pm On Apr 17
These pple again
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by FactBoyz: 1:55pm On Apr 17
angry
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Keji1012(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17
nlparrot:

Late singer, Mohbad's mother Abosede Adeyemo has begged for help as she fears for her life.

She called on the Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the first lady of Nigeria Oluremi Tinubu and well-meaning Nigerians to come to her aid after a Facebook user posted a photo of her house on their page.

In the video that has gone viral, the distraught mum of the singer said she has been noticing people stalking her and her late son's wife for a while now and feels that they are no longer safe.

Why can't government solve this problem once and for all ?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by drerocker: 1:55pm On Apr 17
nlparrot:

Wetin de worry una self
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Honestey: 1:56pm On Apr 17
Some marriage can degenerate into real war, this is one of such

1 Like

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by theophorus(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17
This people all of dem just get issue.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by StOla: 1:57pm On Apr 17
Who gave these people a platform to disturb us with irrelevancies?

12 Likes

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Komo4dmoney: 1:57pm On Apr 17
Who are the ones giving attention to these people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by StraightGaay: 1:57pm On Apr 17
This mohbad palaver is becoming stale pls.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Beverlyjean(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17
Emotional blackmail from a criminal....this is exactly how narcissists behave ....always playing victim, when it's clear that they are the criminals

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by LocalStandard1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17
The fact we want to normalize fraud in Nigeria just cause it's Paternity fraud is alarming.
What do the people supporting these think the future where men do not trust Nigerian women will look like? If you succeed in stripping the supposed innocence and grace of women what then do you leave behind?

These two women here are like rotten toe nails of the body, leave it attached and soon the whole body becomes like it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Zetty177x: 1:58pm On Apr 17
Make una try do this DNA make we all for rest...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Samfloxin(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17
Madam,what about the DNA test?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Melagros(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17
COMRADES, who else is not tired from hearing this irritating story from this family all the time?
Haba the nonsense don too much nah, are they using their son's death to cash out from the members of the public?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Unperturbedpota: 2:00pm On Apr 17
This young man's parents are getting irritating . How can two old fools be seeking attention this badly ?

Either the useless father wants to be in the news or the useless mother wants to trend. Or that useless hookup girl wife wants to get likes.

What exactly is wrong with this family ?

No wonder the young man was so depressed 😔

How can someone family be this shameless? What sort of rubbish this guy must have endured from them when he was alive I can't even begin to imagine!!! angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Orlu13: 2:00pm On Apr 17
nonsense woman after abandoning mohbad, u are here looking fr sympathy everywhere

do u even know if dat is even ur grandson...bunch of oloshos dat flock togeda

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by duro4chang(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17
Clout chaser
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out by Judd007: 2:01pm On Apr 17
Make una go settle una family issues abeg, before social media, how do they settle matters like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Take A Drunk Girl To A Club (photos) / The List Of Celebrities Kim Kardashian Has Slept With / Guess Which Celebrity Is Ballin In A Coffin After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.