Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid (687 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Late Oladips Refused To Release His Album Until He Got Justice For Mohbad(vid) / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escwOanr1xs

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Hmm 🤔 this revelation is very deep ooooo
#justice4Mohbad

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2023
In all this, spare a prayer and a tear for Mr Aloba. He is the man who single-handedly trained a son (and a daughter), took three loans to educate the son, largely lived in penury while the son prospered, watched the son die, had the son buried and still managed to become the villain while in mourning...

Imagine doing all these hard work to raise your child and still end up being the villain. May Allah comfort him.

May you find the peace that eluded your son, sir. I wish you peace, Mr Aloba. I wish you peace.

#Justice4Mohbad #JusticeForMohbad #SayAPrayerForMrAloba Muri Okunola Igbos Funke Akindele

1 Like

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Mohbad and his father.....❤️❣️

Pls somebody should show me him and the mother, for you to know how this guy was Very close to his father

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705301980250325256

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2023
It’s not easy being a father and a mother at the same time. I stand with Mohbad’s Father ♥️ When would father be appreciated?

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by illicit(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Hmm 🤔 this revelation is very deep ooooo
#justice4Mohbad

Abeg this ur drawing no look like Mohbad nah

🙄🥴
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

Abeg this ur drawing no look like Mohbad nah

🙄🥴
toor . What of this one

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by illicit(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2023
press9jatv:
toor . What of this one

This one of pen still no look like him

The one in frame look like him
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

This one of pen still no look like him

The one in frame look like him
good 😌

#Justice4Mohbad

1 Like

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by inoki247: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Na the Dad people dey call evil like this...

We av seen Video where the Papa even go challenge ask the boy oppressor questions to know why they're maltreating his Son....
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2023
press9jatv:
good 😌

#Justice4Mohbad
The only thing was that the father went to bury him quick i think the man was just a simple who's wife japa from him due to hardship.
I've seen same occurrence not once in Lagos, you'll see the women when their children became successful.
But one thing I've noticed, men at always at the receiving end of negativity.

You sef go become papa, hustle to train your kids, make sure your wife doesn't lack but pikin go still post online " My mum is the best thing that ever happened to me" Maybe after she buys them bicycle or something else grin .

1 Like

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by dealslip(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2023
It is we Nigerians that are fabricating narratives just so it fits what we want it to be. At no point did Mohbad call his father or mother villains. The Father became a villain because he buried the boy quite hurriedly but we didn't know what was going on behind the scenes. Mohbad never called his father a villain, he never called his mother a villain. Nigerians did and all the fake bloggers before you all start a stupid storm on social media just know the boy never saw any of his parents as a villain. It is the stupid insensitive people that went to interview distraught parents in anguish, that made the whole narratives skewed. He was a product of a broken home. You all should keep your genitals from premarital sex so you don't birth children who won't be able to live in stable homes because of your 5 mins of careless orgasm. All you people wanting to have baby mamas, that's the kind of future you are preparing children from such relationship for. Even Davidoand Tuface with all the money. I hope you see the drama from babymama everyday. The children will grow up and see everything you have done.
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by dealslip(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
The only thing was that the father went to bury him quick i think the man was just a simple who's wife japa from him due to hardship.
I've seen same occurrence not once in Lagos, you'll see the women when their children became successful.
But one I've noticed, men at always at the receiving end of negativity.

You sef go become papa, hustle to train your kids, make sure your wife doesn't lack but pikin go still post online " My mum is the best thing that happened to me" Maybe after she buys them bicycle or something else grin .
It is people's opinions not the reality that is sparking all this nonsense. None of his parents granted any interview and told them they were were suffering and couldn't eat. Even you that you are talking how many times have you celebrated your Father.
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by Jennieee4(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Annoying human beings. Faking everything to trend
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Hmm O deep. Meanwhile, Her mum has something to say about his son Mohbad.

My son did not enjoy himself, he spent his days in f£ar — Mohbad’s mom

Video credit: @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705468240758026496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKOiO4vuUE?si=fFBPMzbobKb0c8Kq

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2023
dealslip:

It is people's opinions not the reality that is sparking all this nonsense. None of his parents granted any interview and told them they were were suffering and couldn't eat. Even you that you are talking how many times have you celebrated your Father.
Look I'm also from a funny home. Let me not say broken home. I'm the last one only son. I'm close to my mum. I see my mum as the author and finisher, my dad don't live with us that much.
I believe everything my mummy says.
But during my teen age after entering street my orientation changed. But my dad is a Lagosian and has more houses, so he left his house in Lagos to us and went to stay in his house at Abuja for peace of mind.
I'm not still close to my dad and i don't celebrate nobody or celebrate anything not even my birthday. I just understand things logically now and my dad appreciates that.
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Naira Marley owes Mohbad over 300 million from his song royalties. Mohbad wrote nearly 97% of all the songs at Marlian Music 🤯.

He was a ghostwriter for Naira Marley and Zinoleesky, and he is actually the writer behind some of their biggest hit songs.

Source — Dr Kemi Olunloyo (Ex PR for Nicki Minaj, WizKid and Ciara.)

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2023
dealslip:

I agree with you 100%, i just know that many broken home in lagos use to have some financial dispute at one point or the other sha.
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=press9jatv post=125966483]Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escwOanr1xs
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Lalasticlala cc justwise cc Dominique Fp. The video link has been uploaded already. #justice4Mohbad on every side

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
In another case, My son did not enjoy himself, he spent his days in f£ar — Mohbad’s mom

Video credit: @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705468240758026496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKOiO4vuUE?si=fFBPMzbobKb0c8Kq

Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

https://youtube.com/shorts/escwOanr1xs?si=dJtwpabMqR_KWmMI

Nawa o! I tire
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mohbad isn’t take care of by his parent. He’s a street guy . #justice4Mohbad
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by TruthsFM: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Dominique cc justwise Fp
Re: I Learned A Lot From My Dad, He Was My Mentor, I Learnt Alot From Him-Mohbad(vid by press9jatv: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
tollyboy5:
But one thing I've noticed, men at always at the receiving end of negativity.

You sef go become papa, hustle to train your kids, make sure your wife doesn't lack but pikin go still post online " My mum is the best thing that ever happened to me" Maybe after she buys them bicycle or something else grin .
hmm 🤔

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Release Video Of Last Conversation With Mohbad Before His Death / Nadeem Anjarwalla Biography, Wikipedia, Arrest And Escape From Nigeria / Larry Page To Become Google Ceo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.