Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation (18180 Views)

How Renewed Yoruba Nation Agitation Unsettles South-west / Yoruba Nation Agitation Not Security Threat, Igboho Replies Military / Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by lexy2014: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Burundi’s former President Pierre Nkurunziza publicly honoured his 12-year-old daughter with a medal for “behaving well at home” during the Workers’ Day ceremony in 2019.

lipsrsealed

I think d guy is dead now?
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by helpee(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu is a sellout

Fulanis killed your people in Yoruba land and all you cared was where are the Fulani cows seized

A Guinean that slipped his way to yoruba land sold all their human rights for over 20yrs just to attain presidency

Reach the presidency go plunge everything back to 1926

To show you how bad Nigeria is just bring slave ship from Europe or America you’ll see bankers and lawyers leave their profession to join slave ship

It has happened before. Jubril sneaked In from Sudan to Aso Rock and went ahead to incarcerate your Lord and Biafran savior after packing him in a box like sardine from Kenya where he went to do OLOSHO.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2023
So this is the next episode after 'ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY' grin grin grin grin hahahaha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by lexy2014: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2023
McLizbae:
That should be a news. Agitation for yoruba nation was a direct of yoruba's frustrations under PMB. The packets of Tinubu enemies also found it as a golden opportunity to geopadize his chances at the presidency.

Tinubu had to fight his enemies off.

Who are those Tinubus enemies that he fought off?
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Malroux: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu is a sellout

Fulanis killed your people in Yoruba land and all you cared was where are the Fulani cows seized

A Guinean that slipped his way to yoruba land sold all their human rights for over 20yrs just to attain presidency

To show you how bad Nigeria is just bring slave ship from Europe or America you’ll see bankers and lawyers leave their profession to join slave ship

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Utsmandanfodio: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2023
grin
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by lexy2014: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
The agitation was greatly fueled by reckless killings and worsen insecurities in our society with President Buhari doing little or nothing to address the menace.

We are hoping this regime will rise to the responsibility of making Nigeria a better place for all and sundry.

You are hoping? Which hope are u hoping?

You aren't even sure of what this regime can do.

Did Tinubu you are hoping on not support buhari despite the "reckless killings and worsen insecurities in our society"?
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by flokii: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Vice president for 8 years..

President for another 8 years by God's grace..

Yorubas to the world.. best leaders as far as Nigeria is concerned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by fuckJones(f): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Nyesom Wike have seized the land of “I don’t have any property in Abuja and My only house is in Onitsha”.

The latter cannot come out and cry, because he will affirm to us that he is liar😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by relaxandsmile: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2023
TO THE MINORITY TRIBES,WATCH THIS VIDEO AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT INVITED IN THE POLITICS AT NATIONAL LEVEL. This is the same tribe that ruled Nigeria through Obasanjo and was Buhari's Vice through Osinbajo.What is now the plights of other tribes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbW2e0sSsfw?si=TgNcrH5Atd6MUqMQ
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Yankiss:
Is this even news? Yoruba man is President, how can you fight to carve out Oduduwa and split his domain? It will resurface later. That's the insincerity of our freedom fighters. Give PGO Aso rock and Biafra will go under. It's just a fight for ethnic emancipation in a terribly unequal Nigeria.
lol. This one at this point wey I bold is not true. The only thing that can solve Biafra at this point is major restructuring

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Felix6: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Very useless write up. What is the problem of Tinubu's online warriors? They lack substance in all ramifications.
Kudos to Sunday Igboho for defending his people against invaders and shame on Bola Adekunle for selling his people for a pot of porridge.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Biafra agitation nko?

all these propaganda won't help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Omoluabi16(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2023
It is a no-brainer. As much as Nigeria dey one kind with the agitations having some justification, no separatist group will work against the centre when 'One of their own' is in power. Just as norther cries for separation died down after ironsi left the scene. The Niger delta cooled down when Jonathan entered. So I don't see why they can't wait and give him a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Whytelyon(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=Malroux post=125967553][/quote]

grin Most yorubas see Propaganda as a thing, I am in no way surprised. '
When i see the way these ones on Nairaland talk, i have no choice than pity them.

One day, you will come out to see the so called names, are debunking the rumours inscribed on here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Curious345: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Bigotry at its peak
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by santakris(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Very true just because of his selfish interest.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Malroux: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Whytelyon:

grin Most yorubas see Propaganda as a thing, I am in no way surprised. '
When i see the way these ones on Nairaland talk, i have no choice than pity them.

One day, you will come out to see the so called names, are debunking the rumours inscribed on here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They can only deceive the gullibles who don't know them. I know them like the color of Yemi's cunt.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

You aren't even sure of what this regime can do.

Did Tinubu you are hoping on not support buhari despite the "reckless killings and worsen insecurities in our society"?

Tinubu was not in support of Tinubu in so many areas but he couldn't criticized him publicly due to his Presidential ambition.

A good case study was Naira redesign policy and Emefiele.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Orbhagbemi555: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yorubas are afraid of self rule,they know they can't rule themselves because they'll start killing themselves like they always do before amalgamation of Nigeria.

Yoruba Muslims will start fighting Yoruba Christians.

3 million grilled chicken treatment you are looking for
😁😁😎

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Drsmartphilips: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=tishbite42 post=125967392]The Igbos are the only ones who believe they can stand on their own
The rest are parasites and leeches[/quotep] you are a fool,the igbos are the real leeches staying in other people's region
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Empredboy(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
But east can't agitate for his nation or presidency? Where is the equality here? East isn't asking for much. Give them too presidency and sew if this Biafra thing won't die a natural death. Or let them go if they will continue to be a second class citizens
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Jennieee4(f): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2023
We are watching.
If we talk now,dem go carry matter for head
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Minjim: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2023
The agitation was been sponsored by some fair weather Yoruba politicians in Pdp.

Sadly some of them are now in Apc. Example- FFK
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Whytelyon(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
They can only deceive the gullibles who don't know them. I know them like the color of Yemi's cunt.

Buhaahhahahahah.
The funny thing is, its a norm according to them.

I laugh. We'd know when the time comes.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by KaptainAfrika: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Loool as if the Tinubu administration is favoring anyone outside of his family and friends. All you have to hold onto is that Tinubu is a Yoruba man that's all, you will still complain with everyone else about the economic hardships.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Irony1: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:
Vice president for 8 years..

President for another 8 years by God's grace..

Yorubas to the world.. best leaders as far as Nigeria is concerned

You don't have sense walahi. You are just here opening your mouth like a cracked gong. Shouting Yoruba to the world. How has it impacted your life? You are still collecting 30k monthly for propaganda, just shut the hell up for once in your life.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Irony1: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2023
fuckJones:
Nyesom Wike have seized the land of “I don’t have any property in Abuja and My only house is in Onitsha”.

The latter cannot come out and cry, because he will affirm to us that he is liar😂

You don't have sense. He never said it ode
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by Mccullum: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu is a sellout

That's their choice, after all Muslims are slaves of almighty Allah.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by goodnessme1(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

3 million grilled chicken treatment you are looking for
😁😁😎
Yet the foolish people are the ones that lost territory. grin grin
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by oyeb15: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba land. A cattle rearing Fulani or uneducated Hausa man would have ruled Nigeria better than this.

He foist himself on Nigerians and stated impoverishing our people.

For the Igbos, they should stop being tribalistic before trying to rule Nigeria. Igbos are tribally selfish and full of hate towards other tribes.
Re: How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation by lexy2014: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

Tinubu was not in support of Tinubu in so many areas but he couldn't criticized him publicly due to his Presidential ambition.

A good case study was Naira redesign policy and Emefiele.

That's not what I asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Reps Urge FG To Suspend New Tariff On Used Vehicles / Soldier Killed By Armed Militia In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.