Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? (18354 Views)

HID Awolowo: The Best First Lady We Never Had / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Dr. Dame Patience Jonathan: The Best First Lady We've Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Abujafood: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2012
I'll take patience Jonathan. Her return yesterday made me feel glad.

If we compare other first ladies (Turai, Mariam, Stella and co) you'll agree that Patience Jonathan is a great first lady (the best Nigeria has ever had at least for now)

Who's yours?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Afam4eva(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Abujafood: I'll take patience Jonathan. Her return yesterday made me feel glad.

If we compare other first ladies (Turai, Mariam, Stella and co) you'll agree that Patience Jonathan is a great first lady (the best Nigeria has ever had at least for now)

Who's yours?
You've not said why you think she's the best first lady in your opinion. Ohh, i forgot, you have no reason for picking her. You just like her that's all. You must be one of those that voted for Jonathan and not PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by tunapawizzy: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2012
NOT PATIENCE JONATHAN

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by mrkels(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2012
[size=16pt]IMO, DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
mariam babangida!

34 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by zangiff(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam babangida

17 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Abujafood: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
You've not said why you think she's the best first lady in your opinion.

Okay here are my reasons;

1. People friendly first lady

2. She's not the controlling type unlike her immediate predecessor

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Abujafood: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Fcking reetard!

Keep it up, since insults is what you're good at I can only say continue being yourself! Make sure you insult everybody that doesn't agree with you anywhere you meet them = it's a great way to be 'loved'!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Fcking reetard!

^^ And you say you're not a troll? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by acidtalk: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2012
JUSTICE FATIMAH ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR.

The most Exposed, Learned, Composed, Educated and Articulate.

While her husband ruled, she still went to the court room to perform her duties. She Never started any nonsense Pet project just to siphon money.

Did I forget to mention she is the PRETTIEST of them all?

That woman is the Booooom!!!

52 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Clairette(f): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2012
It has to be Dame Patience Jonathan anytime. That woman has got strength, vision, foresight etc. She's highly innovative and does not slack in pursuing her mission n fulfilling her set goals. Just like my Mum, Dame Patience is a very good example of the woman in Proverbs 31:10-30

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by lynxnoon(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Sagamite(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2012
semid4lyfe:

^^ And you say you're not a troll? undecided

You want to define the meaning of a troll?
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Adam200(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Maryam babangida heq pet project is still felt by nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by nursemyke: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2012
Maryam Abacha for her role in women liberation, Family Economic Advancement Programme (FEAP), Mother and child Hospital, Women conference in Beinjin, very calm, good spoken English, Beautiful........

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ujchief(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida (God rest her gentle soul). Shes the definition of what a first lady should be like, an icon of good leadership, a voice for the women. Time and space wont allow me to highlite her numerous succesful programs. She was focused, dynamic, eloquent, charismatic without being wasteful.
Salute to the best first lady we ever had, and wil ever have.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by toyeoye(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida was the best IMO.sharp plus ads lookin till date o IMOo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by doja(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2012
This is between Maryam Babangida and Justice Fatima Abubakar. They were great for different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

You want to define the meaning of a troll?

Seun already defined it

Seun: A troll is a persistent trouble-maker who keeps disrupting the forum in one way or the other: e.g. consistently posting irritating offtopic comments on other peoples' threads, insulting people for no reason whatsoever, posting satellite pictures or other images that have nothing to do with anything, etc. People who make the forum unpleasant for everyone else. Some of them are spammers as well, posting adverts in non-ad sections deliberately.

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Abujafood: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2012
sayso:

wetin dey this guy stomach?

Food!
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2012
Maryam is still the best! Any day

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by tunapawizzy: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2012
doja: This is between Maryam Babangida and Justice Fatima Abubakar. They were great for different reasons.
abeg who be Justice fatima Abubakar......who be her husband
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Seun already defined it

If you see no reason for insulting these fucktards, then most likely you are at their reasoning level.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by MadCow1: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2012
1. Mariam Babangida... (Prettiest ever.. Igbo woman as well)

[img]http://4.bp..com/_n5RIoHw5Hds/Szi9KAztb-I/AAAAAAAAAdY/2ifddh0O7Vo/s400/Maryam+Babangida.jpg[/img]

Her pet Project

'BETTER LIFE FOR RURAL WOMEN IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST PET PROJECTS BY ANY FIRST LADY EVER...'

2. Mayam ABACHA
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AygI2IAKy1g/UG2xmuJIllI/AAAAAAAAFRM/idx5N4LTbfQ/s400/maryam.png[/img]

Her Pet Project

Family Support Programme & Maryam Abacha Women and Children’s Hospital (MAWCH) Actually touched alot of lives.. FSP centres are still around even Today and that MAWCH is still one of the countries best hospitals for women and children.

3. Justice Fati Abubakar

Seen but not heard.. Educated and stayed out of the spotlight.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by COOLDUN: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Fucktards!

Products of a failed education system.

Baboon citizens of a Banana Republic.

None of them because the office is a fraudulent created by the most corrupt ruler ever had in Nigeria IBB, and the office of first lady has never contributed anything meaningfully and positively to the nation. The office should be scrapped and forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sexyglow(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
I give it to Late Mariam Babangida,both in Elegance,Poise,intellectual aspect(s)..followed by Turai Yar'dua.
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by PrettyPrisca(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Mariam Babangida was the best! Followed by Stella Obasanjo!
Re: Who Is The Best First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? by sexyglow(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
I give it to Late Mariam Babangida,both in Elegance,Poise and intellectual aspect(s)..followed by Turai Yar'dua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party / The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / "The Death Of Cross River State Happened In 2007” – Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.