Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others (31638 Views)

Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by ariesbull: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
WONT THEY PASS THROUGH ENUGU, ANAMBRA BEFORE THEY GET TO EBONYI, OR IS THEIE AIRPORT FUNCTIONAL

IF EYE DEY CRY, NOSE GO JOIN

Ebubu:
Abakaliki Ebonyi state is the only South East State USA didnt tell citizens not to visit.

Abakaliki Ebonyi State is safe for living and business.

Ebonyi to the world!
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Timothy89(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
All northern states was included

But you chose to start with SE states on your caption

Make una continue

I no name una na south easterners I blame wey leave their region pack go Lagos

While their regions turn to grave yards

soon this monkey will shout I'm not igbo, I'm south south

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
ariesbull:
WONT THEY PASS THROUGH ENUGU, ANAMBRA BEFORE THEY GET TO EBONYI, OR IS THEIE AIRPORT FUNCTIONAL

IF EYE DEY CRY, NOSE GO JOIN

Dey play. Airport that is going through paper signings and code assignings for proper flights to kick-off in December.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Trustmea: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
it’s Abakaliki not Abakiliki.

Thunder fire you for trying to blackmail Abakaliki the land of safety.

Jealousy kill you there.
Nwa Aba if my hands touch u eh ur body go tell you grin
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Terrahawk: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Here is the map

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Trustmea:

Nwa Aba if my hands touch u eh ur body go tell you grin
wetting you go do? Proud Abakaliki boy like me.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by duduade: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dem for kuku say don't visit Nigeria
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
bigotry has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Morenikeji090(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol you can never see such news not to visit great south west states... Yoruba lead jare lol 😂

2 Likes

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Airlord2030: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Stupid igboland grin grin grin

Cursed tribe of animals grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Airlord2030: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Stupid igboland grin grin grin

Cursed tribe of animals grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ooni: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Majesty7:

Government can't do everything. They also need the support of her citizens. Now ask yourself. Do the government enjoy the support of most citizens in those affected areas? Take IPOB for instance. Most of their local communities supports them. How do you want the government to function effectively? Let's discuss
Dialogue is also a key tool of governance. It is state failure and nothing more if resentment increases in a region.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by mbos: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
Abakaliki Ebonyi state is the only South East State USA didnt tell citizens not to visit.

Abakaliki Ebonyi State is safe for living and business.

Ebonyi to the world!
a Ghost Town

its people have left to hustle else where

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
mbos:
a Ghost Town

jealousy will not let you admit the state is safe and not your state.

America knows better.

Go to hell.

Others are coming in Abakaliki to get employment you’re capping.

Keep hating while the peaceful state progresses.

Jealousy kill your generation
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by FOXDOSSIER: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
mbos:
a Ghost Town

Very true. Ebonyi is a deserted cursed state
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by sylve11: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
Ebonyi not Eboni. Dry comment.

Ebonyi I meant to say.

The state dry, bro. sad cool
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by emperor863(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

Make una continue

Exactly what south westerners are saying. They should relocate home to change the status of their villages from grave yards to viable cities. It is not magic that no SW state is mentioned in the advisory - the omoluwabi ethos of the Yorubas greatly comes to play here.

As for dem dem, get rich quick or die getting rich is their ethos and see where it has landed them. My fear is for the foolish youths we are breeding in the SW. They do not recognise enemies from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by MT: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
iwaeda:

Tinubu UNGA appeal in the mud or so. How can investors stay in unsafe environments. grin grin grin grin

It has always been like this for few years now, even during the administration of buhari.

It's called level 3.

The op was being mischievous to report it as if the DoS just said it.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by iwaeda: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
MT:

It has always been like this for few years now, even during the administration of buhari.

It's called level 3.

The op was being mischievous to report it as if the DoS just said it.

Most zone in Nigeria are red, the rest amber, may be one or two green. I know much about hazardous classifications. angry grin grin angry
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Advocate1810(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by fk002: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:

Make una continue

Out of 19 northern states 11 were listed

Out of 5 SE states 4 are listed.

This shows you that SE is more dangerous than North

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Advocate1810(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yobabad:
I know Ogun state will be on the list due to the activities of members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants) mining skulls up and down
Try use little sense God gave to you, how Yoruba Muslims relate to this. You people always starts discrimination but when Muslims turn back you can’t bare it. Useless being, some Mumu people like you also liked and shared your stupid comments.
Oloriburuku omo
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Majesty7: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Everything you have highlighted above still comes down to national and state leadership!

The people at the grassroots can't lead themselves by themselves.

Do you know the far reaching impact of honest and transparent leadership from the top?!! Do you think in 4 years people will still think and reason the same?!!

Read about the transformative impact of the approach of the following:

Abraham Lincoln
Theodore Delano Roosevelt
Jerry Rawlings
Thomas Sankara
Nelson Mandela
Martin Luther king Jr
Malcom X
Etc...

But you know it is easier for people at the grassroots have access to their local authority than at even at state not to talk of Federal.

What are there local authorities doing? Are you telling me they are also not treated unfairly?

The problem is that we don't ask the right questions. Once we started holding the local representative responsible, the better we are at reaching out goals.

Most people has been beclouded by sentiments hence them holding federal government at fault most times. What are the local leaders doing? Let them give feedbacks. Let community town halls be active and people speaking out. With that we shall know whom to really hold at fault
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Majesty7: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ooni:
Dialogue is also a key tool of governance. It is state failure and nothing more if resentment increases in a region.

Excellent contribution. You are right.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Naijazeera: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ooni:
If half of the country you govern is under travel warning, how do we explain it?

You explain it to Simon Ekpa and your fellows IPOB sympathizers!
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by duro4chang(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
iwaeda:

Tinubu UNGA appeal in the mud or so. How can investors stay in unsafe environments. grin grin grin grin
Sometimes I wonder why you should always follow the multitude/headless mob to do evil. In our igbomina dialect we say mase ba obo je oko. (Do not follow monkeys to ravage farm)
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by prophetfire: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ebubu:
don’t be jealous. If it was only your own state that was left aside you would be rejoicing that it’s safe.

Ebonyi is safe. Abakaliki is safe.

It it the most safe hideout in South East.
Like I said earlier, you are a lost cause. Very ignorant and unenlightened.
You look up to an American for validation but enlightened people know the yardsticks to know their worth.
KNOW THYSELF AND STOP WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE AND STOP BEING DELUSIONAL.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by moneyissweet(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
They should stop coming to Nigeria. No part of USA is safer than bornu state.

They should just fck off.

We don't need them here.... They are even responsible for all the terrorists activities in Nigeria

Evil people
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by iwaeda: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
Sometimes I wonder why you should always follow the multitude/headless mob to do evil. In our igbomina dialect we say mase ba obo je oko. (Do not follow monkeys to ravage farm)
Alagba duro stop supporting evil because of religion on tribal affiliation. grin grin
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by duro4chang(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
iwaeda:

Alagba duro stop supporting evil because of religion on tribal affiliation. grin grin
You surprises me I swear. A stranger insults your land, your people, your progenitors, culture and everything you are connected to and you are laughing. You are actually postpone your... A day will come when you will look back and say oh! Had I know.
Have a nce day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos / Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.