Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others (31633 Views)

Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by SonOfDSoil01: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

You don't understand...!

An injury to one is an injury to all...!

Is Southwest shielded or demarcated from other regions?!! Is the region a separate nation?!!

America has merely succeeded in tossing the entire nation into the mud above, including the Southwest.

Not only did they paint the nation black, they equally threw in more division into the works, which people like you have chosen to lap on.

Instead of you to be perturbed and ashamed that your nation is being blacklisted for terrorism, you are content to segregate and remove your region as if that makes any difference to foreign investors... SMH.

Make una dey use una brain abeg
if it didn’t make any difference, why was Sw states not mentioned? Everyone know Sw is still the safest region insist of some pocket of crimes which are mostly committed by migrants and no society is 💯% crime free, but for naija standard Sw is still the safest and you know it except you want to deceive yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by SonOfDSoil01: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardMirror:
where did you see ogun state?
leave the fool, is obsession with Sw has ran him mad he doesn’t even know yet, I just hope is family members notice on time before he enter express😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
sylve11:

Ebonyi I meant to say.

The state dry, bro. sad cool
na your mama vagina wey u come out from dry
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
prophetfire:
Like I said earlier, you are a lost cause. Very ignorant and unenlightened.
You look up to an American for validation but enlightened people know the yardsticks to know their worth.
KNOW THYSELF AND STOP WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE AND STOP BEING DELUSIONAL.
Ebonyi and Abakaliki is The only Safe State in South East

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by sreamsense: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Same white people that rated Lagos the most dangerous place to live on earth
But at moment, they said all south east and north are no go area. Only south west remains major investment destination of all seasons. So, investor should beware be that because Ekpa is already investing crime in South east. I am sure you are somewhere in the south west enjoying yourself, you dare not follow night bus to south east to spend this weekend. Just behave yourself well in the south west, don't join bad gangs so they won't tell you to carry your polythene bag to follow The Young Shall Grow or Peace Mass Transit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
if it didn’t make any difference, why was Sw states not mentioned? Everyone know Sw is still the safest region insist of some pocket of crimes which are mostly committed by migrants and no society is 💯% crime free, but for naija standard Sw is still the safest and you know it except you want to deceive yourself.

If you have ever lived abroad, you'll understand that you can't isolate some states in a nation from others...!

Do you really or actually think every state in Ukraine is badly affected by Russian offensives?!! But, can you travel to the nation?!!

You think every state in Mexico, Columbia, Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, etc, is unsafe?!! But, any wise foreigner will literally avoid those nations.

If you can't understand how even the terrorism in the North alone impacts your nation's standing on the global economy and general standing, then we really have nothing to discuss.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by iwaeda: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
You surprises me I swear. A stranger insults your land, your people, your progenitors, culture and everything you are connected to and you are laughing. You are actually postpone your... A day will come when you will look back and say oh! Had I know.
Have a nce day.

FYI,USA is my home too. Anyway, the adversary is meant for us. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by duro4chang(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
iwaeda:

FYI,USA is my home too. Anyway, the adversary is meant for us. grin grin grin grin grin
I just made the post for you to be mindful of what you say or do. If you sell your family so cheap, you will not be able to buy the same family even with high price. Have a pleasant weekend.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by iwaeda: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
duro4chang:
I just made the post for you to be mindful of what you say or do. If you sell your family so cheap, you will not be able to buy the same family even with high price. Have a pleasant weekend.

How many of you sold the whole nation to hardship because of your pecuniary gains. You don't love Nigeria more than I do, if not I will be enjoying my stressless life in the state. grin grin grin
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by duro4chang(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
iwaeda:

How many of you sold the whole nation to hardship because of your pecuniary gains. You don't love Nigeria more than I do, if not I will be enjoying my stressless life in the state. grin grin grin
Good post.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Minus jokes igboland is 100% unsafe traveling in and out

2 Likes

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by SonOfDSoil01: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

If you have ever lived abroad, you'll understand that you can't isolate some states in a nation from others...!

Do you really or actually think every state in Ukraine is badly affected by Russian offensives?!! But, can you travel to the nation?!!

You think every state in Mexico, Columbia, Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan, etc, is unsafe?!! But, any wise foreigner will literally avoid those nations.

If you can't understand how even the terrorism in the North alone impacts your nation's standing on the global economy and general standing, then we really have nothing to discuss.

Thank you.
yes we all know it does have in a way but just like the travel advisory issued by the US, they have intelligent report and they know the safe zones which is my main point, even in some relatively peaceful countries they still have intelligence reports and the know the safe zones in those countries and that has still not stopped those who chose to travel.

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by IdiotSpotter: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
All northern states was included

But you chose to start with SE states on your caption

Make una continue

I no name una na south easterners I blame wey leave their region pack go Lagos

While their regions turn to grave yards

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by IdiotSpotter: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
ufotunang:
Nawaoooo....see what APC and Tinubu has caused

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by freemanq(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
So you guys know all dis this things yet you still don't want Nigerians to enjoy go governce
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by justmondris: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Yousef know say Ukraine is far and far more better than Nigeria tongue
When last u visit that country. At least, we nor. dey hear bomb when we dey waka for our street for Nigeria.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by SonOfDSoil01: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, nobody is fooled by your fake pro-Igbo stance! How is the south-east region 'turning to graveyard'....especially in comparison to other regions in this useless country? THE INSECURITY IN THE SOUTH-EAST IS LARGELY ENGINEERED BY OUTSIDERS EXACTLY FOR THIS KIND OF SITUATION WE'RE NOW SEEING WHERE THE US LABELS THE REGION 'UNSAFE'!

Just WTF would you place the cart before the horse by asking why a Igbo man is 'packing' to Lagos when you haven't first called for the dissolution of 'one Nigeria'? It doesn't strike you as odd that you're trying to restrict the movements of a 'Nigerian' within a country you claim he's a citizen of?

Keep on fooling yourself!
so you need Nigeria to disintegrate first before you sit your ass down in your region and develop it? What a lame excuse, why are other tribes not migrating Enmass too just because Nigeria as not disintegrate. You people just love to live in delusion and always find someone to blame for whatever nonsense you bring upon yourself! Shame😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by prophetfire: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Ebubu:
Ebonyi and Abakaliki is The only Safe State in South East
. Malu
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2023
prophetfire:
. Malu
your papa
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Terrahawk: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2023
Cross River state and Akwa Ibom state also safe. Would love to visit them
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by ariesbull: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2023
LOL WHICH AIRPORT WHICH TRAFFIC...DO NOT WORRY SIMION EKPA GO REACH VILLA
Ebubu:

Dey play. Airport that is going through paper signings and code assignings for proper flights to kick-off in December.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
ariesbull:
LOL WHICH AIRPORT WHICH TRAFFIC...DO NOT WORRY SIMION EKPA GO REACH VILLA
stupid man. It’ll be operational in December so that f00ls like you will eat your sh!t
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
prophetfire:
We don't witness mass shootings in Nigeria.
But in US mass shootings is like almost everyday and yet Nigeria have never issued travel advisory about US.
It's unfortunate that Nigerians take US useless travel advisory serious. US is a big crime riddled country and have more gun violence related deaths that Nigeria.
And mind you they're not fighting internal war but they have higher death numbers as a result of gun violence.
US will be the one telling you where to visit in your country? Tuehhhh!!!

The mass shooter is always arrested, killed or brought to justice.
Owo church massacre, where are the perpetrators?

Hell! Nigeria's Government even forgives terrorists who slaughter villages.

Nigeria as a country is a big joke!
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by FOXDOSSIER: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Operational by which airline ? Ebonyi amusement park airport won’t work because it is not viable. No airline would ever want to fly to a useless backward worthless state like ebonyi with the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria

Ebubu:
stupid man. It’ll be operational in December so that f00ls like you will eat your sh!t
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by prophetfire: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ebubu:
your papa
. Nwa malu
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
prophetfire:
. Nwa malu
hater. Onye uchu
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by prophetfire: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ebubu:
hater. Onye uchu
akpa anu ndi ezzaa
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by Ebubu: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2023
prophetfire:
akpa anu ndi ezzaa
ewu gambia. Ihere gbuo gi. Abakaliki And Ebonyi State is the Only Safe state in the entire South East.
Re: Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others by sylve11: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:

Ebonyi na dry land, nothing is happening there, even ebonyi people are not living in ebonyi

I tell you.

The place over dry. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.