Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland (3620 Views)

Tokyo 2020: Nigeria’s First Olympics Gymnast, Uche Eke Crashes Out / Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by motymop: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is sad
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by PlayerMeji: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
These are the things one can probably protest about not the life and death of drug-influenced youth!
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by motymop: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Protest! Lol. grin. She should triple her efforts so that she becomes a super woman in the world of gymnastics so much that she becomes a god for the same whites to worship.

I learnt this from, Oprah Winfery.

You obviously dont know what you are talking about

Oprah winfrey herself was discriminated in Europe, she came out to complain saying she felt a deep sadness and here you are supporting the enablers.

Do you know the trauma that young black girl must have faced to be left out from a model she trained and worked hard for
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
motymop:

You obviously dont know what you are talking about

Oprah winfrey herself was discriminated in Europe, she came out to complain saying she felt a deep sadness and here you are supporting the enablers.

Do you know the trauma that young black girl must have faced to be left out from a model she trained and worked hard for

It will only make her stronger if she see it in a positive light. Can't you see Tobi Amusan? She proved her worth after all efforts to bring her down.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by redsun(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
That can't be real.Maybe they are acting.Not even in 60s eastern europe will that be allowed.That woman will never hold a public office or be allowed near normal people again if that was not an act. It takes a psychotic person to act like that.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by motymop: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It will only make her stronger if she see it in a positive light. Can't you see Tobi Amusan? She proved her worth after all efforts to bring her down.

What does Tobi Amusan has to do with this.

Did she say she was discriminated racially.

We are talking about a young black girl in Ireland who proved her worth in a competition and was denied her medal because of her skin colour.

Opray proved her worth and was still discriminated in Europe.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Resees: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There are those who are called 'OSU' in Igboland. These people are also Igbos but are discrimated against by not Yorubas nor Fulanis, nor Tiv but Igbos which they are a part of.

Kindly look inwards. Thank you.

You think Western Europeans get along with Eastern Europeans?
I bet you saw where I mentioned that Igbos themselves don’t get along whether it is Osu or not they don’t that’s why south east is a big mess today. You also mentioned that West Europe doesn’t get along with the Eastern Europe at least Western Europe is doing pretty good but we can’t say the same with our Western Africa because blacks are cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Resees:

I bet you saw where I mentioned that Igbos themselves don’t get along whether it is Osu or not they don’t that’s why south east is a big mess today. You also mentioned that West Europe doesn’t get along with the Eastern Europe at least Western Europe is doing pretty good but we can’t say the same with our Western Africa because blacks are cursed.

Blacks are not cursed. Lol grin. Do you know that a white blonde enjoys more privilege than one who is not blonde?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Resees: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Blacks are not cursed. Lol grin. Do you know that a white blonde enjoys more privilege than one who is not blonde?

At least White people gets along to build shit while blacks are busy fighting themselves..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Islamisformumu: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
She's not a Nigerian

MurderX:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ7qbYaR/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxhGRkGt7HC/?igshid=M2MyMzgzODVlNw==

Watch chilling video of how this Nigerian gymnast child was treated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Islamisformumu: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
You mean the blondes who are regarded as less intelligent by other white people?

Zxcvbnmghtr:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by kindy51(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
With the way you are supporting evil in Nigerian politics?
Throwback:
I can never love any country more than my country Nigeria.

That is why I have never fancied all this migration ambitions that many Nigerians are obsessed about.

I see the good development in other top countries and I don't want to enjoy it there alone, but to have it in my country Nigeria also.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Throwback: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
kindy51:
With the way you are supporting evil in Nigerian politics?

I reckon I support evil because I did not support the candidate you supported?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by TheGreatIYANU: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
If not for useless and demonic leaders, what would drive some of us away from a divinely blessed land like Nigeria?!

Useless leaders with predominantly useless people have cursed our land.

I pray we can rectify our course. What we're facing abroad in the hands of these people is not beans.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by ambitiouschap17: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol it happened last year.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by ItisWell22(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
It’s so touching 😢

Watching her look all around, trying to figure out where her medal would be coming from while keeping her smile was heartbreaking. 😢
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
DesChyko:
Then there are some of us who fight to make here worth living in.

And those who hide under the guise of patriotism, to keep the home country as it is.

You're right. That's why we rejected the Anambra failure Peter Himtulie Obi.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by MurderX: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
ItisWell22:
It’s so touching 😢

Watching her look all around, trying to figure out where her medal would be coming from while keeping her smile was heartbreaking. 😢

It is a very very sad video, she was in despair, trying to call for attention, to reach out to anyone, and they all ignored her like nothing was wrong, like she doesnt exist. She is just a child, why being so mean to her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by GeneralPula: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
jedisco:
Sad watching this.
Apparently, it happened 18m ago but has just gone viral.

Their gymnastic federation has issued an apology which I find half-hearted.

Discrimination anywhere should be should be fought. Sadly, it happens even in Nigeria.
You see, they didn’t even suspend her..

Useless Apology! I liked the fact that the family of the said girl declined their direct apology!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by DyingFetus: 3:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Deport her nigger ass back if she can't deal with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Tribalists condemning Racists.

Y'all are disgusting
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by Starboytwo(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2023
No bleeps giving.

Their lands, their rule.
Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by victory36(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Good. She should be sent back to wherever she comes from as she is clearly an imposter. After supporting stupid leaders and selling themselves into slavery, you expect others to respect you. Dream on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland by XAUBulls: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can 2012: Which Country Will You Be Supporting? / Stephen Keshi Invites 30 Players For Liberia Friendly / Come on in and Win - 1.20 To 1.30 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.