Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning (181 Views)

"Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / What Do People Mean When They Say Somebody Is Too Churchy For Their Liking? / Dream Meaning Of Someone Braiding Your Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by Unbreakable26(f): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2023
I usually dream of writing exam at my secondary school with the school uniform on me at the end of every month... If l didn't see it at month ending then I will see it at the beginning of new month please somebody help me with the meaning.
Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by Taylor92: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2023
grin
Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by Mozino007(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2023
That’s the spirit of stagnation…Go to prayer city for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by world123: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
If you are no longer in secondary school, that dream means backwardness. You may find it difficult succeeding in life.

Please do not be afraid, dream is one of the ways God speaks to his children, so they can either accept the dream or reject the dream through prayers.

✓Can you fast? If yes, fast for 7 days.
✓Wake up at midnight to pray, 1am is perfect.
✓Worship God from the dept of your heart, you can do this for 30 minutes.
✓Confess your sins, you have to mean it. ✓Confess your sin with Psalm 51.
✓Now cancel the evil plans of the wicked using the blood of Jesus.
✓Pray with Psalm 35 and Psalm 59.
✓Bless your self with scriptures such as "I will move forward and not backward Exodus 14:15b", Genesis 1:28 and Psalm 1:3
✓While blessings your self with scriptures, personalise it. You can add more scriptures to bless yourself.
✓Worship God for the revelation of the dream, believing that he will not allow the the plans of Satan to excel.

While making this prayer, you will be getting dreams, please write them down. At the end of of your prayers, you can send a mail of your dreams to me. Please keep yourself holy else, the worse befalls you.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
You bring your dreams out for and it was interpreted for you!

And na so he go be for you!
Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by Unbreakable26(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mozino007 thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by Unbreakable26(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
world123
Thanks so much sir
Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by walosky(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
That means you have a calling ; be it ancestral or religious ,brace up!
Re: Please Somebody Help With This Dream Meaning by Unbreakable26(f): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
walosky
Hmmmmm l wish I will understand this more clearly

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Land: “my Righteous Servants Shall Inherit The Land / If Heart Of Man Is Desparately Wicked Then Why Give Birth? / The Bible Story Of The Woman, The Child, And The Dragon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.