Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. (415 Views)

Why Is Presidential Broadcast In Nigeria Always A Pre-Recorded Event? / Be Honest!!! As A Nigerian What Is That One Thing That Annoys You The Most? / Advise Needed, My Job Annoys Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by Coldie(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
There's nothing u do in this Nigeria that's ever straight forward, it's asif there's a veil of evil and wickedness hovering around very the country. Too much evil has been done in the land that simple things struggle to thrive in Nigeria.

I requested for a refund from the UK since April, they refunded my money since June. This is September and money that UK has refunded in less than a month is taking me over 3 months for the money to go from the bank it was refunded to to my bank account. Money the bank received since June hasn't been refunded to my account till this date.

Same way in Nigeria to apply for passport you can't predict when u will get it, it's an anyhow system where you have to be fasting and praying to get ordinary passport.

If you send your order through NIPOST it would take less than a month for it to go from the foreign country u sent it to Nigeria, but once it enters Nigeria it would take over 6months for u to get ur package, sometimes u end up not getting it.

Nigeria is not a serious country, u might think maybe because u earn some money that u are ok with Nigeria, somethings will happen that will mk u rethink ur decision.

Somebody help me ask GT bank y it's taking over 3months for a money they have received to get into my bank account, y they keep giving me excuses everyday I go there they keep telling me stories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by superintendents(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
hmmmm many people are not ok with Nigeria oo,some are just destined to be here(Nigeria)..
Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by Coldie(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
superintendents:
hmmmm many people are not ok with Nigeria oo,some are just destined to be here(Nigeria)..

Nothing is normal in Nigeria.

Simple things are very complicated, if it was government u would understand both even private is complicated.

We just can't do anything right.

To apply for passport in Nigeria problem, to receive package from abroad problem, to drive for road problem, to walk on the road problem, to receive dollars from abroad problem, what kind of evil and frustration can be found in one country.

How do u explain to someone that money wil send money to a Nigerian bank account since June, the organization says sent. It's been 3 months, for the money to go from the bank account to ur account problem. If u go they tell u it's been resolved as excuse so u would go away, tell u wait for 24hours, u give them 48hours. Come back nothing. When u start disturbing they direct u to another colleague and say he is the one in charge, after that they direct u to another.

For over 3 months, it's asif they want u to leave the money for them deliberately.

A bank o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by Free2Fly: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coldie:

Nothing is normal in Nigeria.

Simple things are very complicated, if it was government u would understand both even private is complicated.

We just can't do anything right.

To apply for passport in Nigeria problem, to receive package from abroad problem, to drive for road problem, to walk on the road problem, to receive dollars from abroad problem, what kind of evil and frustration can be found in one country.

How do u explain to someone that money wil send money to a Nigerian bank account since June, the organization says sent. It's been 3 months, for the money to go from the bank account to ur account problem. If u go they tell u it's been resolved as excuse so u would go away, tell u wait for 24hours, u give them 48hours. Come back nothing. When u start disturbing they direct u to another colleague and say he is the one in charge, after that they direct u to another.

For over 3 months, it's asif they want u to leave the money for them deliberately.

A bank o

Go there and shout the hell out of those lazy and incompetent idiots' heads.

Don't leave there until they pay you.

A mad system deserves mad citizens, not saintly ones

1 Like

Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by F117nighthawk: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nigeria is an absurd country,where abnormality and stupidity reign supreme,the system is an enemy to rational and normal norms.
Doing stupid things, telling lies and glorifying corruption has been completely embraced in the system.the system is a paradox of absurdity
Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by JagabanB: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
No Nigerian is ok with Nigèria yet no single Nîgeriàn is making any efforts to make the necessary changes in their immediate society.
The same people complaining at various levels are same people contributing their quota to make the system bad.
These countries u are talking about didn't wake up one day and become what they are right now.
They all worked for it.
The people delaying the money, delaying the passports will still come and complain about "anyhowness" in Nigèria.
Same people who will skip queue in a bank will come and complain about "anyhowness" in Nigeria.
A society is always a product of the people inhabiting it not some supernatural forces.
Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by superintendents(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
@ coldie
how much you go pay me make I go there on behalf of you,and show them shege...
I go off my clothes join and start showing them madness...

grin
Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by Coldie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
JagabanB:
No Nigerian is ok with Nigèria yet no single Nîgeriàn is making any efforts to make the necessary changes in their immediate society.
The same people complaining at various levels are same people contributing their quota to make the system bad.
These countries u are talking about didn't wake up one day and become what they are right now.
They all worked for it.
The people delaying the money, delaying the passports will still come and complain about "anyhowness" in Nigèria.
Same people who will skip queue in a bank will come and complain about "anyhowness" in Nigeria.
A society is always a product of the people inhabiting it not some supernatural forces.
I am making effort though people are beginning to hate me for it.

Where I work I made up my mind to be punctual, work that starts by 7am I come by max 6:45am. When some people start coming from 7:15am.

In my job to teach people leadership they put one staff in charge everyday it revolves, whenever an in charge I am extra strict and don't accept the Nigerian behavior of non challantness, like where somebody has a break of 1hour and they will be going and coming back 30mins late sometimes 2hours late, sometimes they disappear totally and u don't see them until signing off period.

Behaviors like where someone gave u a task to do, you will tell him to wait then go inside the office seat down and start gisting with other people. U people don't understand the level of non challantness an average Nigerian has.

If u try that with me I swear I will report u.

I keep to time and do everything right both when am in charge and when am not, this u do so that u won't have any mouth to come and tell me remember that time u do dz I cover u.

Some of our people don dae dislike me, but I know I am doing the right thing.
Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by JagabanB: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Coldie:

I am making effort though people are beginning to hate me for it.

Where I work I made up my mind to be punctual, work that starts by 7am I come by max 6:45am. When some people start coming from 7:15am.

In my job to teach people leadership they put one staff in charge everyday it revolves, whenever an in charge I am extra strict and don't accept the Nigerian behavior of non challantness, like where somebody has a break of 1hour and they will be going and coming back 30mins late sometimes 2hours late, sometimes they disappear totally and u don't see them until signing off period.

If u try that with me I swear I will report u.

I keep to time and do everything right both when am in charge and when am not, this u do so that u won't have any mouth to come and tell me remember that time u do dz I cover u.

Some of our people don dae dislike me, but I know I am doing the right thing.
My comment is more of a general speech.
Those Nîgeriàns who are against u for not accepting anyhow attitude still complain about anyhow attitude in Nigeria.
Every Nîgeriàn needs to understand that we all are responsible for the society we find ourselves.
Doctors ignore patients who are not financially buoyant in the hospital but will complain when their applications for passport and other stuffs are ignored.
Same way with lawyers.
I believe the average Nigerian needs more orientation than anything, once this is done right, Nigèria will naturally work.
Re: Anything Nigeria Always Annoys Me. by VinnyBaba: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mr Coldie,

Channel ur Grievances to the USELESS APC party which came in 2015 to DESTROY this country.🤨🙂

During the Yaradua and JONATHAN'S era, Nigerians were not Wailing and there was no Japa syndrome as we see now.😒

(1) (Reply)

Only China Might Save Tinubu's Administraton / Breaking: Tinubu Is A Big Failure, Can't Boast Of Achieving Anything / Obi And Obidients Are Serial Liars, Failed Propagandists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.