Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Benefit of Dating a Creative Minded Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Benefit of Dating a Creative Minded Lady (105 Views)

Oye Kyme, Bobrisky's Former PA Alledged Bobrisky Of Dating Mompha / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit of Dating a Creative Minded Lady by Sog2: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hello Nairamates, today 23rd of September is my birthday and below is the gift my 21 years old fiancee sent to me and according to her this is all she could offer, I am lost of words to appreciate her, in fact this is more than just telling her thank you. She won my heart more with this...What should I bless her with?
Thank you.🙏🙏🏿

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Clear This Skin Problems / Clean Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Urgently For Sale In Ogba Lagos / Install Solar Now, Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.