Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

What And What To Travel With As A Student To London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What And What To Travel With As A Student To London (6397 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by D1O(m): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2007
How far my people? Madam Salsera, I dey hail oh. How are ur preparations for the festive season.

@Nkenwanyi,
How far, make u no work ur head out for ur xmas vac oh, abi u dey go 9ja? Talk 2 mi, we fit still try connect sha, anyhow
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by funkybaby(f): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2007
@d10
Been a while. Hope you are faring well.
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by D1O(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2007
@funkybaby
Yeah I'm good, been busy as hell with uni tho. But we are on break now and I am laying back and savouring the goodness of the moment.

How are you doing? And how ur preparations for the yuletide? Just to assure you of my gratitude for those nice words when mthey mattered most, I'd never forget, Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by funkybaby(f): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2007
@D10
My Dear, its nice to know you've settled down fully and things are going well for you. Its cheering to know you found all the advice on this thread useful. Are you working during the christmas hols? Hope you are sending to your mum this christmas, lol. Am doing good, looking very much forward to the new year. smiley
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by D1O(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2007
@Funkybaby
She desperately wanted me home for the xmas break but I have a presentation due quite early in january. And I know going to 9ja would make me start missing 9ja again after returning very early in January. She is talking easter now, meanwhile I have other plans for easter as my American tourist visa has just come thru. I guess I'll leave the bad news for her till then.

Gotta run off to work. Dont wanna get sacked for latecoming, I need the cash.

1 Like

Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by funkybaby(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2007
@D10
I understand how mothers can be. Congratulations on the american visa. Whats the duration of the visa? Its no bad news-am sure when you tell your mum, she will be very happy about it. Just bombard her with lovely things-clothes,shoes,perfumes,etc and loads of pictures of you.
Cheers!
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by D1O(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2008
@funkybaby, nkenwanyi, and salsera

A happy new year to you guys. I hope it brings you all, all that your beautiful hearts desire
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 07, 2008
D10

heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR
resident student, I have been really busy with work and grad school so I 'banned' myself from NL for about 7 weeks.

How are you doing? I am told its colder in the UK now, luckily I 'disappeared' before temp dropped

Don't worry too much abt MOM, call her often and break the news to her just before Easter.

resident student no2
sister na so everybody dey see am o!!
u go see sun for sky but you go wear coat + leg warmer
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by D1O(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2008
Dear Salsera,
It's beautiful to read from you again, 'resident student d first' sends his regards, lol. Its funny how u've given us names already. I'd have to find a way to fit that into my Passport.

How's work. I hope u are doing great. Its cold here tho but not as bad as I was made to think. On the average, its like in the neighbourhood of -2 to +5. And I've always been told to wait for January, u'll see cold. Now they are telling me to wait for Feb. Well we dey sha. Meanwhile, my friends in America and Canada are experiencing snow storms. I think its warmer in the UK compared to Northern America,

Enough tori,

So I guess u'll have to take another 7 week break innit?, lol
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by anusule(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
@topic
when coming as a student, don't forget to bring your mathset and end-of-the-year party money. lol grin
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by Temmyoba: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
If you want to travel, i think u can get in touch with this is people they've helped me even my friend, there is not all about money, here is there details if u which:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC. IS A STUDY/ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANT WHICH AIMS AT HELPING ITS CLIENTS OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN SEEKING ADMISSIONS OR STUDY ABROAD,OR FOREIGN JOB SEARCH BOTH SKILLED AND UNSKILLED AND DURING VISA APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS.

IF YOU DESIRE QUALITY ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR TRAVEL OR MIGRATION PLANS FROM NIGERIA (OR WEST AFRICA) TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD, CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP WITH YOUR VISA PROBLEMS!

OFFICE ADDRESS:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.
**STUDY/WORK ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS**
(A SUBSIDIARY OF JOSSY CROWN WEALTH NIG LTD)
181,BAMGBOSE STREET,LAGOS ISLAND,
LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA.
TEL:+23412205180, +2347055899232
EMAIL:quantum.resoucesinc@gmail.com

that is there address u can call or mail themwell i can say they are good becasue they done it for me.

I wish u good luck
Re: What And What To Travel With As A Student To London by lloydhill(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2008
Hi all,i enjoy coming to this section alot.I dropped a reply to your topic but no one replied me.I just got admission into the uni of aberdeen to study safety eng, ,but i need some advice.Fisrtly how can i get the accomodation forms in time so i can pay for them,then if anyone has advices for me when i want to apply in the embassy should kindly drop them here for me and all to assist us.thanks alot again.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Actions To Take When In An Automobile Accident / Aviation Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Flight Disruptions Loom / Partial Collapse Of 21-Storey Skyscraper In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.