Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) (73076 Views)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nasri100:
Nigeria sha very messed up region.

Why these photos and videos are popping up is what i dont understand. No respect to the family whatsoever.

They couldn't even cordon the area before they started.

Painful thing is the Young Nigerians will have this mentality that this sort of exposure is normal.

Kai.
But truth be told, the family are very stupïd! Did they themselves have any respect for him? Why rush to bury him? What is the big deal about getting a decent coffin for the guy? We know they are very wretched people but why not take a bit of the guy's money to buy a good sizeable coffin for the guy rather than break his neck? I repeat, they are very stupïd people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Makunahatata: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Miracle2020:
sometimes I don't like to reply kids. But let me school you: Did the father get the approval of the mother and wife before burying him?
Is the father the next of kin?
Whenever you want to pass an opinion pls don't attack others.
you sounds like an idiot , evn the wife dey the burial!
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Paramount01:

Nobody knows is death will go like this, why keeping a young boys death,for wat
Who certifed him dead, which hospital or doctor did that that?
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

What are u talking about?

Drink too much

🤕
I'm just drawing your attention to your comment saying necrophilia which means sexual attraction to dead bodies which does not relate to the topic in question mugu
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na wah oo
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=Vickym1 post=125976773]
How can he rest when his killers are roaming about freely [/qu

Is the autopsy r result out?
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by pedel: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
To assume someone is a kid in a faceless forum speaks to the level of your intelligence.
His father doesn’t need to get approval from anyone before he buries his own child.
If there is any older person left in your family you should ask them to educate you.
You expect his father and mother to embalm him, keep the corpse in their room, and plan owanbe party for him?
Usually, when young people die like that they get buried immediately, unless the death requires police investigation.
No parent will keep the corpse of their child unless they have evidence of murder.
You should try to school yourself first.

Miracle2020:
sometimes I don't like to reply kids. But let me school you: Did the father get the approval of the mother and wife before burying him?
Is the father the next of kin?
Whenever you want to pass an opinion pls don't attack others.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vickym1:

Is u that the thunda will start with first since u know one of his killers ozuo

omoh........i knew u were going to mention naira marley.
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
I'm just drawing your attention to your comment saying necrophilia which means sexual attraction to dead bodies which does not relate to the topic in question mugu

Where, when, why, how?

Weyrey

🤕
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........i knew u were going to mention naira marley.

He suppose to rot in jail for bulling him... Simple
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is what you get from a country th has decided to be led by darkness instead of light and truth. What you see today is small compared to what is ahead. May we all becarefulthe way we deal with each other. That a governor who is the right hand man of the president can be seen 8n close association with blood thirsty demons calls to question.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

Where, when, why, how?

Weyrey

🤕
i was responding to the person that commented necrophilia before your tortoise head showed up

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=FireUpNow post=125977523][/quote]
I dunno yet there a WhatsApp message I saw that according to the autopsy that he was given an injection that will last him for 8hrs and that he died 2days ago b4 the exhumation tho I dunno how true it is.
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vickym1:

He suppose to rot in jail for bulling him... Simple

omoh,...........honestly dearie,bulling is a normal tin in most HK,though i'm against it.

bt i still bliv naira marley knws notin abt dat guy death.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by AareGaa: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
kilonshele101:

If dem actually strangle this guy to death, with the way dem bury am, autopsy fit no see am.

They will know unless the people handling it are not experts.
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,...........honestly dearie,bulling is a normal tin in most HK,though i'm against it.

bt i still bliv naira marley knws notin abt dat guy death.
Tho he might know nothing about his death buh he started it from day 1 and someone used that advantage to carry out the evil act so he suppose to be taught a lesson
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
i was responding to the person that commented necrophilia before your tortoise head showed up

U are confused

U don shayo

🍺
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vickym1:

I guess if any of ur bro die like that, u'll keep quiet and move on without asking Qs and know the causeo of his death?

Old people die...
Young people are killed one way or the other
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

U are confused

U don shayo

🍺
you done go correct/edit your jargon comment
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
you done go correct/edit your jargon comment

💩
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vickym1:

Tho he might know nothing about his death buh he started it from day 1 and someone used that advantage to carry out the evil act so he suppose to be taught a lesson

omoh,.......yea,u'r right.
bt as long as nigeria is concern,naira marley will be a free man..No case
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Mikesmd(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kosoco:
Very pathetic people don't know or witness Authopsy, if some people knew the Process, they would just leave this guy Honorably... If you see how they slaughter people on Doctors table most people will not wish to see there own enemy in that state.
The Autopsy of Jane Doe will give anybody that cares to find out a sneak peek how it goes. Total and complete tear-down.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by IdiotSpotter: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:
You guys don't know Sam Larry, marley and sanwo olu work hand in hand. If mohbad was poisoned or something, expect the autopsy result to say the opposite. The goal of this autopsy is to make naira marley come out innocent.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,.......yea,u'r right.
bt as long as nigeria is concern,naira marley will be a free man..No case
Nothing like justice in Nigeria.... A corn-tree of lawlessness
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vickym1:
Nothing like justice in Nigeria.... A corn-tree of lawlessness
omoh........dats 9ja for u dearie

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Paramount01(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vickym1:

Who certifed him dead, which hospital or doctor did that that?

So you must be cerified before they bury you? Weldon "alakowe".somebody stop breathing you said they should saith for certificate.

Go and argue that with a Muslim. You die 2pm before 8pm you are in the ground no matter ur position

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Miracle2020: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
pedel:
To assume someone is a kid in a faceless forum speaks to the level of your intelligence.
His father doesn’t need to get approval from anyone before he buries his own child.
If there is any older person left in your family you should ask them to educate you.
You expect his father and mother to embalm him, keep the corpse in their room, and plan owanbe party for him?
Usually, when young people die like that they get buried immediately, unless the death requires police investigation.
No parent will keep the corpse of their child unless they have evidence of murder.
You should try to school yourself first.

did his dead required police investigation?
Secondly your next of kin is in charge of the body of dead. Stop living a primitive life.
Do you know the meaning of next of kin?
I wish you know what the law says.
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Miracle2020: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
you sounds like an idiot , evn the wife dey the burial!
should I reply this fool? No! No!! No!!!. Bye....,..
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
CloudTrees:
Haba now. All this should stop.
Let this guy rest now embarassed
if I hear that from your mouth again eh , I will knock that your spongeBob’s head all over this forum.
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
This is so macabre and reprehensible. What is wrong with people?? How can you post this kind of content online? This is why Shaqfu supports social media regulation.
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Prechimakanaki: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
imam07:
all this black mentality talk of let a dead person rest. Who told u he is not resting. Does the body still hv a soul in it for your mind. If what they are doing is not necessary, will they be doing that.
No worry when you die them go carry your body up and down,uproot am like 4 times,then you go no weda them day rest in peace or not
Re: Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) by Makunahatata: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Miracle2020:
should I reply this fool? No! No!! No!!!. Bye....,..
idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Naira Marley With Tyson Fury / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.