Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles (1361 Views)

Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles / Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ok so this thread of some inconsequential apex traditional groups stripping former general olusegun Obasanjo of all his traditional titles hit the front page right about now and I wonder who this idiots were to strip a highly respected man like Obasanjo of his well deserved titles undecided

Because for all that I know in my 30 years of existence and as a full blooded son of Lagos and yoruba guy 💯%, no political traditional leaders wannabes can stripe who former president Obasanjo of his titles. The titles can only be striped by the Oba(s) or kings that confer the titles to chief olusegun Obasanjo .

So it's laughable for some jokers somewhere probably licking Tinubu ass for peanut cake to think that they have the right to takeaway Chief olusegun Obasanjo title from him.

PrinceOfLagos writes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin

This man was voted for in the East simply because Yorubas don't like him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by KanwuliaExtra: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Who the yeye titles help?
Only the 'ashawo-oloris' wey dey share the dirty blokos!

7 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by MrsTwrite(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
I'll be right back.
Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by DarkLover: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
You are the fake here, a mannerless Yoruba wannabe calling his father fathers idiots, you’re so ashamed of your origin that you keep claiming what you’re not on a daily basis, an height of inferiority complex.

An advice to you, Keep your mouth shut on Yoruba internal issues.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by bhella10: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
But he can be Chief in AfghanEastan not in Ile kaaro ojiire. We dash dem for Onitsha. ONKR

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by bhella10: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
I hope the media are taking notes
Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
bhella10:
I hope the media are taking notes
Chief olusegun Obasanjo is former president of Nigeria , a traditional title holder in Yoruba land and must be respected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
This small MBAISE boy again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by bhella10: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Chief olusegun Obasanjo is former president of Nigeria , a traditional title holder in Yoruba land and must be respected.
he's been deposed.

1 Like

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obasanjo is the product of an igbo chief 's powerful Ikenga he used in knacking and pummelling a proper owu woman ,who gave birth to the greatest yoruba man to walk the earth, obasanjo is the greatest yoruba man to walk the earth,no useless miscreants and hungry idioticaal moronic obas can strip him of any title ,when he speaks the entire Afônja race shake and pay homage that's why he ordered them to stand and frog jump and they did it without complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by princemillla(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Ok so this thread of some inconsequential apex traditional groups stripping former general olusegun Obasanjo of all his traditional titles hit the front page right about now and I wonder who this idiots were to strip a highly respected man like Obasanjo of his well deserved titles undecided

Because for all that I know in my 30 years of existence and as a full blooded son of Lagos and yoruba guy 💯%, no political traditional leaders wannabes can stripe who former president Obasanjo of his titles. The titles can only be striped by the Oba(s) or kings that confer the titles to chief olusegun Obasanjo .

So it's laughable for some jokers somewhere probably licking Tinubu ass for peanut cake to think that they have the right to takeaway Chief olusegun Obasanjo title from him.

PrinceOfLagos writes

Coming from someone who says what he can't do.

Who is more stupid now??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by HardBishop: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
General OBASANJO is more than your traditional nonsense...... All una oba na to chop belleful

3 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardBishop:
General OBASANJO is more than your traditional nonsense...... All una oba na to chop belleful
Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

One of the mumu I'm talking about spotted. So any true Yoruba son and daughter having a contrary opinion is either Igbo or ipob to you miscreants.

Yolobad mumulem
Don't mind them

That was how the Tinubu asslickers called former vice president an "Omo Ale" because he can't contested presidential election against Thiefnibu
Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by flokii: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
You'll never see likes of Gen. Yakubu Gowon or Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar or even Gen. Ibrahim Babangida go to any event and humilate Northern traditional rulers..

I'm glad Yorubas worldwide have come out to condemn Obj's actions.. he just lost the little respect our people have or had for him in the past.
Wisdom is profitable to lead they say.. but seems some people just feel they are above all others.

2 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by Peacemaker5128: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
This Dogoflagos is a clown

3 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:
You'll never see likes of Gen. Yakubu Gowon or Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar or even Gen. Ibrahim Babangida go to any event and humilate Northern traditional rulers..

I'm glad Yorubas worldwide have come out to condemn Obj's actions.. he just lost the little respect our people have or had for him in the past.
Wisdom is profitable to lead they say.. but seems some people jsut feel they are above all others.

At the bolded, Yorubas abi Tinubu ass lickers ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by flokii: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

At the bolded, Yorubas abi Tinubu ass lickers ?

Igbo blood flows in your veins so you won't understand.. being Yoruba transcends the name, it's deep rooted and tied to culture.

Why I'm convinced Obj didn't mean well is because he failed to caution Iwuanyanwu or whatever he calls himself when he called Yorubas political rascals.. such a man can't come out to claim he was correcting Obas by humiliating them.. iwa alabosi niyen,

2 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:

Igbo blood flows in your veins so you won't understand.. being Yoruba transcends the name, it's deep rooted and tied to culture.

Why I'm convinced Obj didn't mean well is because he failed to caution Iwuanyanwu or whatever he calls himself when he called Yorubas political rascals.. such a man can't come out to claim he was correcting Obas by humiliating them.. iwa alabosi niyen,
I am yoruba . But it's ok if you call me Igbo because that's how you people called Former vice president Yemi Osibanjo an Omo ale and Judas because he didn't support Tinubu presidential election

4 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by BiafranPatriot: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tinubu insulted the OONI of IFE
Tinubu insulted OBAs,

but you kept mute, because he is your favorite?

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/gbadamosi-blasts-tinubu-for-insulting-obas-in-yoruba-land/
https://247ureports.com/2014/05/stop-insulting-our-obas-fayose-tells-tinubu/

stop the worthless rants..

flokii:

Wisdom is profitable to lead they say.. but seems some people just feel they are above all others.

2 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by flokii: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am yoruba . But it's ok if you calm me Igbo because that's how you people called Former vice president Yemi Osibanjo an Omo ale and Judas because he didn't support Tinubu presidential election

No.. you can't be Yoruba and be making the kind of posts you make on here attacking Yorubas. You deserve to know your roots, ask your mom questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
flokii:

No.. you can't be Yoruba and be making the kind of posts you make on here attacking Yorubas. You deserve to know your roots, ask your mom questions.
When Tinubu insulted the Ooni of Ife, you and your likes were hailing me . E reach Obasanjo turn to correct obas to respect elders, you begin foam for mouth .

Obasanjo is bigger than all of you

4 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by adekolaelect(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Obasanjo is the product of an igbo chief 's powerful Ikenga he used in knacking and pummelling a proper owu woman ,who gave birth to the greatest yoruba man to walk the earth, obasanjo is the greatest yoruba man to walk the earth,no useless miscreants and hungry idioticaal moronic obas can strip him of any title ,when he speaks the entire Afônja race shake and pay homage that's why he ordered them to stand and frog jump and they did it without complaining.
It is the time for Obasanjo to go down bcs whoever you people supported must go down . You these people's supports had never produce any success for years.

17 Likes

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by BiafranPatriot: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
10,000 Tinubu cant bring him down..and you know it. So stop the rants abeg.. cheesy

adekolaelect:
It is the time for Obasanjo to go down bcs whoever you people supported must go down . You these people's supports had never produce any success for years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by Jennieee4(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Imagine
Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obasanjo is bigger than you all
Re: No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jennieee4:
Imagine

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/ooni-blasts-tinubu-over-derogatory-comments-on-yoruba-obas/

Maybe you gonn tell me now that the former Ooni, Oba Sijuade, s Igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subpoena: How CSU Exposed Reno Omokri Lies - Rufai Oseni / The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. / EXPOSED: Who Really Developed Lagos And Many Parts Of Yoruba Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.