Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? (364 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by Cmeo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
I am on 1.5gb everyday data on Airtel. In the past, I hardly use 1.5gb in a day but have it rolled over to the second day.

However, in recent time I use internet less or same level as I used to, but I observed that the rate the 1.5gb daily data is being exhausted is very high and unusual. I don't have any background running apps or any different settings from how it used to be.

Please, is there anyone who is experiencing same or am I the only experiencing this with my airtel 1.5gb everyday data subscription?
Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by providencia(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cmeo:
I am on 1.5gb everyday data on Airtel. In the past, I hardly use 1.5gb in a day but have it rolled over to the second day.

However, in recent time I use internet less or same level as I used to, but I observed that the rate the 1.5gb daily data is being exhausted is very high and unusual. I don't have any background running apps or any different settings from how it used to be.

Please, is there anyone who is experiencing same or am I the only experiencing this with my airtel 1.5gb everyday data subscription?
I dump my airtel line because of this.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by Adewale1603(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2023
No be today it start. Airtel dey suck data like mad. They are not merciful unlike MTN
Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by captainbangz: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Airtel na thieves. If you want know, do normal day or monthly subscription, then do night sub, then see which one the thieves go dey deduct. Na the normal daily or monthly one, they go leave the night own.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by civilserva: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
I stopped using Airtel for Data since I noticed it
Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by Deco7: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
captainbangz:
Airtel na thieves. If you want know, do normal day or monthly subscription, then do night sub, then see which one the thieves go dey deduct. Na the normal daily or monthly one, they go leave the night own.

True
Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by M0M0SHIKI: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Very true i stopped using the sim
Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by seunot: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
captainbangz:

You're absolutely correct, moreover they do the same with their hourly plans. I've fallen twice for their scams.

I wish an admin will move this to front page, people need to be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Airtel Zapping Data In Recent Time?? by captainbangz: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
seunot:

You're absolutely correct, moreover they do the same with their hourly plans. I've fallen twice for their scams.

I wish an admin will move this to front page, people need to be enlightened
lol, honestly.
I had to run o, I use MTN now, I prefer them to both airtel and GLO.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Infinix Smart 8: A Tech Marvel With A Dash / More Special Advancements From The Tecno Camon 30 Device / Follow @temploydue1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.