Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service (21351 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folasade Coker As Executive Secretary Of LJLA / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folashde Adefisayo Commissioner For Education (Substantive) / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by MEGAWATCH: 4:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Just tell me why we should be surprised?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by MEGAWATCH: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

In Enugu, Mbah used okpa and jollof rice to bribe Igbo mothers and win an election. You cane demand accountability from him, you decided to take night bus to Lagos to demand accountability from Sanwoolu.

Otti built a fish pond and called it a road. It was until rain nearly swept your parents into burrow pit at Aba that your eyes opened.

This is the same Otti who built a gutter and you nearly declared a public holiday.

I don't know why you poor Igbos hiding in Igboland always attract opprobrium to Igboland with this your stupidity

But you were the first to mention Chinedu in your Lagos matter.

Do you sincerely believe you can cope without the IGBOS the way and manner you always bring them into your issues?

I don't think it's possible.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by drugBaronTINUBU: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

In Enugu, Mbah used okpa and jollof rice to bribe Igbo mothers and win an election. You cane demand accountability from him, you decided to take night bus to Lagos to demand accountability from Sanwoolu.

🤣🤣🤣
Mbah never won an election
Enugu people voted the other guy but PDP rigged it.

Again is time to use ur sense and start holding ur leaders accountable
People like u are the reason Nigeria is still very backward

Lagos was a federal capital territory and it house all Nigerians just like Abuja right now
Its our SS oil money they used to develop Lagos, just as they are using same SS oil money to build Abuja now.
Yorubas has no input in the development of Lagos. If u do, ondo, Ekiti and the remaining other states in ur region won't be a shithole and a mess by now.
You people would have use same energy to build the remaining states.
Same Tinubu that is busy appointing Lagos state governors, is also appointing governors for the remaining 5 other states
If truly he has a template he used for Lagos, while didn't he forced same template to Ogun that is surrounding Lagos and he has picked the governors for 13yrs running🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or Osun his home state that he installed governors for 12yrs, or Ekiti for 9yrs plus running, oyo for 8yrs. Ondo for 7yrs running🤣🤣
U see this Lagos brouhaha, it only lives rent free in ur head only🤣
When the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja tomorow, the indigene there or the entire North central region like kogi, kwara, Niger, Benue, plateau, Nasarawa Etc will now be shouting Abuja Abuja all the time 🤣🤣.
Interesting time ahead.
U guys will later grow sense by force

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Fortruth: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Nwanne, Shebi you are a supporter of Biafra?
What is the meaning of Biafra in Igbo?
In fact, how was the name Biafra formed?

Im a supporter of African people and not European named NIGGERS

Does that make sense to you Mr Man?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Oscarchims: 4:25am On Sep 24, 2023
The rate of tribalism in nairaland is so much that I feel that the handlers are complicit, as an evidence there's no punishment for the ignoble path.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Olu1000: 4:28am On Sep 24, 2023
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/followlasg/status/1705478389283352738

Even before his appointment, he probably already is a billionaire as per land Oga.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by gigabyte13: 4:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Dem give person promotion for Lagos
Why e dey vex
Awon SHINEDU ati SHUKUDI
Like l no come understand fAaaaaaa
Na everything good for dis country dey pepper una for body....
Na the bad ones dey give una Joy
Who do una like dis eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn.
Haters kukuma no dey get Joy Sha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by prowland(m): 4:35am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Your brain fit dey use solar. E dey normal to dey malfunction when sun no dey.
Na because say na Agbero full Lagos sha
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Simdyofficial(f): 4:36am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

See his profile here.

He started his educational career with the Ordinary and Advanced Levels at the St. Gregory’s College, Lagos, Nigeria and he proceeded to study Law at the Leeds Metropolitan University Leeds, England with LLB (Hons.) Law, between 1990 and 1993 and attended the Nigerian Law School, Lagos, between 1994 and 1996.

Among his educational qualifications are (LLM) in Petroleum Law and Policy at the Centre for Energy Petroleum Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) in 1999, University of Dundee Scotland, BPP Law School in May 2002 England. Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in England & Wales, September 2002, Certificate Course in Public and Private Partnership Infrastructure in a Market Economy at the John. F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts USA in 2006.

He earned a Scholarship in Student Fellowship Petroleum Law at CEPMLP University of Dundee Scotland in 1998

He is a member of different professional bodies, viz: the Nigerian Bar Association, The International Bar Association, The Law Society of England & Wales and the Institute of Petroleum London.

Now, point to anyone in your entire lineage who is half as educated as he is.
Tinubu is my bro. He's educated than the agbero.sorry agoro

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by PaulNwosu: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2023
prowland:

Yet, you wan die for Lagos.

Simdyofficial:
Tinubu is my bro. He's educated than the agbero.sorry agoro
Fever don do something for this one body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AllenSpencer: 4:43am On Sep 24, 2023
AfahaAbia:
Okay good one. Round peg in a round hole. Sanwo-olu got it right this time

What round peg!

Enlighten me about his competence and records!

Hello! It’s just a political compensation!

Where competence, qualification, experience, and enlightenment is on the table, Agoro will not be found at the car park.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by PaulNwosu: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Fortruth:

Im a supporter of African people and not European named NIGGERS

Does that make sense to you Mr Man?

Look at what you shallow-brained mongrel typed in 2020.
Fortruth:

Thank you for giving us Easterners the name Biafra. You guys tried and in Biafra we continue to stand

No wonder you were deaf and dumb when I asked how you fools supporting Biafra came about that name.

Tomorrow now, if Asari says his fathers sold Igbos, you start shouting. But you efulefus are the ones putting other Igbos to shame with your stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by naptu2: 4:50am On Sep 24, 2023
What People Don’t Know About Bode Agoro

Mr. Bode Agoro, Permanent Secretary of Lands Bureau in Lagos State is one big boy that many people talk about at the seat of Lagos State Government, Alausa-Ikeja, Lagos. Be that as it may, there are certain things so many people don’t know about him. Read on…

“I was born at Island Maternity in Lagos into the household of Late Justice I.O. Agoro and Alhaja G.E.R Agoro (nee Shitta-Bey) of Isale Eko. I am the last of five children and happily married to Abisola Agoro with four children, (two boys and two girls). I attended Corona Primary School Victoria Island, Lagos and later went to St Gregory’s College, Obalende, Lagos, and then onto Lagos State University (LASU) where I enrolled for Political Science in 1988 (which I did not finish). Just before enrolling in LASU, I joined Stationary Stores Football Club in 1987 (till 1989), playing in the Division One National League. During my time with Stationary Stores Football Club, I played football in almost all the then 19 states of Nigeria. Prior to joining Stationary Stores Football Club, I played for UAC Football Club (1982-84), then to Savannah Bank Football Club (1984-87). Throughout these periods I combined my studies with playing full time football. I left Nigeria (and LASU) after only 2 years of study, for the United Kingdom to play professional football at Leeds United.

After one year at Leeds United, I left (due to injuries and on instruction from my Dad) to study law at Leeds University. I graduated with a second-class upper honors degree in law (LLB) in 1993. Thereafter I returned to Nigeria to undertake a two year law school program at the Nigerian Law School in Lagos and was called to bar in 1995. After the law school program I commenced my NYSC program and then got employment with the law firm of F. O Akinrele & Co., one of the foremost and prestigious law firms in Nigeria (the law firm has produced four Senior Advocates of Nigeria till date).

I gathered substantial and quality experience during my time at F. O Akinrele & Co dealing in oil and gas law, shipping law and litigation work. I continue to have tremendous respect for them. I left F. O. Akinrele & Co (in September 1998) to undertake a masters degree in Petroleum Law (LLM) at the Centre for Energy Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy at the University of Dundee. After obtaining my LLM (with distinction) in Petroleum Law in 2000, I decided to gain some practical experience in petroleum law. After numerous interviews I was offered employment at Denton Wilde Sapte (a firm of solicitors in London) as a lawyer in the Energy Department. I was at Denton Wilde Sapte when I met with His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (then Governor of Lagos) at a conference in London. After some discussions and submitting my CV to him he invited me to Lagos for a chat/interview. For all it was worth I decided to go to Lagos (leaving my wife and child behind) in July 2003 for the chat with Asiwaju packing a small bag. I arrived in Lagos and after three days of waiting and trying to see him, I finally met with Asiwaju and after some discussions he offered me a job to start the next day. Of course I accepted the job and started the next day, 7th of July 2003.”

https://topcelebrities.com.ng/what-people-dont-know-about-bode-agoro/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Fortruth: 4:53am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

No wonder you were deaf and dumb when I asked how you fools supporting Biafra came about that name.

Tomorrow now, if Asari says his fathers sold Igbos, you start shouting. But you efulefus are the ones putting other Igbos to shame with your stupidity.

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To PaulNwosu
Time registered: September 15, 2023
Time spent online: 20 hours & 49 minutes
View PaulNwosu's posts (88)
Sections Most Active In: Politics, Travel

You come come late to class ODE...

Its past your bed time.

BIAFRA is giving you nightmares while TINUBU is giving you erection...

Do what you gotta do under the sheets .....

BTW thanks for reading my post going back to 2020... maybe you go receive sense small.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AngelicBeing: 4:53am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

See his profile here.

He started his educational career with the Ordinary and Advanced Levels at the St. Gregory’s College, Lagos, Nigeria and he proceeded to study Law at the Leeds Metropolitan University Leeds, England with LLB (Hons.) Law, between 1990 and 1993 and attended the Nigerian Law School, Lagos, between 1994 and 1996.

Among his educational qualifications are (LLM) in Petroleum Law and Policy at the Centre for Energy Petroleum Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) in 1999, University of Dundee Scotland, BPP Law School in May 2002 England. Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in England & Wales, September 2002, Certificate Course in Public and Private Partnership Infrastructure in a Market Economy at the John. F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts USA in 2006.

He earned a Scholarship in Student Fellowship Petroleum Law at CEPMLP University of Dundee Scotland in 1998

He is a member of different professional bodies, viz: the Nigerian Bar Association, The International Bar Association, The Law Society of England & Wales and the Institute of Petroleum London.

Muchecheche, lol, savages everywhere, for posting this comment l will ask DSS to detain you for 6000 year's in Abuja without bail, Buhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by adenigga(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Ensa777:
I saw Agbero before I reread it
Same here o.......

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AllenSpencer: 4:58am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

See his profile here.

Anyone can amass certificates and qualifications! His likes are littering the unemployment market.

Tell us his proven achievements and highlight his competence! Even MC Oluomo has a doctorate degree.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by MEGAWATCH: 5:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Sinedu can never become Governor in Lagos state

You bring Igbos in into your Lagos matter,

Do you sincerely believe you can cope without the IGBOS?

I don't think it's possible based on the way and manner you always bring them into your issues.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by MEGAWATCH: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

I will take you serious anytime I see you calling out the Yorubas the way you are doing now or else you are a paid betrayal looking for who to devour.

This was written by a Yoruba man on twitter;

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 5:10am On Sep 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
After just 12 years of joining the civil service, the guy became permanent secretary.
(Joined Lagos civil service in 2003, became permanent secretary in 2015).
How?
I have also asked that same question, I don't understand was going on in the Lagos civil service,same thing with the one that left , Who is granting them this unusual privilege against the civil service rule I know that you can only be appointmented after written exam ( good performance) from level 16 upward as a PS. I think there's a special policy that permit that, which is unknown to some of us otherwise there should have been reactions, 12years in service is about level 13 ,to attained level 14 it's take about 15- 16years in service .

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by truthhurtsnaira: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Anyone can amass certificates and qualifications! His likes are littering the unemployment market.

Tell us his proven achievements and highlight his competence! Even MC Oluomo has a doctorate degree.

They just do packaging and dont want you to ask any questions…. That’s how they role.

They are criminals, thieves, and TRIBALIST…..

Very soon they will say you are insulting them when they realize you are not deceived LOL

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by plaindealer: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Poor Shinedu

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by CJStarz: 5:22am On Sep 24, 2023
U for no reply d werey because Sinedu is not a name

ReturnMan:

Relax
Election Is over
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by RapistOnBail: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I will take you serious anytime I see you calling out the Yorubas the way you are doing now or else you are a paid betrayal looking for who to devour.

Most of your igbo brothers on twitter have changed their names to either Yoruba or Hausa's. e.g, 'FSYUSUF' the clown 🤡

You want to pollute the hearts of other ethnic groups to gain sympathy towards the igbos.. But na old format.. We all know what the Igbos are capable of doing... That's why we can't vote in anyone who aligns with the Igbos... Cunning MFs.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by CJStarz: 5:25am On Sep 24, 2023
I mistook Agoro for Agbero. Seriously. I believe some people here made d same mistake.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by enemyofprogress: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewweeeeeeeew
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by owolabi5: 5:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by godwon01(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
After just 12 years of joining the civil service, the guy became permanent secretary.
(Joined Lagos civil service in 2003, became permanent secretary in 2015).
How?
Omo Eko now. The Agoro family of Surulere. High power connection. Even Muri Okunola rose to the top very quick. A lot of people criticized him then because he jumped over three people.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AareGaa: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

🤣🤣🤣
Mbah never won an election
Enugu people voted the other guy but PDP rigged it.

Again is time to use ur sense and start holding ur leaders accountable
People like u are the reason Nigeria is still very backward

Lagos was a federal capital territory and it house all Nigerians just like Abuja right now
Its our SS oil money they used to develop Lagos, just as they are using same SS oil money to build Abuja now.
Yorubas has no input in the development of Lagos. If u do, ondo, Ekiti and the remaining other states in ur region won't be a shithole and a mess by now.
You people would have use same energy to build the remaining states.
Same Tinubu that is busy appointing Lagos state governors, is also appointing governors for the remaining 5 other states
If truly he has a template he used for Lagos, while didn't he forced same template to Ogun that is surrounding Lagos and he has picked the governors for 13yrs running🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or Osun his home state that he installed governors for 12yrs, or Ekiti for 9yrs plus running, oyo for 8yrs. Ondo for 7yrs running🤣🤣
U see this Lagos brouhaha, it only lives rent free in ur head only🤣
When the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja tomorow, the indigene there or the entire North central region like kogi, kwara, Niger, Benue, plateau, Nasarawa Etc will now be shouting Abuja Abuja all the time 🤣🤣.
Interesting time ahead.
U guys will later grow sense by force

Ibo man is claiming South South.

Ibos are always covetous of
the resources of South South people, since Ibo land is cursed and barren.

Your eyes will clear when you're given the go ahead to go and form your biafla and no South South State is ready to follow you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AareGaa: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2023
prowland:

As e full Anambla

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by PaulNwosu: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Because I don't subscribe to your foolish Nzogbu politics, I am a betrayer?
You are very foolish.
Who is your father and what has he done for Ndigbo?
How many titles your papa get?
Abi this one dey craze?

Because of the internet, every child of nonentities and paupers is just opening mouth to talk anyhow.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.