Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service (21332 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folasade Coker As Executive Secretary Of LJLA / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Folashde Adefisayo Commissioner For Education (Substantive) / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Jsucre(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Agoro baba mo gbadun e 🕺

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by BentizilL: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I will take you serious anytime I see you calling out the Yorubas the way you are doing now or else you are a paid betrayal looking for who to devour.

This was written by a Yoruba man on twitter;
It's a bastard OSU masquerading as Yoruba...
He has been bursted many times..

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AareGaa: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I will take you serious anytime I see you calling out the Yorubas the way you are doing now or else you are a paid betrayal looking for who to devour.

This was written by a Yoruba man on twitter;

I can bet that the person who wrote that is Ibo.
Ibos are the most mischievous people I have seen.
They adopt names from other tribes on social media to deceive people.
But they can only deceive their fellow ibos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by OlujobaSamuel: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Agoro, Okunola, Etti, Dosunmu, Akiolu, Benson, etc, the top spots just dey rotate within those family alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by vickydevoka(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2023
gigabyte13:
Dem give person promotion for Lagos
Why e dey vex
Awon SHINEDU ati SHUKUDI
Like l no come understand fAaaaaaa
Na everything good for dis country dey pepper una for body....
Na the bad ones dey give una Joy
Who do una like dis eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn.
Haters kukuma no dey get Joy Sha.
Eat first, hustle n buy data 20k , upgrade to Instagram n twitter n leave nairaland. Buying 200 naira data to banter doesn't worth it. Go twitter n see de main banter
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Benez: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2023
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/followlasg/status/1705478389283352738

There will be no protest since he is a Muslim. Protests only surface when Christians are appointed to positions especially in Lagos state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Johnson5258: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2023
You are a funny person

Ensa777:
I saw Agbero before I reread it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Khyrvxjzy: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2023
ReturnMan:

Relax
Election Is over

ibo can never become president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by greatseed: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Your brain fit dey use solar. E dey normal to dey malfunction when sun no dey.
This gentleman Mr Paul Nwosu just dey give everybody wey misyan him size wotowoto. I respect your thinking & attitude to life. As for me, I am also not tribalistic like many deluded people in our society. May God bless us more with people of wisdom like you & seperate the negative & slowpokes to abode in the wild animal forest to habitat till the king of the jungle teach dem' common sense that is if they even survive few mins.

Once again I feel you sir cool

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by UnfairLife7(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2023
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

I have also asked that same question, I don't understand was going on in the Lagos civil service,same thing with the one that left , Who is granting them this unusual privilege against the civil service rule I know that you can only be appointmented after written exam ( good performance) from level 16 upward as a PS. I think there's a special policy that permit that, which is unknown to some of us otherwise there should have been reactions, 12years in service is about level 13 ,to attained level 14 it's take about 15- 16years in service .
is promotion every 2 or 3 years?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by sweetjohn(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Why won’t he appoint Agbero? No single sensible Yoruba anymore. Agberoism is now the best profession in sw
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Elibaba1: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2023
Someone who joined Lag public service in 2003 is already Perm Sec by 2015. 2015 o !!! !!!

In 12 years hmmm!
Know somebody in this life!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by babyfaceafrica: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Anyone can amass certificates and qualifications! His likes are littering the unemployment market.

Tell us his proven achievements and highlight his competence! Even MC Oluomo[b] has a doctorate degree. [/b]

Honorary, please be specific when dishing out information. Anybody with change can get an honorary Doctarate degree.. Even patience GEJ get

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by babyfaceafrica: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2023
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

I have also asked that same question, I don't understand was going on in the Lagos civil service,same thing with the one that left , Who is granting them this unusual privilege against the civil service rule I know that you can only be appointmented after written exam ( good performance) from level 16 upward as a PS. I think there's a special policy that permit that, which is unknown to some of us otherwise there should have been reactions, 12years in service is about level 13 ,to attained level 14 it's take about 15- 16years in service .

Lmao, you are funny. It's not the number of years that determines leadership position o... Na as you useful reach and people you know. This is civil service not a private company

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by PaulNwosu: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2023
sweetjohn:
Why won’t he appoint Agbero? No single sensible Yoruba anymore. Agberoism is now the best profession in sw

John Chukwu, don't stay in Lagos and be making more enemies for Ndigbo.
Stop being foolish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by badspirit: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Ensa777:
I saw Agbero before I reread it

Haha
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2023
The youths are taking over. Thank you BOS
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Muri Okunola was PS lands bureau before he was appointed. Bode Agoro was also serving as PS lands bureau until his appointment. Seems the surest way to become HOS in Lagos is to first be appointed as PS land’s bureau. Congratulations to the new head of service.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Mccullum: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2023
Fortruth:

Look at who is the pig ^^^^^

LOL.

That new Head of Service looks like he just finished getting some nyash.... See how him smile

"Recall that Muri-Okunola, the 21st Head of Service in Lagos State was recently appointed Principal Secretary to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria"

Look at ZOO journalist.... Big grammar
Do they know meaning of Federal or Republic?

Because they are watching CNN they have arrived without knowing White man gave them that name as his byches in Africa

It's you talking without comprehension on these words - Republic and federal republic.. go and consult your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo man is claiming South South.

Ibos are always covetous of
the resources of South South people, since Ibo land is cursed and barren.

Your eyes will clear when you're given the go ahead to go and form your biafla and no South South State is ready to follow you.
Everyone not Supporting Tinubu is igbo🤣🤣🤣

If u guys could tag a whole president Goodluck Jonathan an igbo in 2015, who am i🤣🤣🤣
I graciously accept
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by sulakishop(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2023
A governor in the make
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by MEGAWATCH: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Because I don't subscribe to your foolish Nzogbu politics, I am a betrayer?
You are very foolish.
Who is your father and what has he done for Ndigbo?
How many titles your papa get?
Abi this one dey craze?

Because of the internet, every child of nonentities and paupers is just opening mouth to talk anyhow.

You will be worst than those people you are talking about if you don't balance your criticism,

Why is this statement hurting you so much?

I guess you are just paid to ATTCK one sided?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by PHAYOL81: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2023
GOOD. Now, what we care next for is THE GOOD DIVIDENCE OF THE FRANCHISE (given to) AND THE TRUST (the citizens have)IN THE GOVERNOR.
We clamour for a better Lagos State
May GOD continue to bless Lagos state
FOR a greater Lagos state
GOD bless all Yorubaland.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by naptu2: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2023
The anti-spambot banned me when I posted about his football career. The post has now been released.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by AfahaAbia(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:

What round peg!

Enlighten me about his competence and records!

Hello! It’s just a political compensation!

Where competence, qualification, experience, and enlightenment is on the table, Agoro will not be found at the car park.

He is a career civil servant.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by jahsharon: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Sinedu can never become Governor in Lagos state

He can become governor of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Gentew(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Simdyofficial:
PADI PADI

When e reach your turn, put your enemy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by teepain: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Jsucre:
Agoro baba mo gbadun e 🕺

Aso to gbamuse l'Agoro fi n jaiye
Bata asiko l'Agoro wo sese o
Board member olola igbadun ni fun e🕺

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service by Tareq1105: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
After just 12 years of joining the civil service, the guy became permanent secretary.
(Joined Lagos civil service in 2003, became permanent secretary in 2015).
How?

Yes, it's possible depending on how he joined the Service.

At times, top positions like GL 13,14, and15, in Service are advertised and exams are conducted to fill the positions.

Probably he joined through this like from GL 13. It could be the situation. There's nothing wrong with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.