Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Calling On The Mods To Review My Ban - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Calling On The Mods To Review My Ban (123 Views)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / IDF Distributes Leaflets In Southern Lebanon Calling On Residents To Move North / US To Review Funding To WHO Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On The Mods To Review My Ban by Tanoriydl: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2023
I got got to know I can make a post in other sections of Nairaland after I was banned by a mod in phone and technology market for spamming.

I'm calling on the mods to review my ban and reduce the length of the jail term or unbanned me.

2038 is quite a long time.

Thanks.

Re: Calling On The Mods To Review My Ban by Iamanoited: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2023
"2038 is quite a long time".

TOO LONG. AND WITHOUT PREVIOUS WARNINGS? DID YOU BLEEP THEIR MAMAS?

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Mods To Review My Ban by Tanoriydl: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Iamanoited:
"2038 is quite a long time".

TOO LONG. AND WITHOUT PREVIOUS WARNINGS? DID YOU BLEEP THEIR MAMAS?

I don't even understand what I did wrong.
Re: Calling On The Mods To Review My Ban by Tanoriydl: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mods just ignored me, is well.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Dealing With Human Beasts, And They Will Be Treated As Such-dm / Thooughts On The Israel-palestine Thing. / Behind The Scenes Of Netanyahu's Meeting With Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.