Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive (911 Views)

Obasanjo Is The Most Visible Member Of The Nigerian Mafia – Dele Momodu / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
So why are they insulting him like this? Shouldn't they all be respecting him like they have always deceived everyone to think?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
They say they respect their elders, when they cannot respect an octogenarian two-time president, leader of AU, a graduate with known certificates, and a multiple titled traditional leader.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
The way they are attacking the old man is suspicious

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by rintileri: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo is the most decorated Nigerian Statesman alive and most likely the most influential ex head of State in Africa. He was military head of State of the World's largest black Nation during the oil boom period and FESTAC77 and was one of the first African Military leaders to handover to a civilian government.

Any rât today you see talking down on Baba Obasanjo from the SW is just misinformed and poorly educated. Well, a prophet is not respected in his home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2023
I even forgot that this man is a decorated war hero who fought and killed the rebels.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by seunmsg(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
I even forgot that this man is a decorated war hero who fought and killed the Biafran/IPOB rebels.

Fixed cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Fixed cool

So, lie down and worship your god Obasanjo, instead of cursing him.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by jetwonder(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Obasanjo a Good man on like ITT
Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by seunmsg(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

So, lie down and worship your god Obasanjo, instead of cursing him.

You can lick Obasanjo’s stinking old ass for whatever it’s worth. That your fvcking business. Leave Yorubas out of your asslicking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by tamdun: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
So why are they insulting him like this? Shouldn't they all be respecting him like they have always deceived everyone to think?
Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Who are those abusing him jare?he's just been corrected by his elderly people like him.you can point out anyone you think insulted him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2023
seunmsg:

You can lick Obasanjo’s stinking old ass for whatever it’s worth. That your fvcking business. Leave Yorubas out of your asslicking.

Hypocrite! Druggies shrivelled drug infested razz is dirtier,and yet you have fixed your mouth there and has been sucking all year long grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Who are those abusing him jare?he's just been corrected by his elderly people like him.you can point out anyone you think insulted him.

In the region I come from, junior men like those online here abusing Obasanjo will be cautioned. Soyinka, FFK and the rest should be fined, and we do respect our elders.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2023
rintileri:
Olusegun Obasanjo is the most decorated Nigerian Statesman alive and most likely the most influential ex head of State in Africa. He was military head of State of the World's largest black Nation during the oil boom period and FESTAC77 and was one of the first African Military leaders to handover to a civilian government.

Any rât today you see talking down on Baba Obasanjo from the SW is just misinformed and poorly educated. Well, a prophet is not respected in his home.

Exactly my points, they may be hating him because he told them the truth last year. That another candidate would have been better foe them than druggie.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

In the region I come from, junior men like those online here abusing Obasanjo will be cautioned. Soyinka, FFK and the rest should be fined, and we do respect our elders.

Can't you atleast point out one or two people online abusing him (papa Obasanjo)?
Soyinka and Obasanjo should be age mate so you can't say he (soyinka) is young fella abusing elder,as for FFK that one is not that normal and that's why yoruba don't regard him,he's formal lord and personal saviour of Obirodent and ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Can't you atleast point out one or two people online abusing him (papa Obasanjo)?
Soyinka and Obasanjo should be age mate so you can't say he (soyinka) is young fella abusing elder,as for FFK that one is not that normal and that's why yoruba don't regard him,he's formal lord and personal saviour of Obirodent and ipob.

You. You are abusing Obasanjo right now in your mind, that abuse is why you're opposing my post.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by lwisee: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2023
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba.
His father is Igbo while his mother is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

You. You are abusing Obasanjo right now in your mind, that abuse is why you're opposing my post.

So disagreeing with the way he spoke to those Obas mean I abuse him?I'm learning another thing today,so disagreeing with someone mean you are abusing someonegrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

So disagreeing with the way he spoke to those Obas mean I abuse him?I'm learning another thing today,so disagreeing with someone mean you are abusing someonegrin

Yes, it's an abuse to disagree with your grandfather openly. What you do if you're from my region is to close your mouth and allow his age mates to respond. You guys needs to be taught how to respect your elders.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2023
lwisee:
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba.
His father is Igbo while his mother is Yoruba.

Stop this nonsense lie of yours,Obasanjo is a full blooded Yoruba man from owu in abeokuta,they're Egba arin while I'm from Ijemo,Egba eku.please stop dis disrespect.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Yes, it's an abuse to disagree with your grandfather openly. What you do if you're from my region is to close your mouth and allow his age mates to respond. You guys needs to be taught how to respect your elders.

Oh so you mean the way you always kept your mouth about Uzodinma?I didn't see where you cautioned Nnamdi kanu when he was busy dragging your grandfathers and grandmother now?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by waledeji(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Effects of election loss is still troubling your heart grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Oh so you mean the way you always kept your mouth about Uzodinma?I didn't see where you cautioned Nnamdi kanu when he was busy dragging your grandfathers and grandmother now?

Uzodinma has his mates and they respond to him. My own is to comment on the bad party he belongs to and how it has ruined some parts of the state. Nnamdi Kanu also has his mates, and we are only watching him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2023
waledeji:
Effects of election loss is still troubling your heart grin grin grin

Shifting the goal posts will never help your life, never.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Stop this nonsense lie of yours,Obasanjo is a full blooded Yoruba man from owu in abeokuta,they're Egba arin while I'm from Ijemo,Egba eku.please stop dis disrespect.

They will throw the most respected yorubaman under the bus just because of the filthy lucre from the druggie.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Uzodinma has his mates and they respond to him. My own is to comment on the bad party he belongs to and how it has ruined some parts of the state. Nnamdi Kanu also has his mates, and we are only watching him.

The same Uzodinma you've label efulefu several timesgrin,the same you that praise Ipob,Kanu and Esn.who doesn't know that kanu have zero respect for elders and you applaud such man.i can see how you respect elders in your region.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Peter Obi is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu combined.
Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

The same Uzodinma you've label efulefu several timesgrin,the same you that praise Ipob,Kanu and Esn.who doesn't know that kanu have zero respect for elders and you applaud such man.i can see how you respect elders in your region.

So you're justifying the use of flying kicks to wake up your elders just because some people from another region is praising Nnamdi Kanu? grin
Good to see you admit that your tribe has no respect for elders too, stop claiming sanctimonious.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Peter Obi is greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu combined.

He is most especially greater than the druggie grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Makunahatata: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Another useless thread from the 🤡 clowning tribe 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by Meagainstthem: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

So you're justifying the use of flying kicks to wake up your elders just because some people from another region is praising Nnamdi Kanu? grin
Good to see you admit that your tribe has no respect for elders too, stop claiming sanctimonious.

I think you lack comprehension,I asked you to point out one or two people online that abuse obasanjo which you refused,I only pointed out your blatant lie that you respect elders in your region.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is The Highest Achieving Yoruba Person Dead Or Alive by DrGoodman: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:

I think you lack comprehension,I asked you to point out one or two people online that abuse obasanjo which you refused,I only pointed out your blatant lie that you respect elders in your region.

When Zik was old, all the Igbo people respected him, we even rewarded Ojukwu with the most beautiful girl in Nigeria back then grin

That's respect, not kicking Obasanjo in his old teeth all week long.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga / Reno Omokri Slams NLC Ajaero For Shutting Down Abuja Airport / Confirmed, Shina Peller To Join Makinde In PDP Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.