Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga (906 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by ganisucks(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Below is a press release from NADECO informing journalists of a World press conference billed for tomorrow. The aim of the conference is to let the world know what the facts are on the CSU Chicago State certificate saga.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1715107266716643837

1 Like

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by ganisucks(f): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
All eyes on FBI files...

Please note: the person who signed this letter is Adenekan not Lloyd Chukwu. But I thought Adenekan was Adenikan. Yoruba sisters on NL can help clarify.

1 Like

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by EbolaTinubu: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by slivertongue: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu brought shame to his family and Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Jallotti: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Open the can of worms o!✅

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Ozommadu: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Agbado hungry supporters...I wonder how you people are going to defend this one.

Criminal ebola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by sirchim(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kasaa wuta! Put fire! Give it to them WOTO WOTO!
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by StOla: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chicago State University would be wondering what manner of mental retardation has made Nigerians incapable of processing facts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Bobloco: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
StOla:
Chicago State University would be wondering what manner of mental retardation has made Nigerians incapable of processing facts.

And what are these facts Nigerians are incapable of processing

1 Like

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by YesDaddy1: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2023
Burob:
Oblivious Minded Agbadorian Obidient. Mumurist, are you not aware that the real NADECO is Bola Ahmed Tinubu & Co.

Na shukuemeka doing what they are best at - impersonating!

'NADECO' - Upper iweka chapter.
cool

ganisucks:
All eyes on FBI files...

Please note: the person who signed this letter is Adenekan not Lloyd Chukwu. But I thought Adenekan was Adenikan. Yoruba sisters on NL can help clarify.

You are right: na Dr. Lloyd Ukwu aka 'comrade Adenekan' sign am.
cool
https://nadecousa.com/

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by YesDaddy1: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2023
StOla:
Chicago State University would be wondering what manner of mental retardation has made Nigerians biaflans incapable of processing facts.
Fixed!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by thisisit: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Good.. NADECO rescued Nigeria from Abacha... They will rescue Nigeria from BAT (Buhari And Tinubu)
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Fake Nadeco

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2023
thisisit:
Good.. NADECO rescued Nigeria from Abacha... They will rescue Nigeria from BAT (Buhari And Tinubu)
Same Abacha that was Peter Obi's mentor. Dey play.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Burob: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2023
thisisit:
Oblivious Minded Agbadorian Obidient. Mumurist, are you not aware that the real NADECO is Bola Ahmed Tinubu & Co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Jiokejohn: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2023
slivertongue:
The family is very much aware of who he is.
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Burob: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2023
slivertongue:
Na Tinubu fault say your people born you for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Penguin2: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2023
In Adeboye’s voice, Tinubu was elevated so that he would be humiliated publicly.

It will be so humiliating that generations unborn will hear of the story and nobody will ever strive to be like Tinubu.

And all the idiots that have ever associated or defended Tinubu’s atrocities, from the highest placed to the most lowly, will forever remain in shame and never amount to anything in our public space.

Tinubu’s downfall is a task that must be achieved!

3 Likes

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by YesDaddy1: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Hehehehehe.....my ppl dey talk say ''if cat go fall, nor be for hand of rat e go happen'
grin

Penguin2:
In Adeboye’s voice, Tinubu was elevated so that he would be humiliated publicly.

It will be so humiliating that generations unborn will hear of the story and nobody will ever strive to be like Tinubu.

And all the idiots that have ever associated or defended Tinubu’s atrocities, from the highest placed to the most lowly, will forever remain in shame and never amount to anything in our public space.

Tinubu’s downfall is a task that must be achieved!
Your fathers are begging jagaban to release the terrorist, u children are throwing tantrums.
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Penguin2: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Hehehehehe.....my ppl dey talk say ''if cat go fall, nor be for hand of rat e go happen'
grin

Your fathers are begging jagaban to release the terrorist, u children are throwing tantrums.
cool
Whoever is begging whoever is the business of whoever.

My own business is Tinubu’s global disgrace and embarrassment and I shall give my all until it’s achieved.

Gloat from here till tomorrow, Tinubu will be disgraced and not a thousand BBC Agbadoised articles will save him.

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by YesDaddy1: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2023
And I've just told you that d downfall of the cat won't occur at the hands of the rat.
#go figure wink

7½ more years of wailingz for u!
Dey play!
grin
Penguin2:

Whoever is begging whoever is the business of whoever.

My own business is Tinubu’s global disgrace and embarrassment and I shall give my all until it’s achieved.

Gloat from here till tomorrow, Tinubu will be disgraced and not a thousand BBC Agbadoised articles will save him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Penguin2: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2023
YesDaddy1:
And I've just told you that d downfall of the cat won't occur at the hands of the rat.
#go figure wink

7½ more years of wailingz for u!
Dey play!
grin
Those who made the Titanic boasted that not even God can sink it but it sank on its first ever voyage.

Go figure!

1 Like

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2023
The Igbo guy did NOT sign this time. Even the Yoruba name they used is not looking very Yoruba. Almost, like a fake Yoruba name. Peter Obi's Igbo supporters will do ANYTHING to show their irrational hatred for Tinubu. Including faking a Yoruba name for their fake NADECO group.

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Those who made the Titanic boasted that not even God can sink it but it sank on its first ever voyage.

Go figure!

I am really enjoying your tears. The beautiful thing is that I have 7 1/2 more years of enjoyment to go. Keep the tears flowing omo ebow. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 1:38am On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
The Igbo guy did NOT sign this time. Even the Yoruba name they used is not looking very Yoruba. Almost, like a fake Yoruba name. Peter Obi's Igbo supporters will do ANYTHING to show their irrational hatred for Tinubu. Including faking a Yoruba name for their fake NADECO group.
That Adenekan can driver guy was busy campaigning for GRV and Peter Obi earlier this year. He is just another Obidient clown 🤡.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Prince111111: 1:41am On Oct 20, 2023
ganisucks:
All eyes on FBI files...

majority of we yorubas are not behind this forger please
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Jallotti: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2023
APC 2+2= Ekpang Nkukwoooo!!!!😂

Original-Replacement THIRD PARTY VENDING MACHINE
“CERTIFICATE-DEGREE”

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by SpatialKing(m): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2023
International disgrace
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Cab driver Adenekan in the day, fake NADECO member at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by YesDaddy1: 1:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Odimma, then let's wait till jagaban curse hin Creator like they did nau.
You're too much in a hurry sef.
Chere biko!
grin
Penguin2:

Go figure!

Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Jallotti: 2:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: NADECO Holds World Press Conference In Chicago On CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 2:03am On Oct 20, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Obidients Are Genius; No One Can Do What They Do - Reno Omokri / Tribunal Rejects Ac And Anpp Presidential Petitions. Why? / Gunmen Kill Agagu’s Ex-chief Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.