Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50317 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
TOMMYCKEL:

Bros Reno must actually be suffering from Cocainology because if not so, where is Islam, And all the ways of Islamic prayers and the 5 solat and Rakat stated in the Quran?

I think is time for upcoming Pastors, Apostles, Bishop, Teachers, Evangelist, Sheikhs, Alfas, and the Traditionalist to wise up to be in their right senses and not to allow all this senseless fools to mislead us cos they've made convenant with devil already 🤷‍♂️
Oga if you want to know about Islam, create another thread and drop your questions there, we will be happy to provide answers to you from the Quran.
But for now why don’t you take up Reno’s challenge and win some 100,000,000 naira

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by flexyrule(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeposky:

So... Who's that Jesus you always pray in his name if your lord's real name is not Jesus?
Bro. I'm a grown a-s-s-e-d man.

I won't stoop low to be having this sort of beer parlour conversion with you.

Naaaahhhhhh. I won't.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by babz11(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.

It's just like saying show me the word "gay, bestiality, voodoo" etc in the Bible.

You can't find them! That the words doesn't exist in the English Bible translation doesn't mean that that the idea, or practice didn't exist.

But these practices have existed long long ago before those words were even coined in English.

Reno is just seeking attention. That's what fuels his ego.

What is the Greek word for Bible and Christianity... Bible is a Greek words meaning collections of book.. Tell me what Christianity mean in Greek
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Jeposky(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
parkervero:
You can't find the exact words of the above mentioned however, you can get the components that birthed those words.

It is like Taoheed in islam that was never mentioned in quran but has the component.

Eyaa sorry... Tawheed isn't a believe in islam but rather its a subject/topic you must learn and understand when learning about the religion (this is why you won't ear someone telling you to believe in tawheed). That's why it being taught in a good madrasa.
Don't use this excuse to evade the challenge.

Or is Trinity a subject that can be taught or a doctoring to believe in.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran....
I’m just wondering why you think bringing Islam into this matter helps your argument in anyway, particularly as the person throwing the challenge is a known Christian pastor! Do you really think that you should use a possible faulty doctrine in islam(of which there are none) to validate or justify the faulty doctrine of Christianity? Is this really the best you can do to substantiate the veracity of your faith?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Easyease: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Why are you saying what you don't know ?

Allahu Akbar that is takbir is in the Quran.

It is called Ikamat.

Stop deceiving the gullible like you.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by tesppidd: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
MusicMod:

Those who worship "Mary" do not exist. It may seems so but it's clear she is a vessel and you don't have to explain it to them.
They understand it more than you do.
I am not even explaining the "worshipping" of Mary to them, cus I know they know wusup.
And I know it's nothing but mischief from the staples of many Daddy Go's across Nigeria and the world.

I am only trying to let him know that he should not be fooled,, let him concentrate and fight for his own personal salvation instead of nose poking into other people's doctrines.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I’m just wondering why you think bringing Islam into this matter helps your argument in anyway! Do you really think that you should use a fault doctrine in islam(of which there are none) to validate or justify the faulty doctrine of Christianity? Is this really the best you can do to substantiate the veracity of your religion?

Hahahahaha...at least Christianity is not like islam where terrorists read the quran while they rape and murder people
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri is about to convert to Islam if that is what it will take to get recognized by Tinubu and be offered a job

Very bad idea if he does. I tell people to stay away from both Islam and Christianity because they're both evil religions. But, IF you MUST chose between the two, Christianity and Christians are 10 times far better than Islam/Muslims. Since, I was born in this Nigeria, I have NEVER for once seen a Christian lynch, stone or murder another human being because the person says something against their Jesus or the Christian god. That means that Christians however flawed they are, still have a little bit of humanity left in them. But you see Muslims, they're 100 percent Arabian zombies of the cult of death and poverty!
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Jolomenas: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".
Chairman check Quran 29:45 Allahu Akbar is there.

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime have been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Hahahahaha...at least Christianity is not like islam where terrorists read the quran while they rape and murder people
This is not a contest between Islam and Christianity. We urge you to take up Reno’s thought provoking challenge and win yourself a N100m naira.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is not a contest between Islam and Christianity. We urge you to take up Reno’s thought provoking challenge and win yourself a N100m naira.
I am giving you my own challenge...tell me where"Allahu Akbar" is found in the quran and win your a wrap a cocaine and five virgins
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Emu4life(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime have been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

Allahu Akbar is mentioned in Suratul Ankabut 29 Vs 45. Besides, acts of worships that were not detailed in the Quran were expatiated by the Prophet in the Sunnah (Hadith).

If you don't have answer to Pastor Reno's question, kindly keep quiet and stop 'explaining' .

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Emu4life(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

It's just like saying show me the word "gay, bestiality, voodoo" etc in the Bible.

You can't find them! That the words doesn't exist in the English Bible translation doesn't mean that that the idea, or practice didn't exist.

But these practices have existed long long ago before those words were even coined in English.

U go explain, explain, explain tire. No Evidence grin
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Hezmatosky: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mosba:
Please don't bother searching because you can't. Omokri is a wide reader and has read bible versions from pali to pali and those words aren't there. But the question is why are today's churches thrives because of those words? The day you discovered that will certainly mark the day you begins to have doubt about the genuinety of Christianity as a religion of God.
I no doubt you. He has read the bible just like every other person like me. The reason is that we all read the bible because it's content is small, and stories are sweet, and because we want to read it to make arguments outside just like Reno. The whole fact remains that only few of us read the bible while guided by the holy spirit. Reno was not guided. He's just being carnal undecided
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emu4life:

Allahu Akbar is mentioned in Suratul Ankabut 29 Vs 45. Besides, acts of worships that were not detailed in the Quran were expatiated by the Prophet in the Sunnah (Hadith).

If you don't have answer to Pastor Reno's question, kindly keep quiet and stop 'explaining' .

You need to see your doctor... show me where "Allahu Akbar" is written here...mumu

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
sko:
Small minded jobber Reno,
If you can show me iPhone in the Bible, ị give you $100,000
Is iPhone is a part of your doctrine?
Why una be like this?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
I am giving you my own challenge...tell me where"Allahu Akbar" is found in the quran and win your a wrap a cocaine and five virgins
Goodman2023:
Quran 13:9. ˹He is the˺ Knower of the seen and the unseen—the All-Great, [/b]Most Exalted.
Quran 22vs62. That is because Allâh He is the Truth (the only True God of all that exists, Who has no partners or rivals with Him), and what they (the polytheists) invoke besides Him, it is Bâtil (falsehood) And verily, Allâh He is the Most High, [b]the Most Great.

In addition to this is the fact that these things were taught by the Prophet (saw). So kindly shift and face your Christian Reno
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by alobright17(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Ok basket mouth
find the things and stop name calling.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Quran 13:9. ˹He is the˺ Knower of the seen and the unseen—the All-Great, [/b]Most Exalted.
Quran 22vs62. That is because Allâh He is the Truth (the only True God of all that exists, Who has no partners or rivals with Him), and what they (the polytheists) invoke besides Him, it is Bâtil (falsehood) And verily, Allâh He is the Most High, [b]the Most Great.

Is like you have eye problem... kindly show me "Allahu Akbar" .. you they there they interpret quran...if he no dey, he no dey
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Is like you have eye problem... kindly show me "Allahu Akbar" .. you they there they interpret quran...if he no dey, he no dey
Allahu Akbar is an Arabic word that translate in English as God is the Greatest, also the All-great.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Elsudani2:
White bearded animal.

Omojuwa yansh is today, soon your own Yansh will be exposed for the fake political pastor you are

Please what is the news on omojuwa?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Emu4life(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

You need to see your doctor... show me where "Allahu Akbar" is written here...mumu

Allahu Akbar is an arabic word not English word and it is in that verse, you Drunkard!!! .

Go and answer Pastor Reno's question and claim #100M.
Explainer General of the Federation grin

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by alobright17(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

You end up saying nothing , he did not say show it in English bible either . We christians are the most confused hypocrites on planet earth, no wonder the Bible said judgement will start from so called church .
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

But you are here commenting on a topic about Christianity...Islam is nothing but shit and piece

You brought an ant infested log into your home, you cry at the sight of lizards.

Wouldn't have commented nor quote you if you were graceful enough not to lump islam with christianity.

However, have you found the words so you can claim your 100k usd. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Emu4life(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
creedencity:

You brought an ant infested log into your home, you cry at the sight of lizards.

Wouldn't have commented nor quote you if you were graceful enough not to lump islam with christianity.

However, have you found the words so you can cla your 100k usd. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ignore that Drunkard. Chances are he no longer practice xtianity becuz he knows it's all lies and deceit.

Have you noticed that majority of Atheist are Former xtians?? How can the Pillars of your faith not be in your so called 'Holy Scripture'??.
Omo, na wa o
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Allahu Akbar is an Arabic word that translate in English as God is the Greatest, also the All-great.
please ignore the imbee.... he is so close minded to even seek the meaning of Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emu4life:

Allahu Akbar is an arabic word not English word and it is in that verse, you Drunkard!!! .

Go and answer Pastor Reno's question and claim #100M.
Explainer General of the Federation grin

What the quran teaches you

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emu4life:

Ignore that Drunkard. Chances are he no longer practice xtianity becuz he knows it's all lies and deceit.

Have you noticed that majority of Atheist are Former xtians?? How can the Pillars of your faith not be in your so called 'Holy Scripture'??.
Omo, na wa o

Xtianity is so structureless like pitobi's lp cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

What the quran teaches you

Your source of info about Islam is google and msm. No wonder
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
creedencity:

Your source of info about Islam is google and msm. No wonder

Where you expecting me to use muhammad as my source?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Very bad idea if he does. I tell people to stay away from both Islam and Christianity because they're both evil religions. But, IF you MUST chose between the two, Christianity and Christians are 10 times far better than Islam/Muslims. Since, I was born in this Nigeria, I have NEVER for once seen a Christian lynch, stone or murder another human being because the person says something against their Jesus or the Christian god. That means that Christians however flawed they are, still have a little bit of humanity left in them. But you see Muslims, they're 100 percent Arabian zombies of the cult of death and poverty!

Then you don't read your bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.