Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50390 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2023
anonymous1759:

Q

No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by meditator(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2023
Chokehold:
I won't waste my time, he doesn't have 100k dolls to give out.
Agreed that he does not have d money and u don't need it either. For avoidance of doubt, please clear us. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BoldBrainz(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Thinkfree:
what's there in the bible that cannot be read from cover to cover? I was 17years when I can recite Quran from cover to cover by heart ❤️ without looking at quran

And you can actually sit here right now to tell us that you can list 10 words used by core muslims that are not in that Quran?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by meditator(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
Useless idiot
Agreed that he's an idiot. For avoidance of doubt, please clear us. Answer the question. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin show us pastor which you claimed to be in the bible

No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

What if the word is found ? So ? What if the word is not found ? So ?

Nigeria has the highest numbers of churches and mosque in the world....yet the most corrupt country in the world...what has religion done for you since you were born ?

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by richidinho(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Kindly replace number three with Lauretta Onochie. Thanking you!

Hahahaha...how did i missed that?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Lewisland: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Na now the key to unlock your brain have been found....

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BoldBrainz(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

What about those words? Either they are found in the bible of not, what about it ?

Why then is the core of the religion based on concepts not endorsed by its holy book?

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Julius1995:
You are not so bright, religion is about many things, and one of them is the holy books. Religion is about place of worship, doctrine, way of life, value and many more. How many times does the Quran mention the prophet Mohammed, why is Islam not about prophet Isa (Jesus) that the Quran in more times. Religion evolve, for instance, look at how Islam is evolving in the arab worlds, and look at how Islam has evolved to Tinubu/corrupt politicians/thieves supporting religion in Nigeria. Any time you see anybody supporting
corrupt acts by politicians, you can almost be sure which religion such oerson practices, its not so in the past, its all part of religion evolution.
Muhammed was mention in the Al-quran at least four times. Quran is also mention in quran. (AL- MA IDAH VS101)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2023
meditator:
agreed he's a bad character, as u portray him. Ok leave the messenger. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?

I know you have not responded to my quote because you are busy searching where the phrase "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran

Hahahahaha
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Why then is the core of the religion based on concepts not endorsed by its holy book?

No where in the bible where the word "bible" is found...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Mussolini1(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2023
John 21:25 says, “And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.” This tells us why not everything Jesus did was written down—there was not room. Hope this helps Reno Omokri who is fast becoming an antichrist

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BoldBrainz(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:

Hahahaha...how did i missed that?

Very reason I couldn't afford to forget.. grin
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by alyarmouk(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Lol. Dr. You Hit the nail on the head. Thought I was the only one noticing this. I'm glad Nigerians Have seen his true colours n know him for what he really is.
FFK is nothing compared to him in terms of ass licking. A typical "Food is ready" politician

DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by MRMRMR: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

You are the fool because u just responded to him.
I like the fact that he's pressing u guys neck exposing ur foolishness, ignorance, hypocrisy, lies and gullibility.
U guys praised him to the high heavens wen his was insulting APC back then. Ozuo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by bonnyhope: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Those words are usually used by the Catholic
And Catholic wrote the bible
So they know better than Reno

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BoldBrainz(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2023
Julius1995:
You are not so bright, religion is about many things, and one of them is the holy books. Religion is about place of worship, doctrine, way of life, value and many more. How many times does the Quran mention the prophet Mohammed, why is Islam not about prophet Isa (Jesus) that the Quran in more times. Religion evolve, for instance, look at how Islam is evolving in the arab worlds, and look at how Islam has evolved to Tinubu/corrupt politicians/thieves supporting religion in Nigeria. Any time you see anybody supporting
corrupt acts by politicians, you can almost be sure which religion such oerson practices, its not so in the past, its all part of religion evolution.

Religion is evolving and throwing away the core elements of its legitimacy by removing said concepts from its holy books?

I'm confused, but isn't that the actual definition of idiocy?

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by SirGod: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Most of us knew all these, only those who are not familiar with the scripture will be strange to these words, --they are insuinations.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by komzy589(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

But you’re not ignoring him.
I mean, see the lengthy post you made cos of him.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by 8stargeneral: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Who take you serious again...anywhere belle face
Idiot...

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by occfx: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
Who dash Reno $100,000?

Man is broke... Just hustling for oil money
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by meditator(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Oga stop lying. If the word "Bible" is not mentioned in the Quran, it simply shows it's concocted by some people. This invalidates the genuineness of the word itself and posts doubt to the book itself. It shows dilution and questions and the book you guys adore. It also gives credibility to what Reno alleges.

Whereas, in the Quran, the expression "Allahu Akbar" can be found twice in the Quran, once in 40:10, and the other time in 29:45 chapters and verses, respectively. Subsequently, the Arabs and Muslim all over the worlds use it to praise Allah. Stop lying!

You might not like Reno but you can't take away his intelligence. He's spot on. Most of the practices by Christians are not in the book they believe in.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by DrGoodman: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2023
komzy589:

But you’re not ignoring him.
I mean, see the lengthy post you made cos of him.

Just to show how useless he is grin

His uselessness is very long.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by toxtimmy: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
This guy has gone kolo.... Loco.... why not take the money him want to dash himself and supportive orphanages in his home state.

What a confused man

saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Jagabanarmy: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by JOemmy(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Hungry man that depends heavily on phycophancy and misinformation to feed wants to give someone $100k where will he be getting such amount from or this is just another stunt of his to draw traffic to his dieing social media platforms?

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by nuamike: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
Make your point without bringing Islam into it, there is Allahu Akbar in the quran .

3 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by AriyaTV: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

Please don't say what you're not sure of when it comes Quran . Allahu Akbar was mentioned in the Glorious Quran in Chapters 9:72 and 29:45. Please check your facts.

4 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by OpulentP: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2023
I dnt know y u guys are bashing this guy. Just provide answer and claim ur money, 100k$ is 100mn that's huge money, it's none of ur business where he get the money... win the money, so if he fails to provide the money then, we come for him.

U dnt have to go out of context to criticize someone, it only shows you are twice defeated.

You have every resources to make research, read extensively and see how you become wealthy in knowledge... this guy surpass most of you ranting here virtually in all ramification. Clout can't erase the fact.

After all, he knows and rest assured those words/phrases are no where to found in d scripture.

Thts y he's placing that huge amount of money. Who will want to loss those huge money to this cheap challenge. Think about it!

It's high time we start embracing truth/fact irrespective of who is saying it... because it doesn't change the truth/fact.

Thank u.

4 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Mr. Reply whomever you want to without dragging islam and muslims into your confusions, those are on you.
Meanwhile, Allahu Akbar is clearly stated in several places in the Quran e.g Chapter 29 vs 45. Don't lampoon islam or muslim for the validity of your belief. Seek knowledge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
nuamike:

Make your point without bringing Islam into it, there is Allah Akbar.

And what about Islam ...a religion of shit and piece
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Julius1995(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Yes, the reason why at least 94% Yoruba Muslims support characters like Tinubu, even when news says they stole. Does religion support stealing, identity theft, that's evolution bro. Its staring right at you in the face. And the Arab worlds have made some modifications to cure practice of their religion has well, that has enhanced tourism especially, few month ago, Saudi relief duties on alcohol. You can read about it online
BoldBrainz:

Religion is evolving and throwing away the core elements of its legitimacy by removing said concepts from its holy books?

I'm confused, but isn't that the actual definition of idiocy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As A Beggar: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.