Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). (1113 Views)

2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2023
EDO GOVERNOR 2024: THE BEST CANDIDATE FROM EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN):

TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING EIGHT POINTS:

1. HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER AND LIFE MENTOR/ADVISER:

I, creator of this topic, can speak AUTHORITATIVELY about him because I was his TEACHER in Secondly School and I have been a Mentor/Adviser to him ever since till now. Students (including him) used to address me fondly then as "Teacher HAPPY MAN". He is a native of my hometown community, so I know him very well from childhood.

2. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO CENTRAL:

He is a Very Popular PHILANTHROPIST in Edo Central. He is a Quiet, Soft Spoken and VERY KIND Gentleman.

He was a PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) to Late CHIEF TONY ANENIH, the late Political Grandmaster of Edo Central (Esan / Ishan). So, CHIEF TONY ANENIH'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo Central (Esan / Ishan) are backing him to be the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

3. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO NORTH:

SENATOR ADAMS OSHIOMOLE'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo North are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He is a member of APC and he is the SENATOR that is CURRENTLY representing Edo Central (Esan / Ishan).

4. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO SOUTH:

PASTOR IZE IYAMU'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo South and other Powerful Political Structures in Edo South are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He was the EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN) COORDINATOR of Pastor IZE IYAMU'S Governorship Campaign in 2020.

5. COMPUTER AND DIGITAL GURU:

He is a Computer and Digital Guru.

6. HIS NAME:

His name is Senator Monday Okpebho (a. K. a. Akpakomiza). He is a native of Udomi-Uwessan Community in IRRUA Area of Esan Central Local Government Area, Edo State. He is happily married with children.

7. HIS PHOTO:

Google it. To confirm what I have written here. You can bring here any photo or information you gather from Google.

8. LET US REASON TOGETHER:

If you have a better candidate, present him or her here for us to compare and contrast.

Ask questions relating to this topic and all your questions will be answered here.

Contribute sensibly to this topic so that we can comment on your contribution.

THANK YOU for taking out time to read my humble contribution to the search for the best next Governor of Edo State. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by consultadonai: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

I, creator of this topic, can speak AUTHORITATIVELY about him because I was his TEACHER in Secondly School and I have been a Mentor/Adviser to him ever since till now. Students (including him) used to address me fondly then as "Teacher HAPPY MAN". He is a native of my hometown community, so I know him very well from childhood.

He is a Very Popular PHILANTHROPIST in Edo Central. He is a Quiet, Soft Spoken and VERY KIND Gentleman.

He was a PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) to Late CHIEF TONY ANENIH, the late Political Grandmaster of Edo Central (Esan / Ishan). So, CHIEF TONY ANENIH'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo Central (Esan / Ishan) are backing him to be the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

SENATOR ADAMS OSHIOMOLE'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo North are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He is a member of APC and he is the SENATOR that is CURRENTLY representing Edo Central (Esan / Ishan).

PASTOR IZE IYAMU'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo South and other Powerful Political Structures in Edo South are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He was the EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN) COORDINATOR of Pastor IZE IYAMU'S Governorship Campaign in 2020.

6. HIS NAME:

His name is Senator Monday Okpebho (a. K. a. Akpakomiza). He is a native of Udomi-Uwessan Community in IRRUA Area of Esan Central Local Government Area, Edo State. He is happily married with children.

7. HIS PHOTO:

Google it. To confirm what I have written here. You can bring here any photo or information you gather from Google.

If you have a better candidate, present him or her here for us to compare and contrast.

Ask questions relating to this topic and all your questions will be answered here.

THANK YOU for taking out time to read my humble contribution to the search for the best next Governor of Edo State. God bless you.

One thing the Senator has that his opponents don't is the strong support base outside his senatorial District. That's one reason I think he might win.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
consultadonai:

One thing the Senator has that his opponents don't is the strong support base outside his senatorial District. That's one reason I think he might win.
MTN: 08032575334

Thanks for commenting on this topic.

Sure. Your account will be blessed today.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by consultadonai: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Thanks for commenting on this topic.

Sure. Your account will be blessed today.

Thank you.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by PeterZoom: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

6. HIS NAME:

7. HIS PHOTO:

Is he the one being backed by obaseki? Does he have much popularity outside Edo central to get massive votes to succeed obaseki next year? And what do you feel about shuabu's ambition, Is he currently accepted or rejected by most of the masses in Edo state which may factor against Senator Monday?
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2023
PeterZoom:

Is he the one being backed by obaseki? Does he have much popularity outside Edo central to get massive votes to succeed obaseki next year? And what do you feel about shuabu's ambition, Is he currently accepted or rejected by most of the masses in Edo state which may factor against Senator Monday?
Thanks.

1. No. He is NOT the one being backed by Governor Obaseki.

2. He defeated Obaseki's candidate to WIN Edo Central Senatorial District Election in 2023.

3. PDP has been Winning Edo Central Senatorial District since 1999, even when Oshiomole was Governor.

4. In 2023, Senator Monday Okpebho WON Edo Central Senatorial District on APC Platform in a state governed by a PDP Governor (Obaseki)!!!.

5. Senator Monday Okpebho is a POLITICAL BULLDOZER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Ekpenuwa(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2023
He won because there where confusion in PDP Obaseki and orbi camp just be prayer if oshiomole give him because from a reliable source it was the former ministrial nominee Oseriemen Osunbor And Rice man his prefer Candidates...
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Emychina(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

6. HIS NAME:

7. HIS PHOTO:

Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Emychina(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2023
I think I should push this publicity far with you.
Mtn=08161774165 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
EdoGovernor2024:

6. HIS NAME:

7. HIS PHOTO:

Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Emychina:
I think I should push this publicity far with you.
Mtn=08161774165 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

If you can push this publicity far, drop your bank account here.

You will hear from me tomorrow.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Ekpenuwa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Make I drop my Aza too ...
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ekpenuwa:
He won because there where confusion in PDP Obaseki and orbi camp just be prayer if oshiomole give him because from a reliable source it was the former ministrial nominee Oseriemen Osunbor And Rice man his prefer Candidates...

Senator Monday Okpebho is the ANOINTED ONE to become Governor of Edo State in 2024.

Time will tell whether I am telling the truth or not.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Ekpenuwa(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Bro I don hear make I drop Aza....
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Ekpenuwa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Senator Monday Okpebho is the ANOINTED ONE to become Governor of Edo State in 2024.

Time will tell whether I am telling the truth or not.

I hear..
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by manutdrichie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lets take it to twitter too

Are you ready?
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by PeterZoom: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

1. No. He is NOT the one being backed by Governor Obaseki.

2. He defeated Obaseki's candidate to WIN Edo Central Senatorial District Election in 2023.

3. PDP has been Winning Edo Central Senatorial District since 1999, even when Oshiomole was Governor.

4. In 2023, Senator Monday Okpebho WON Edo Central Senatorial District on APC Platform in a state governed by a PDP Governor (Obaseki)!!!.

5. Senator Monday Okpebho is a POLITICAL BULLDOZER.
Hmmm. But to be sincere the primaries are going to be tough and you know Nigeria na. Man gats to settle delegates to win especially now that's he going against obaseki's anointed candidate. May he be victorious in his quest ti become governor epa.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Emychina(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Just see what publicity is all about. What am I doing then.fidelity bank. 6234403915
EdoGovernor2024:

If you can push this publicity far, drop your bank account here.

You will hear from me tomorrow.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
manutdrichie:
Lets take it to twitter too

Are you ready?

Yes. Chat me up on WhatsApp 0803 420 1886. Remember to drop your bank account for appreciation from me. God bless you.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Bro I don hear make I drop Aza....

Yes, drop aza.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Yes. You will hear from me on 29/9/23.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Ola9ja23: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
I served in Irrua during my NYSC and I think the man who was so popular then was Odulampa or what do they call him. The former speaker of Edo state. I stayed beside his house then.

I love Irrua so much. Quit lovely and accommodating people
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Ekpenuwa(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Epa Egbe fure
I don drop am oo

FIRST BANK
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by PeterZoom: 3:39am On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Senator Monday will win by God's grace so Edo State will be free from obaseki because to be honest the man just uselessed that Our Edo no be Lagos mantra. After wrestling power from oshiomhole to give him, the man just enter there dey do nonsense. Agha.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2023
PeterZoom:

Abeg no forget me too today Epa. My number dey up there. Senator Monday will win by God's grace so Edo State will be free from obaseki because to be honest the man just uselessed that Our Edo no be Lagos mantra. After wrestling power from oshiomhole to give him, the man just enter there dey do nonsense. Agha.

Drop your bank account for N2,000 give away today.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2023
Ola9ja23:
I served in Irrua during my NYSC and I think the man who was so popular then was Odulampa or what do they call him. The former speaker of Edo state. I stayed beside his house then.

I love Irrua so much. Quit lovely and accommodating people

Thanks for loving us.

The POLITICAL LEADER of Odulampa now is Senator Monday Okpebho.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by EdoGovernor2024: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Emychina:
Just see what publicity is all about. What am I doing then.fidelity bank. 6234403915

My WhatsApp number is 0803 420 1886.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Chinjo2: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2023
OP, most of the people patronizing you are doing it because of the giveaway you are doing.
Truth is Senator Monday Okpebholo is a good candidate but his time has not come yet.
For now let him use his office as a Senator to mobilize developments to his constituency thereby endearing him to his people.
Truth they say is bitter but we must continue to say it.
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by manutdrichie(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Yes. Chat me up on WhatsApp 0803 420 1886. Remember to drop your bank account for appreciation from me. God bless you.

8137082994 opay....waiting
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by reccy(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

6. HIS NAME:

7. HIS PHOTO:

Good candidate. Wish him all the best.

8144105134. Opay
Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by Meumeg: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

6. HIS NAME:

7. HIS PHOTO:

Re: Edo Governor 2024: The Best Candidate From Edo Central (esan / Ishan). by PeterZoom: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Edo will be great again. I believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Abia Airport: We're Interested In Recovering Our Stolen Money- Gov. Otti / Imagine This List: Noise / All Good Things: Donald Duke Officially Winds Up Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.