Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop (33100 Views)

Toolz Oniru Yanks Off Husband’s Name From Instagram / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by DamnnNiggarr: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Papayaayasager:
Over do youths of Nigerian (ODYN)
They'll tag him Igbo, trying to destroy Lagos
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Spray(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Antimandatethie:
% This naira marley and mohbad case has a strong moral leason: do no threaten or fight anybody , it will com back to haunt you, this naira guy may end up being innocent.

Innocent ke??

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by DDota: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
dandine:
He surely is upset
Hope you won't come back to edit this post.
Gradually turning yourself to Celestine Nwakwo
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by mercysamuelson(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Stupidity. As if Naira Marley know him from Adam. Just hating on him because many are doing so to me is crazy. Dem no go do what's needful to those governing dem but quick to hate on fellow citizens. Sentimental mofos.

2 Likes

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Memphis357(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
When will the youth rise up and protest against the high cost of foodstuff in the country?

When will they protest against the high cost of fuel, gas and commodities in the country?

A Dollar is currently #1,050. Are the youths daft not to see this to protest?

It's obvious foolishness has beclouded the reasoning of Nigeria youths! Foolishness taken too far!
Stupid Nigerian youths that couldn't protest against Deborah's senseless killing by Islamic fundamentalists when she was burnt to death.

3 Likes

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Laple0541(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Funny enough Marley may be innocent.

Am not shying away from the fact his record label harassed Mohbad while he was alive, but their are still some shady deals that transpired the day he died which must be made public.

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by komols856: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
When will the youth rise up and protest against the high cost of foodstuff in the country?

When will they protest against the high cost of fuel, gas and commodities in the country?

It's obvious foolishness has beclouded the reasoning of Nigeria youths! Foolishness taken too far!

I have been asking the same question

2 Likes

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Hustle938: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Divalace0299:
It started this month and it still ongoing

It not much guys but at least it can help pay your bills for a day or buy food, and it free so nothing to lose

palmpay Diamond Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid027MbCb9eypiKXDTxLevfjih21AH5ASGZqXZopdE7SAi9iTHVZe7XaQwqddU5oVpQSl/?mibextid=cr9u03
u keep opening different accounts for this your scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Skillsnigeria: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by phemmyfour: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Police 👮‍♂️ should have complete their investigation on naira Marley and Sam Larry by now

#justice4Mohbad
Not possible. Both guys are not in the Country
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Honestfrend: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
angry

Meanwhile checkout this unbelievable similarities between Mohbad and 2pac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCkf2xHJFSQ?feature=shared
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by TruthsFM: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
phemmyfour:
Not possible. Both guys are not in the Country
they will be extradite back to Nigeria.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by cezarman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
You guys should stop posting Mohbad's coffin photo, please.

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by adebwalex(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Haa the street is not smiling oooo. Nigeria youths dey vex. #justice4Mohbad

Meanwhile, Mohbad Mum has something to say here

My son did not enjoy himself, he spent his days in f£ar — Mohbad’s mom

Video credit: @tvcnewsng

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705468240758026496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKOiO4vuUE?si=fFBPMzbobKb0c8Kq

But she want come to enjoy where she did not SOw after 15years of abscond. Useless Mother
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by bammo: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

When is it wrong to protest against injustice?
Or don't you regard this as injustice?
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by naijacalifornia: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Laple0541:
Funny enough Marley may be innocent.

Am not shying away from the fact his record label harassed Mohbad while he was alive, but their are still some shady deals that transpired the day he died which must be made public.
Honestly, I don’t think Naira Marley is directly responsible for Mohbad death. But he was a big bully to Mohbad and that boy’s spirit is really fighting Naira Marley now. Naira Marley needs to ask for forgiveness to save his career because Mohbad spirit is really strong

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by correctguy101(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
#justice4mohbad
The whole world loves Mohbad even in death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkKVGeTLCc

Na so...

When he was alive and was posting all his depression filled audios and videos, where was all this love?

Na only when he finally kick jerrycan una dey rush come out...

Pretenders everywhere,.

Smh
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by anyination: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
mejetov422:
Make una allow this Mohbad of a person rest na..

Many of us posting about him don't even care about him, even his own family.

Many of us don't even know him or like him, but just for engagement and followers every dick is posting things they don't know.

Mohbad his dead let allow him to rest.
U are stupid for writing this...
Idiot
Foolish human
If u don't know what to write just pass and go..
Don't let OGUN visit u
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
bammo:

When is it wrong to protest against injustice?
Or don't you regard this as injustice?

What could be more than injustice to see your politicans ripping off your resources and eating massively while laughing at you guys playing dumb and stopud to irrelevant mohbad death and news.

Oga, as a business man do you know how much I am being charged right now to clear my goods which recently arrived in Lagos seaport? Oga do you know how much are you aware a dollar is currently #1,050 right now and this inflicted on the price of everything in the country?

Na jobless youths carry this mohbad thing for head. Only jobless youths have time to protest for irrelevant things such as this..

When will you youths protest against high increase in foodstuffs, dollar fuel gas and commodities in the country? Make Una try get sense for this country
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
@OP try not to be spamming your threads with too many pictures especially if we already know what and who the topic is about please.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by oyeb15: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
The speed Naira Marley fame rose.... Same speed hes going down.

Satan gift is never forever.

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Chochovini: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

. You can say that again. FOOLISHNESS per excellence. Very daft too.

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by mejetov422: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oshey ambassador of Ogun..

How much you dun get from posting Mohbad

ri i cultist oju

anyination:

U are stupid for writing this...
Idiot
Foolish human
If u don't know what to write just pass and go..
Don't let OGUN visit u
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by bammo: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

What could be more than injustice to see your politicans ripping off your resources and eating massively while laughing at you guys playing dumb and stopud to irrelevant mohbad death and news.

Oga, as a business man do you know how much I am being charged right now to clear my goods which recently arrived in Lagos seaport? Oga do you know how much are you aware a dollar is currently #1,050 right now and this inflicted on the price of everything in the country?

Na jobless youths carry this mohbad thing for head. Only jobless youths have time to protest for irrelevant things such as this..

When will you youths protest against high increase in foodstuffs, dollar fuel gas and commodities in the country? Make Una try get sense for this country
Dude! It's gonna take a lot to change this country from the state it is. The economy has been terrible since b4 I was born. I've witnessed several people die while protesting the bad economy and insecurity of this nation. The fact is that we can't do anything to the government unless we've suffered enough. So, brace yourself for much more suffering.
Still we must not undermine the efforts of the youth to make the little difference they can in their own way. Anyone that die an unjust death must get justice even if you don't like him, remember that it could be you or someone close to you
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by slowice(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Police 👮‍♂️ should have complete their investigation on naira Marley and Sam Larry by now

#justice4Mohbad

Investigation that they are already twisting. Did you see vanguard newspaper headline? "what if naira Marley is innocent" the powers behind the criminal are already using the media (their biggest weapon of propaganda) to soften the ground for the eventual lie
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Miracle2020: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

religion and tribalism will never allow us to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Miracle2020: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
mejetov422:
Make una allow this Mohbad of a person rest na..

Many of us posting about him don't even care about him, even his own family.

Many of us don't even know him or like him, but just for engagement and followers every dick is posting things they don't know.

Mohbad his dead let allow him to rest.
if you don't like him na your cup of garri, but the whole world like him and we must fight for justice. Tomorrow someone will kill your son, or your mother are you going to tell them they should let him rest?
People like you are the reason why evil people do whatever they like in this country.
The US can take more than 20 years investigating murder crime but in Nigeria the moment you are buried everybody will forget you that is the reason why the evil people are doing their evils without thinking twice.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Whenqof Nigeria youths! Foolishness taken too far!
Make them go farm abeg
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Miracle2020: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
SwayG:
One thing I've learnt from Mohbad death is to remain selfish like Burna Boy.
Nigerians can easily turn on you anytime. Na fake love dey everywhere.
Everyone reacting like this to Naira Marley without hearing his side of thr story. He wasn't even in the country when Mohbad died. He doesn't even stay in Nigeria. The only thing Nigerians saw was old clips of mohbad calling Naira Marley that he is after him. Mohbad even called out his girlfriend that she wants to kill him and accused her of cheating. Nobody hold the girlfriend o.

I'm not a marlain or whatever sh*t they call themselves but let's drop sentiments here. Naira Marley doesn't deserve the current hate. This is Social Media Jungle Justice. People can't just wait to see him dead or incarcerated for life. And they want this done without any investigation.

That's why I like Burna Boy. He doesn't give a damn about his Nigerian fans. He's never in the country. He focuses on his international fans. He will never repost anyone and they don't expect such from him. The guy is so arrogant to His Nigerian fans and I think that's what they deserve. He no even send Mohbad or show sympathy, instead e released a song and people dey stream. Lols.

Don Jazzy that shows a lot of support to Nigerians and upcoming entertainers. You need to see the way thousands of people where talking trash about him on Imstablog and Gistlover Instagram pages for not reposting Mohbad on his Instagram but only Twitter. Go see how dem dey insult Don Jazzy there, some even said he belongs to same cult with Naira Marley so they are the same. Lols.

My Dad once told me not to have conscience or sentiments when doing business in Nigeria. He was very much right.

you are part of the the problem we have in this country. When tinubu judgement was passed, was he in the country? Being in the country or not let the investigation continue. There are many evidence proving that naira Marley threatened and attack mohbad. Some top musicians are in the prison in US but in Nigeria you worship them.
His mother only have him as the breadwinner, how do you think that woman will survive.
You talk trash just because it didn't happen to you abi? Tomorrow the same thing will happen to your loves ones and I will see if you will write this trash. Gerrout!!!
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Miracle2020: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see mohbad coming back to life, I see jubilation across the world, I see mohbad contesting for president in 2027, I see him winning.

This I have seen.
if you are mocking the dead you don't know tomorrow, it may be your turn. Rubbish.
#justiceformohbad
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by TruthsFM: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
slowice:

Investigation that they are already twisting. Did you see vanguard newspaper headline? "what if naira Marley is innocent" the powers behind the criminal are already using the media (their biggest weapon of propaganda) to soften the ground for the eventual lie
yes soo. It’s very unfortunate we are witnessing this acts in Nigeria history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Flaunts The Pounds Note He Got From A Friend / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured / After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.