Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop (33092 Views)

Toolz Oniru Yanks Off Husband’s Name From Instagram / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by TruthsFM: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
correctguy101:

Na so...

When he was alive and was posting all his depression filled audios and videos, where was all this love?

Na only when he finally kick jerrycan una dey rush come out...

Pretenders everywhere,.

Smh
not everyone are pretenders please
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by TruthsFM: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
adebwalex:

But she want come to enjoy where she did not SOw after 15years of abscond. Useless Mother
A big useless mother at all

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by rollandben(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Police 👮‍♂️ should have complete their investigation on naira Marley and Sam Larry by now

#justice4Mohbad
The question is, do we really have good and trusted police in Nigeria at all
Nigeria police are too political.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Make them go farm abeg

Farm in your father's house or where exactly?

How can they farm in a country rampage with insecurity, herdsmen, bandit and unknown gun men everywhere? U want the above to use them for suya?

Oga it is the duty of the government to provide conducive environment suitable for farming. And this is where the youth protesting should come in. Which one iz make dem go farm? Make dem farm go die abi? I don't know how you people reason In this country
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How can they farm in a country rampage with insecurity, herdsmen, bandit and unknown gun men everywhere? U want the above to use them for suya?

Oga it is the duty of the government to provide conducive environment suitable for farming. And this is where the youth protesting should come in. Which one iz make dem go farm? Make dem farm go die abi? I don't know how you people reason In this country
Your excuses here is for failures... so people don't farm bah... I saner climes people don't complain too... you no go Achieve anything with this kind mentality... so if government no help you , your life must not make sense .. make government dey dash people 599k monthly ,people wey go poor go poor... people wey go steal go steal .. find your way oga
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Oga enter bush go start farm ... you just dey cap rubbish... go where bandits no dey ... your failure dey one kind ooo
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga enter bush go start farm ... you just dey cap rubbish... go where bandits no dey ... your failure dey one kind ooo

Tell your father and brothers to enter bush and farm first let's see if they would make out alive. Ozour! Na your type carry irrelevant mobhad news for head.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your excuses here is for failures... so people don't farm bah... I saner climes people don't complain too... you no go Achieve anything with this kind mentality... so if government no help you , your life must not make sense .. make government dey dash people 599k monthly ,people wey go poor go poor... people wey go steal go steal .. find your way oga

The fact you're a daft illiterate doesn't mean I am responsible for your frustration.

Dude, I'm not the cause of your frustration and agony in life. No dey vent your anger on me again. If my comments pain u try drink sniper and end your miserable life ASAP
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see mohbad coming back to life, I see jubilation across the world, I see mohbad contesting for president in 2027, I see him winning.

This I have seen.

Dem don bring new igbo wey pass colorado
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The fact you're a daft illiterate doesn't mean I am responsible for your frustration.

Dude, I'm not the cause of your frustration and agony in life. No dey vent your anger on me again. If my comments pain u try drink sniper and end your miserable life ASAP
I noticed many of you that are fast to call people illiterate on NL are only being unsecured when bursted ... listen now... there are farms in Nigeria owned by people that are not popular that are doing very well ... all farm produce you eat are not imported because of bandit or what so ever you are trying to give excuse for , for not farming... because you failed in Nigeria doesn't make everyone a failure in Nigeria ... it only shows you are not mentally strong enough to make it here ... but I will tell you have less competition here ... go saner climes go run business... especially country with less population.. I can tell you depending on government won't help you lazy ass .. aswear to God till you old government can never do it all... your destiny is in your hands , get up , work hard and be smart... not criminal smart .. people are making it everywhere including Nigeria ... you can keep decieving yourself cus I have met many of you here... you guys love free money , easy money... making money is never 3asy anywhere... open your eye ... people are making it here .. na you be your own problem

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Tell your father and brothers to enter bush and farm first let's see if they would make out alive. Ozour! Na your type carry irrelevant mobhad news for head.
So farm no dey 9ja again... and do you have proves I carry mohbad news for head .. I have few friends into farming... and will soon.... listen most of you are very lazy ... I say it boldly lazy!
You most are good at blaming government for even personal issues with yours lives... only failures gives excuses like .. people are making it here oga... don't be lazy ....
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by bjdon: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
When will the youth rise up and protest against the high cost of foodstuff in the country?

When will they protest against the high cost of fuel, gas and commodities in the country?

A Dollar is currently #1,050. Are the youths daft not to see this to protest?

It's obvious foolishness has beclouded the reasoning of Nigeria youths! Foolishness taken too far!
Bless you!
It's quite shocking to see that Nigerian Youths can actually organize themselves to protest. They did not protest when they were at home for almost a year due to ASUU strike. They do not protest lack of power, lack of water, lack of jobs, lack of security. But one musician dies and suddenly see all of them all over country doing protest.
Indeed nations get the leaders they deserve

1 Like

Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2023
bjdon:

Bless you!
It's quite shocking to see that Nigerian Youths can actually organize themselves to protest. They did not protest when they were at home for almost a year due to ASUU strike. They do not protest lack of power, lack of water, lack of jobs, lack of security. But one musician dies and suddenly see all of them all over country doing protest.
Indeed nations get the leaders they deserve

CC fearyourcreator

Comrade,

A Very daft fellow they call fearyourcreator will soon comma attack you now for making this kind of comment. The clown has been attacking everyone since like say we hold his kidney.

Indeed some monikers ought to have deactivated from nl.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Comrade,

A Very daft fellow they call fearyourcreator will soon comma attack you now for making this kind of comment. The clown has been attacking everyone since like say we hold his kidney.

Indeed some monikers ought to have deactivated from nl.
That's why you don't have the sense to be a moderator or create a forum like nairaland... always doing as if they can do better ... fish brain... una go cry tire... dey use and create different account up and down... lolzzz .. jobless human being
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

That's why you don't have the sense to be a moderator or create a forum like nairaland... always doing as if they can do better ... fish brain... una go cry tire... dey use and create different account up and down... lolzzz .. jobless human being

Reply that guy na if e sure for you. U left him and started wailing on my comments
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chochovini:
. You can say that again. FOOLISHNESS per excellence. Very daft too.

CC fearyourcreator

The Dude they call fearyourcreator will soon attack you now for saying this. The clown has been going around insulting and attacking everyone
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
komols856:

I have been asking the same question

CC fearyourcreator

Comrade.

There's a clown called fearyourcreator, the dude has been on the loose going around insulting everyone. He'll soon attack you now for even thinking of asking the same question
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The Dude they call fearyourcreator will soon attack you now for saying this. The clown has been going around insulting and attacking everyone
Lolzzzz ... you opened different accounts to call me out .. Omo Nigeria harbors werey ooo... you are really jobless ....
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Reply that guy na if e sure for you. U left him and started wailing on my comments
Your other account..
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by GoodRocks: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Memphis357:

Stupid Nigerian youths that couldn't protest against Deborah's senseless killing by Islamic fundamentalists when she was burnt to death.

CC fearyourcreator

A clown called fearyourcreator will soon attack you now for saying why should they protest against high cost of foodstuff in the country and against Deborah's death.

He is a clown for a reason. Do well to avoid him in case he attacks you
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

A clown called fearyourcreator will soon attack you now for saying why should they protest against high cost of foodstuff in the country and against Deborah's death.

He is a clown for a reason. Do well to avoid him in case he attacks you
Get a job ooo
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Comrade.

There's a clown called fearyourcreator, the dude has been on the loose going around insulting everyone. He'll soon attack you now for even thinking of asking the same question
Joblessness is not good... tomorrow now you will claim you are literate.. lolzzzz ..
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Na justice we want oo shocked
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Chochovini: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

. Oh! Just seeing this. Ok fine. Let him bring it on. He‘ll meet his match in me.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chochovini:
. Oh! Just seeing this. Ok fine. Let him bring it on. He‘ll meet his match in me.
Smiles... if you no abuse me why will I abuse you ..
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Chochovini: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles... if you no abuse me why will I abuse you ..
. Ohoo! I been think say weather person abuse you or not you go just begin dey attack the person anyhow with abuse na.
Re: Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop by Fearyourcreator: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chochovini:
. Ohoo! I been think say weather person abuse you or not you go just begin dey attack the person anyhow with abuse na.
Lolzzzz!..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Photo Of Joseph Yobo And His Wife, Adaeze Yobo / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Natural Hair...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.