Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon (3987 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon by honeyB2018: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Burob:
Is a ceremonial certificate the issue The Supreme Court of Nigeria will ask, did he attend the institution, yes or no? that should be the question.

Maximum pity for the Mumus that imagine that the Supreme Court will say otherwise from the PEPT judgement.

This is the reason I have lost confidence in the Nigerian judicial system. All the allegations made against the former CJN, Walter Onegen, which one has been proven in the court?
When No.4 became No.1. in the saner country, people like Akpabio and Lawan, have no business, been in the Senate, but see them there.
So if the Supreme Court decides otherwise, which I believe they will, I have decided to move on.
Our judicial system is hopeless. This is my personal view.
Re: INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon by grandstar(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
BetterNaija123:

2015 is not 2023.

Let us see what will happen.

Nigeria is a country without principles.

In some countries, the mere thought of such is bad enough and may lead to the politician resigning.

A man such as Atiku with sleaze hanging over him questioning Tinubu-s certificate.

I do believe Tinubu is a graduate but he does have a guarded past that is dogging him.
Re: INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
BetterNaija123:

Many have been conditioned to depend on fraud in anything. Allow SE to go mba. Do the correct thing no way. The world is not waiting for anyone.

Bros, it’s really tiresome walahi!

Out of greed, hatred, bigotry, lust for power and (some might even add) stupidity, some will see black and call it white! The pathetic thing is that these fools know we’re in a big mess as a country and all development indices have been on a free-fall since 2015 to date, but so long as they’re firmly holding on to a stolen mandate and think they’re in a position to hold Ndigbo down while they gain political and economic advantages over our head, then as far as they’re concerned let the status-quo continue! So long as they’re in ‘one Nigeria’ and can covet its commonwealth to insulate them from the consequences of their stupidity and greed, then they’re quite comfortable supporting a questionable character like Tinubu to ‘rule’ over the country!

Does anyone think even for a second that they would allow someone like Tinubu anywhere near their seat of power….never mind supporting his blatant rigging, if they had a sovereign and independent country of their own and be the only ones to suffer the consequences of their actions !? Of course not!

When i earnestly yearn for Ndigbo to have a independent country of our own….that is, barring the TOTAL and UNAMBIGUOUS restructuring of the Nigerian political and economic space, it’s because of unreasonable people like the ones we’re stuck with today!
Re: INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon by Acme45: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Christistruth03:
8 years Solid!

Happy Wailing
thank God that you and your family are also in it.
Re: INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon by Acme45: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Christistruth03:
8 years Solid!

Happy Wailing
thank God that you and your family are also in it. Because you buys from the same market. There's no APC,PDP or LP market

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / Only The Best Is Good Enough For Us / What Tangible Thing Has The Fg Done The Past 10 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.