Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit (11959 Views)

Ezenwa Chinaza Wins 3 Medals For Lagos State At Weightlifting Youth Games / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Corruption in all sector
God help us in this country oh!

1 Like

Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by kyuniii(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
spiSeyi:
I represented Osun State in 2017 as a Judo athlete and I can tell you that Lagos & Ogun states are the only states that manage athlete welfare very well in SW. And the best state in sports in Delta State, athletes from abroad do come to compete for Team Delta. During my time in the National Sports festival and youth games I enjoyed Cross-River, Ondo, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna babes na dem sweet pass tongue. If you are yet to f*ck Kaduna babe you have missed a lot grin
Hope you won yourself some Medals too After nacking?
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by spiSeyi: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
kyuniii:
Hope you won yourself some Medals too After nacking?
I won Silver, I started nacking other medalists from the female category. If I wan marry 9ja babes I prefer Kaduna babes grin .
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by Sonayon(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
HORLADY:
Weldone Mr Governor.
He should be relieved of that position. That will send a signal to those trying to give your government bad name that it's not business as usual.
Our Governor is a complete gentleman

I'm sure the guy would have submitted his budget, or the governor and the state government are not aware of the competition?

Politicians are funny, he's only ashamed of the way his state happens to have the poorest outfit.

1 Like

Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by masui(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
nah twitter now X cast the state.. if not, nobody will know anything happened...nah why only the strong minded can use that app

grin grin grin

X na savage ground. De man go don collect enough dragging.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by masui(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sonayon:

I'm sure the guy would have submitted his budget, or the governor and the state government are not aware of the competition?

Politicians are funny, he's only ashamed of the way his state happens to have the poorest outfit.

grin

Who knows, they must have collected the outfit on credit.

But is it true that some Ekiti people sold their vote on credit during the last presidential election?

1 Like

Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by juman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Means the state is in the hand of incompetent people.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by juman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ekiti, state of professors.
Should be led by the best of the best in the country.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by KillahPriest: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
sojiboy:
EKSG RECALLS GM SPORTS COUNCIL FROM NATIONAL YOUTH GAMES OVER ATHLETES’ POOR KITTING

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid031ZmWziwqexd9mhoTofMenaqSfFSgttfRSWtcJTyofBBm7N7fFirVRjDC1zUQK1Azl&id=100000223680706&mibextid=Nif5oz
why didn't you post the actual embarrassing photos ? Those children were wearing rubber slippers, jeans and other worn out house clothes while their mates from other states were well kitted in tracksuits. Put the real picture here
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by Krak(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
spiSeyi:
I represented Osun State in 2017 as a Judo athlete and I can tell you that Lagos & Ogun states are the only states that manage athlete welfare very well in SW. And the best state in sports in Delta State, athletes from abroad do come to compete for Team Delta. During my time in the National Sports festival and youth games I enjoyed Cross-River, Ondo, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna babes na dem sweet pass tongue. If you are yet to f*ck Kaduna babe you have missed a lot grin

You started well but ended horribly. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by geokay777(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
spiSeyi:
Humm, I love your medal cabinets. Congratulations once again on your National achievement cry
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by maryscotland: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nobe small thing😀😀😀😀
AllBlack:

You will see how the GM will explain that he bought each shirt for 700k.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by bong4(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
spiSeyi:

Eyaahhh, you would have been a global name in sports now if not that you sold your destiny by sleeping up and down.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by NoToPile: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Somebody has embezzled the funds allocated.

Typical Naija way.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by AllBlack: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
maryscotland:
Nobe small thing😀😀😀😀

we don play this game with government contract taya.
you see all these people complaining about how bad Nigeria is, dem nova see where any government office dey present budget before. their heart go just burst like volcano.
Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by spiSeyi: 3:25am On Sep 25, 2023
bong4:

Eyaahhh, you would have been a global name in sports now if not that you sold your destiny by sleeping up and down.
I am doing very well in other fields (tech) of life, what I do now is to promote athletes (some of my athletes will be playing at Wimbledon next year wink) and who told you that those who made it big in sports no dey f*ck. Anyways, I thank Jesus for the new life that he gave me

1 Like

Re: EKSG Recalls GM Sports Council From National Youth Games Over Athletes’ Kit by OPICANTO2223: 5:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Wahala dey, wahala dey oooh oooh oh , ooh oh oh, wahala dey. Omo see danger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / This Is Where To Get Sure FREE Football Predictions And Tips!! / Moses, Balogun, Rohr, Oshoala Win At 2017/2018 Nigeria Pitch Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.