Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs (844 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Why Did The God Tell Abraham To Sacrifice His Child / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay And Also Push Drugs - Zaria/Kaduna based Rapper Mai Martaba discloses!

I was to sacrifice one person I loved,Turn g@y and push drugs, Sleep in the Coven for 7days... That was the dark side of the deal. The money I get would never touch the lips or hands of any single member of my family. The price was too high for me to afford. The label took my name,took my franchise.3 albums recorded under SEZ Sank and will never be released,unless I lift lyrics off it. I will never be able to use SEZ again..
My name is Mai martaba. The Artist that chose to walk freely on the surface of this earth than Sell my soul for a penny. Ya'll Stay safe out there. Streets Ugly.

https://www.facebook.com/1768261684/posts/pfbid0tdSSDKQGyKaJYxccwD98Gzhpr4KFrgwY4CdF6ydfAfDnPAugHRDnwfMyi4mb2khsl/?app=fbl

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
What has music got to do the sacrifice of a loved one, going gay and doing drugs except it's of the devil?

Those who speak about naming the label or report to the police should tell us what difference that made when Mohbad did that severally before his death.

Anyone who is still doubting this reality in the music or entertainment industry is either ignorant or a part of this evil.

Meanwhile, here's what another rapper, Phyno, a more familiar face, had to say which is not much different:

“Friends Told Me I Must Join A Cult Or Sacrifice Someone To Blow"

“Some people look at us today and think we got it easy , not at all .Infact I’ve never loved easy things . Before many people heard of Phyno , I’ve had songs that no one knew exist .

“A couple of friends told me to blow , I must join a cult or sacrifice something or someone , I told him the price is too much . I’ll never do such .

“I believed in myself and the power of hard work , I started little and today I thank God . Young talents need to relax, do not be desperate about record deals or bring on the spotlight , keep working , when it’s time you’ll shine .

“ Imagine begging a label to sign you , what kind of terms will they give you ? They already know you are desperate and they will use you. At the beginning you might not see it but give it time , you’ll regret it . Nothing pays more than hard work and consistency

“Truly when you beg for a record deal what kind of terms do you think they’ll give you ? They already know you are desperate and will accept everything, they’ll give you crazy terms . Young people need to chill for real" [quote]

https://www.facebook.com/100002433336360/posts/pfbid0nCVDNSd2RtsTKpBG39kDaqDrFUWfZj7HJaikUhywdogEU44Rkk6ih5ev1cycNFARl/

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by Bliss24: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Loose your soul over what?!
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by Bluntguy: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
E no go better for that record label.

1 Like

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by TemplarLandry: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by OPICANTO2223: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
It's not easy to be great here. Many are aware there is no free food anywhere in Nigeria music industry. Ask Burna, Adeleke and whiz. You will understand.

Music industry is good, go to politics or market arena, bone will stock in all throats

1 Like

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by Ahmed0336(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Take the deal, face the consequences.
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Storyland! Storytellers!
If any of this is true, Name the label and report the crimes... NO way... that is against them as far as these story tellers, but they expect us all to swallow their bullsheet stories hook, line, and sinker.... abegi! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by Sparrk007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Devil wicked
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by RepoMan007: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
No wonder comedy is hot these days.
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by Adebest99(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2023
The stark reality of the music industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by incogni2o: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2023
hmm
Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay And Also Push Drugs - Zaria/Kaduna based Rapper Mai Martaba discloses!

https://www.facebook.com/1768261684/posts/pfbid0tdSSDKQGyKaJYxccwD98Gzhpr4KFrgwY4CdF6ydfAfDnPAugHRDnwfMyi4mb2khsl/?app=fbl

He is a clout chaser. Abeg let him send his music to radio DJs and stop doing yeye Facebook campaign.

1 Like

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
LordReed:

He is a clout chaser. Abeg let him send his music to radio DJs and stop doing yeye Facebook campaign.
What makes you so sure?

Is Phyno or other famous artists who make such allegations clout chasers too or does it take only those who aren't famous to be such?

Don't get me wrong. He could be making this up, but to hastily conclude he's a clout chaser just because he's not famous is hypocritical and rash.

1 Like

Re: Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs by LordReed(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What makes you so sure?

Is Phyno or other famous artists who make such allegations clout chasers too or does it take only those who aren't famous to be such?

Don't get me wrong. He could be making this up, but to hastily conclude he's a clout chaser just because he's not famous is hypocritical and rash.

Because he is following the same pattern as those who are making things up for clout. He provides no details that can be verified or checked in anyway and he projects the image of being a standup guy when we have nothing but his own words to go on.

(1) (Reply)

! This Is Your Month Of Distinguishing: / Again, London Stops Ashimolowo’s N16bn Church Project / The Trial Of Pastor Enoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.