Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Obi Is Useless, Abi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Useless, Abi? (483 Views)

CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests / Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi / Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Useless, Abi? by thinkmoney(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
There will always be somebody like another person. It’s only God that nobody compares too. However, when it comes to Nigerian (or even African) politician, Obi is in a class of his own.
How can somebody reject a gift of land in Abuja?

Yet USELESS, sentiments that doesn’t pay you in anyway make you overlook this person for crooks. God will judge you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Standard of Governance is not so low here in SouthWest, that's why we voted who has Governance idea, not some mediocre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by 9jaloyalist(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Common sense is not common.

I wonder if this people saying all sorts of things against this man are educated.

Maybe they are educated illiterates, but I see no reason I should not use my common sense to make choices as this.
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by chucks185: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bliss24:
Standard of Governance is not so low here in SouthWest, that's why we voted who has Governance idea, not some mediocre
you are deceiving yourself son;

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Okanatansiike: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bliss24:

The doctor told you, only 2 tablets but make sure you add extra 2 for you need to be caged

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
chucks185:

Ok, decieve yourself as well, Obi isn't going to govern Nigeria

Soludo, Umahi, Moghalu are better qualified

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okanatansiike:

The doctor told you, only 2 tablets but make sure you add extra 2 for you need to be caged

Can you discuss intelligently with manners and decorum

Tell me why you need to throw insults
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Burob: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
chucks185:

Peter Obi is a Useless Thief, that only game to rob his boss Abubakar Atiku off his votes.
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Finally I know the exclusive jobless man I'm talking to

Good for you, add that to your resume if it makes you feel good
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by 2BabaNairaland: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Common mortal, keep talking like you are God.

Bliss24:

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Oilwell(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bliss24:

Good for you, add that to your resume if it makes you feel good

Helinues Welcome Bro on your new moniker.
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by thinkmoney(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bliss24:
You would rather prefer crooks and bad role models to our youth in governance.
Besides, Obi did fantastically well during his time as an administrator. The stats are there. He outperformed TINUBU and even FASHOLA measured in HDI (human development index). This stats are there online, but sentiments, dark mind and ingrained ignorance won’t let you see them.
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by jahsharon: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
thinkmoney:
There will always be somebody like another person. It’s only God that nobody compares too. However, when it comes to Nigerian (or even African) politician, Obi is in a class of his own.
How can somebody reject a gift of land in Abuja?

Yet USELESS, sentiments that doesn’t pay you in anyway make you overlook this person for crooks. God will judge you.

Take your drugs
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by kingsways: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
I do not know any other Nigerian who would reject a gift of a piece of land at the heart of Abuja
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by thinkmoney(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bliss24:
And we are seeing live Tinubus brilliance with all his failed policies... it’s 5months already!!!!
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by thinkmoney(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
jahsharon:

Take your drugs
Did you just escape some psychiatric centre? I am sure u don’t read
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oilwell:

Helinues Welcome Bro on your new moniker.

Don't mind the paranoid guy, am not Helinues
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by ValarDoharis: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Don't deceive yourself further! If those people you mentioned contest against a Yoruba or Fulani, you'll oppose them more than you oppose Obi now. You'll remember that they're Igbos.

Yeye dey smell
Bliss24:

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Don't deceive yourself further! If those people you mentioned contest against a Yoruba or Fulani, you'll oppose them more than you oppose Obi now. You'll remember that they're Igbos.

Yeye dey smell

Na this inferiority complex issue they always annoy me

My childhood friend na Ibo, I dated many ibos, I shop at Ibo market and also live with Ibo.. nobody has issues with Ibos..

Act right and you get support
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by ValarDoharis: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Fulani herdsmen were killing across Nigeria when you guys were insisting Bubu must get second term.

Pretenders!
Bliss24:

Na this inferiority complex issue they always annoy me

My childhood friend na Ibo, I dated many ibos, I shop at Ibo market and also live with Ibo.. nobody has issues with Ibos..

Act right and you get support
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Bliss24: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Fulani herdsmen were killing across Nigeria when you guys were insisting Bubu must get second term.

Pretenders!

Like herdsmen didn't kill all accross West Africa
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by optionalY09: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Make nna dey cry’s instead make nna ho beg sowore
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by opamoses1: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Projection from an Mkpuru Miri addict grin

Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by ValarDoharis: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Helinues! Eventually you got banned!
Bliss24:

Like herdsmen didn't kill all accross West Africa
Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by Okanatansiike: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
opamoses1:

Projection from an Mkpuru Miri addict grin

Have you heard of yoruba youths guzzling down on Milo kush ?

(1) (Reply)

How Ex-vp Osinbajo Saved Nigeria From $11.4bn P&ID Scam / I Can’t Explain The Beating I Received In Imo – Ajaero / Ogun Community Gets Electricity After 12 Years Wait Of Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.