Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) (60626 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by BXNX: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
The knife is a symbol of boko agitation..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
I have no problem with the dressing.
nairanaira12:

That dressing is cultural, not religious
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
BadMaster:

You think it's everybody that carries religion on top of their heads like some of you? I bet it's your type that can't sleep, walk, eat unless your pastor approves.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:
That's why I avoid money's from antichristian sources. They begin with business,next they do is the purchase of your soul. Gradually, you're been lured away
hunger never wire you. As i dey like this make them give me blood money i go chop
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Leave this fanatic alone.
udemzyudex:

It is not a religious attire, it's a cultural one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Adek15(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

Not on the same level of the argument. No bother in this life will ever wear me.silamic garb. Never, you all think the Arabs don't know what they're doing
knowledge abounds but ignorance still overshadows it. I don’t know how?
If only you understand even a bit of what you’re spewing

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
God bless you for your answer,some people are so myopic and senseless due to excessive bigotry.
BeLookingIDIOT:

The one British royalties carry nko?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
To dagger someone
Jideji:
What does the knife symbolize
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by int0x80(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Power of money!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Friend22(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:
That's why I avoid money's from antichristian sources. They begin with business,next they do is the purchase of your soul. Gradually, you're been lured away

Anti christ?
The biggest anti Christ today are the christians.
You do not even follow Jesus Christ, you are following Saul of Tarsus aka 'St" Paul.
Compared to Muslim there's absolutely nothing christ like in Christianity.
All you have is name and claims not action and imitation.

We Muslims are the biggest Christ followers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

Lol, that's myopic
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by TechsGuy: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
WriterNig:

@Al Nassr tweeted;

Thats the maaaaaaaaan!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:
do anyhow , see anyhow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Truthday: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

strenght and sacrifice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by makaveli902: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

Go and check the flag of Saudi Arabia.🇸🇦
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by makaveli902: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2023
erad:

This is funny.
Do you even have any idea how Christianity spread all over the world?
How was it spread in Africa?
It started with education, then economic assistance, then what next? Religion.
If any religion is to be accused of dubiously converting people, it's definitely Christianity.[b][/b]

Don't start what you know nothing about.

If any religion is to be accused of forcefully converting people, it's definitely Islam.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by adams123: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Not on the same level of the argument. No bother in this life will ever wear me.silamic garb. Never, you all think the Arabs don't know what they're doing

Go learn Islam..Reno is reading wide you too can go for research and stop following the hand picked verses your pastors are reading for you.
The earlier the better if not, fire will consume you .. hope you know say the fire is forever and ever...you won't die, u will continue to roast forever. I think all of us need to go study Islam

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Popeonah(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
You still think like a goat even in this morden age, does money have religion? I believe if you can say that you must reject everything even Nigeria is registered as a Muslim country, you will not collect money from china in anyway. How can he go to Saudi and not behave like a saudian Just clothe you done dey jons
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Abrahamweb(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2023
BadMaster:

You think it's everybody that carries religion on top of their heads like some of you? I bet it's your type that can't sleep, walk, eat unless your pastor approves.
Aswear.
They carry their religion for head and expect everyone to be like them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Abrahamweb(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

I've be beyond Ronaldo by this time next year. Abi him pass 2 Bil USD. I Still won't wear Islamic garb for any reason. Islam.is a mental sickness
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See this poor man, you expect 2 billion usd by next year.
Poor Christians are like plague to the world.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by themanderon: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

I kill you grin grin grin grin

@Topic:: With all the free petro-dollar he is making from there he will rock anything. wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by occfx: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

Kill and destroy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:
vawulence!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Ronaldo is in an immoral relationship with a woman he isn't married to and you call him a Christian?

If you do not do the will of God based on the scriptures, you aren't a Christian. (Read ohn 14:15,15:14)

The Saudis even had to give an exception for the immoral relationship.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

For slaughtering dwarf goat aka Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Alpharey: 3:41am On Sep 25, 2023
This is called MUSLIANO RONALDO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by visaclick: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2023
give me penalty or i slay you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 4:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

They are together against Blacks

You people continue to idolize them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by searchlight: 4:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
But even when you avoid that you are still wretched. In what ways are you better than the people you are referring to? From the look of things you are suffering on earth and I am certain you will still end up in hell if hell exist
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Shift jare, bad belle
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

Is part of their culture it sybolize Security. U dont just come nd mess wit dem an go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: AYC 2015 (2 - 0) On 18th March 2015 / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup / South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.