Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) (60628 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Qoko: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2023
WriterNig:
šŸ‘šŸ» Like for Ronaldo, share for MbappĆ©/Messi
Mumu, why not use like for Mbappe/Messi and share for Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by topatee: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Most of you guys saying money has no religion, you better think twice, when Marley was recruiting Mohbad into his cult, he never know there is a price tag, see the end of the discussion.
The religion of money has nothing to do with Christianity or Islam, it is called GREED, where for the sake of money you can do anything, you can even sell your soul
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by dikings(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2023
Timoleon:
Alhaji Walai Talai
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Squirrel1(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Pained. You'll be fine
your r the one dats been bitter since. Clown. U open mouth wahhh say I'm comfortable. For ur life u don ever see Arab money as an offer?!

Nairaland be giving ignorant people avenue to display the only thing that have upstairs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by destinysgu(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
That's why I avoid money's from antichristian sources. They begin with business,next they do is the purchase of your soul. Gradually, you're been lured away

Business & Money doesn't have anything to do with religion, know this and know peace.

Saudi is celebrating their National Day even WWE superstars are congratulating the Saudi Kingdom, are most of them not Christian?

WWE had been touring Saudi Kingdom for the past years now, they recognize the business opportunities there.

My friend u don't have to be shallow minded.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by MrAgbako: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
That's why I avoid money's from antichristian sources. They begin with business,next they do is the purchase of your soul. Gradually, you're been lured away
naso amadiogha dey strike people sons o.which one be purchase your soul. I know u are a religion bigotšŸ˜‚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by saysoo: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2023
He who plays the piper dictates the tune. Small small, this one fine,this one fine, mad man take dey gather load.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

Esau cutting off heads.

Genesis 27:40
And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; and it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck.

Genesis 32:6
And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying, We came to thy brother Esau, and also he cometh to meet thee, and four hundred men with him.

The idea that Esau is actually the "ISA" of Islam is not very well known, but those scriptures tell a different story.

Abeg, make I run before den cut my neck!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:
What does the knife symbolize

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only
pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/Reyqd4BWRt8SzEpF9

Go and push drugs thereā€¦ you will not only discover what the knife symbolizes. You go feel am for your neck. Lol!
Donā€™t mind me. Iā€™m also curious to know .

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by CHIATECH: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2023
That's great from the king of soccer! Religion is a human boundary to limit and control the poor, not a CR7. Life is about enjoying wherever you are and creating Joy for others.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
Poor man's cry. He's making billions in Arab money and you're dwelling in poverty,crying. If he decides to stop worshipping a human being,Prophet Jesus and decides to joing world's fastest growing religion that worships one true God,what is your business? You idol worshippers. Have you prayed to the handsome man's picture you call prophet Jesus today?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by fuckJones(f): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
Mr holiness we see you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Iamsane: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2023
AbdulhakeemIdris:
Ya have problem with the sword which they don't use it to kill, but to don't have problem with most Americans owning guns which they kill everyday with it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
poverty don kill this one.

Even his brain n mindset is twisted. Here is generational poverty mentality at its peak
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by damwaves: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

What do you even have to offer? Nothing, therefore they don't need lifeless people like you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Abemy(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

pay on delivery

The knife šŸ—”ļø symbolises jihad.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

pay on delivery
jihad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
I love the way sheik dresses .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

pay on delivery
Victory during the battle of Kufar
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Seefinish:
Messi's fans won't like these pictures
Messi was given the best dress by the King of Qatar as a present Ronaldo went there to buy and wear it himself. Make jealous no kill Ronaldo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
managingpartner:
[
If na here he wear am, all the Muslims for dey ask for his head on a platter of gold. Saying he is mocking their god.

quote author=WriterNig post=125994307]

@Al Nassr tweeted;
but Olamide, Davido,2Face wear am for Thier music but nobody ask for Thier head ooo.... hypocrite everywhere
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
G.O.A.T CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by sylve11: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Burob:
It is relative buddy, One manā€™s level of comfort, is the level of poverty for another.

Na so. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

I'm Blessed by The Most High

Just dey play,
By the time you will realize there is no most high,
You would have been done with this existence..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Cromagnon: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jideji:

pay on delivery
freedom from slavery
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos) by Hintme: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
I hope our Northern brothers will not see anything wrong in this ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: AYC 2015 (2 - 0) On 18th March 2015 / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup / South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.