Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) (71959 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by seguno2: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

How old was he
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by spiSeyi: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
#include <bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;
#pragma GCC optimize ( "Ofast" )
#define ll long long
#define pb push_back
#define ull unsigned long long
#define nl "\n"
#define vll vector<long long>
#define vull vector<unsigned long long>
#define vi vector<int>
#define vc vector<char>
#define si set<int>
#define sc set<char>
#define msi multiset<int>
#define msc multiset<char>
#define usi unordered_set<int>
#define usc unordered_set<char>
#define umsi unordered_multiset<int>
#define umsc unordered_multiset<char>
#define mp make_pair
#define all(x) x.begin(),x.end()
#define gi greater<int>()
const int MOD = 1e9+7;

bool isp(int number) {
if (number <= 1) {
return false;
}
if (number <= 3) {
return true;
}
if (number % 2 == 0 || number % 3 == 0) {
return false;
}
// Check divisibility for numbers of the form 6k ± 1, where k is an integer
for (int i = 5; i * i <= number; i += 6) {
if (number % i == 0 || number % (i + 2) == 0) {
return false;
}
}

}
bool ispalindrome(int n) {
int original = n;
int reversed = 0;

while (n > 0) {
int digit = n % 10;
reversed = reversed * 10 + digit;
n /= 10;
}
return original == reversed;
}
string simedit(string s) {
string result;
for (char c : s) {
if (c == '0') {
result += '0';
} else if (c == '1') {
result += '1';
} else if (c == 'B' && !result.empty()){
result.pop_back();
}
}
return result;
}
bool isBeautiful(const string& w) {

vector<int> freq(26, 0); // Initialize a vector to store character frequencies

// Count the frequency of each lowercase letter
for (char c : w) {
if (islower(c)) {
freq[c - 'a']++; // Increment the count for the character
}
}

// Check if all frequencies are even
for (int count : freq) {
if (count % 2 != 0) {
return false; // If any frequency is odd, the string is not beautiful
}
}

return true; // All frequencies are even, so the string is beautiful
}

int sumdig (int a){
int sum =0;
while(a>0){
sum+=a%10;
a/=10;
}
return sum;
}

int main() {
ios_base::sync_with_stdio(false); cin.tie(nullptr); cout.tie(nullptr);
//cout << "Hello World"<<nl;
//map<int, string> a;
cout << "RIP" << nl;
return 0;
}
Nland is not codepen cool or VS studio

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Condolences.

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
May God console his family and friends.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
People are dying in Nollywood.

Nobi PLAY PLAY !

My condolences to his family!

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
frankson1:

Op listed only 4 movies and you already tagged him a legend undecided if he was a legend I should have known him even though I don't get to see much of Nollywood movies.

For your mind you are the yardstick for defining who is a legend and who is not

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by VenumX: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chai....young people just dieing like fowl.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Felix6: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
E no go beta naira marley and Sam Larry.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Exceed15: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
I dunno know him though but is sad loosing him.

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
What is he illness that is killings our nollywood stars? God please have mercy on them!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by thaoriginator: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hersheys:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angel Uyom
G.T Bank
myself never since morning ooo

Who go help us now like this 😭🤑

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by thaoriginator: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
We all die one day
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Its heartbroken seeing young people died.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by clockwisereport: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
DND069:

Python Guru.

That's c++, not python
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Kennytopp55(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Don't know him . Igbo bastard
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Midehi3:

Is unfortunate people like you exist on this platform, Seun and his mods will see this kinds and turn deaf ear, it is well
Those horrible moderators.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Naira Marley and the marlians don strike again
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
This one pain me. 💔

Charles do wetin no good. Na your death news dey NL so. Life sucks, man. 🥲
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by DND069: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
clockwisereport:

That's c++, not python

Okay
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Gee64: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Life itself is like acting a movie. You opt out of it after the end of your role in it.

RIP boy. You will not wholly die!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cajal:

That's too harsh
Too harsh? Did you see what he posted? That's the kind of news he wants to be reading daily! Okay, who do you think should be next going by his post?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by EroticJane(f): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
and when you watch all the movies he acted, nothing to glorify God
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
I no sabi this one o
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
EroticJane:
and when you watch all the movies he acted, nothing to glorify God
Like your moniker abi? You religious folks are just.... lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by goodlife4every1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
This one pain me. 💔

Charles do wetin no good. Na your death news dey NL so. Life sucks, man. 🥲

So sad! He was my choir master back then when I was a teenager. State 1 Teenage Mass Choir RCCG Rivers State.

So sad!

Wishing him a peaceful journey...
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Badadvisor: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Folsimla:
Rip... Death is actually inevitable
Where are you located?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by highchief1: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
if u come life as a man even woman.quick Marry born,if money Dey ur hand build house.if u stl get extra cash build house for rent then be ready for anyone.Death is in the air.there’s no escape for anyone las las.The aim is to be sure u lived before u die.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Southwestidiot:
God go punish you, I hope you are next
There's no need for that bro don't stoop so low for a troll tramp even you shall die one day it's just a matter of time. Once this tramp's time's is up, let see who stops him from going down the grave....

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
Rest in peace oga.
I don't know him, may be I'm not really a movie freak.

Me wey be movie freak sef no know am, na you wan kan know am. No be your fault jare grin

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother