Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead (71951 Views)

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by nwekeugochukwu: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Rick Ross Narrates How He Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead (Video)

Rick Ross has narrated the effect Codeine addiction had on him, IgbereTV reports.

The rapper revealed that he was addicted to Lean (a concoction of cough syrup, soda, hard candy, and, in some cases, alcohol) and it started affecting the quality of his life.

He explained that he started becoming unconscious at the red light and at other inconvenient times and places.

He added that he once passed out while having sex and the girl cried because she thought he died.

"I was having sex before and I woke up and the girl just next to me (while imitating the girl’s crying voice)" Rick Ross said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjtFPjJEpI

https://igberetvnews.com/1385761/rick-ross-narrates-passed-sex-girl-thought-dead-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Kriss216: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2021
Drugs and Sex... bad combo

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by illicit(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2021
Dem no tell am b4

6 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donstan18: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2021
If he had died, who would have believed the lady didn’t kill him?

You’ll hide your face in shame as a guy if you happen to hear or read what men around the world do for sex.

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Ok,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Say no to drugs

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Bornsinner7: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Rich forever..

Point of correction.. a girl was having sex with him and he passed out..

Obviously he's just going to lay down and let money do the work

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Harrymig1(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2021
SAY NO TO DRUGS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
If he had died, who would have believed the lady didn’t kill him?

You’ll hide your face in shame as a guy if you happen to hear or read what men around the world do for sex.
And women are the holy ones, whose pussies remain laminated till thy kingdom comes, right? Fvckin' simp.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Onyi22(f): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by ec0malchemist(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Huuuuuu'n...rick ross grunt >

6 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by crossfm: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2021
He should watch his weight.

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Imagine dying on top a lady
Say no to drugs and Aphrodisiac
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by mrnairaland1(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Lolz
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by flexyrule(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by younglleo: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
bishop4life:
I have had two girls pass out during sex with me.
funny enough the first was the first time I ever had sex.
the fearful and scary experience is better untold, yet I still wonder why I had to still keep having sex at all not to talk about with same girls again and again.

well , that was bygone, never will I experience it again.
the memories will live with me anyway.
Osheey,
Awon eleyi.
#AwonMakeDemFaintGang
Bishop of Life!

The rapper revealed that he was addicted to Lean (a concoction of cough syrup, soda, hard candy, and, in some cases, alcohol) and it started affecting the quality of his life.
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE : It kills you before your time.

It turns your sex life to complete zero, disfigures, then kill your firewood at a young age!

And what is life without firewood....... tell us undecided ?!

Women can't do without it, it makes them happy and smile, cos it is use for cooking sweet and delicious foods! cool

We Rise!

LadyTiannah2:
I see what you did there. Wink wink
Hi Dearie Tiannah, we no do nothing o! wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Guys never develop a pot belly.. You just need it to give us that unique satisfaction on bed
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by sojayy(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Na so u go skip die one day if u no stop ur addiction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by samuel19222(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2021
on top hole grin

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by femijay8271(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Ricky Rozzay then..

PUSH IT

HUSTLIN

CROSS THE LINE

THE BOSS

IM BAD

FOR DA LOW

HELL ANGELS (STALLEY FT RICK ROSS)

I don forget the rest as I dey lean

4 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by EricSmallz(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Everyday You Sipping Lean
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Militant30: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Don't make sex look like war, do your best and if she is not satisfy allow her to go and kill herself somewhere, remember, you can't fill the hole created by God therefore when she started shouting harder harder harder just wear your boxers and walk away.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by aj1bola: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
with all these experiences, av u been able to stop d addiction
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Duplexxx: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
YOU na you i dey talk TO

Na TOTO go kill YOU

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be... Here in calabar we dont do drugs for sex we go natural.

4 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Ofunaofu: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by careytommy37(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2021
With all that money he can't hire a dietician for himself.
I hope he learns from this
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by heartbraker(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2021
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.