Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,182 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Queen Irene Foundation Partners Lagos Education Ministry, Rewards Quiz Winners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen Irene Foundation Partners Lagos Education Ministry, Rewards Quiz Winners (111 Views)

Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact / Queen Irene Onwuka Foundation Gives N2million To Winners Of Quiz Competition / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Hosts National Children's Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Irene Foundation Partners Lagos Education Ministry, Rewards Quiz Winners by Itopalucky(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation (QIOP) during the weekend held an annual quiz competition in collaboration with Lagos State Government Ministry of Education.

The event which was themed "Educating the Nigerian child: The importance of peaceful co-existence" had in attendance students selected from across more than twenty secondary schools in Lagos State.

The winner of the competition was rewarded with N1million. The first runner-up got N500,000 and the second runner-up got N300,000. The attendees all got gifts and materials at the event which was the grand finale for this year's edition of the quiz competition. The event had in attendance stakeholders in the Education sector in Lagos State including a former Lagos State Commissioner for Education, Mrs Folashade Adefisayo.

"You can see that we are partnering with the Lagos State Government, the Lagos State Ministry of Education. They were the ones that made it easy for us to go through the selection process," Queen Irene, the CEO of the Foundation said.

"Lagos State is a State that nobody under-estimates. When I saw the children and how they were very passionate about the questions and how they have shown here that their schools are doing amazingly well by educating them. I have no doubt that these children will do amazingly well. I am very very happy with what I have seen today, and I know it motivated me more," Queen Irene further said.

Re: Queen Irene Foundation Partners Lagos Education Ministry, Rewards Quiz Winners by Itopalucky(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Queen Irene Foundation Partners Lagos Education Ministry, Rewards Quiz Winners

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Expand Adolescent Girls’ Education Program To Reach 8.6 Million Girls / How To Create A Verified Google Voice Account (get Free US Number) 2023 / How To Bypass Sms Verifications Or Otp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.