Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu (7014 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2023
You perform below expectations as a governor
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by simfrost90210: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2023
sukkot:
ma nigga speaking in tongues

What thou knowest not, thou knowest not!
Those that are meant to read and get the gist will definitely read it and grasp it immediately!

Just pass on it, My man!
The thread is still too long!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2023
I can smell lies
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Ejyksneh(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2023
No sane, hardworking and reasonable Nigeria will support a known aged agbero, killer, drug bandit, political terrorist in form of Tinubu to be his president.
All Tinubu 's supporters are into one shady deal or another. .....

Every sane, reasonable and working Nigerian should wake up and resist Tinubu 's government, say no to political louts and bandits, we will make sure we bring Tinubu government to it's kneel
post=126003085:
All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians should support the President.

We have no other nation to call ours.
Let's join hands to make Nigeria Great.
Thanks sane Nairalanders.
We love you.
We love Nigeria.

We hope you saw where we wrote All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians ?!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by sukkot: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
simfrost90210:

Those that are meant to read and get the gist will definitely read it and grasp it immediately!

Just pass on it, My man!
nekwa

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Exceed15: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Odogwuchampion post=125995928][/quote]

Failed party
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2023
The only thing I’m doing now is to support President Tinubu to succeed. If President Tinubu succeeds all Nigerians would have succeeded.”

Mumu governor of the years, u mean u are not doing it to support kogite , your eyes service is to make Tinubu that doesn't care about u to succeed, continue deceiving urself thinking that JAGABAN have gotten how u go against his presidential ambition by all mix b4 God shame you, continue ur eyes service .
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by haphizz57(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2023
Yahya Bello is looking for a soft landing. Someone who called Tinubu old man. He said Tinubu cant do without wearing Pampers. He cant control his pee
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by blackboy(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2023
You want to continue your political ambition through the APc candidate in your state. Loyal to Tinibu?lol that is a laugh. Worst governor park one side.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by iamtardey: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2023
And that’s ambitiously good 👍
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by ochiosa(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Taah, go and sit down. Finish your tenure and come and struggle for another appointment. Talking as if you have any other thing to do outside politics.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool

Most of them want immunity from prosecution to enjoy what they made for 8 years

Estacode $3000 for foriegn trips, monthly salary, Monthly security votes, allowance , office running cost, pension , bribe from contractors , Plots of land in GRA and Hecters of farm land

Dr omololu olunloyo govern Oyo State for few months and he is comfortable forever

Yaya bello wasted the whole 8yrs in office
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Bliss24: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Yaya bello wasted the whole 8yrs in office

Kogi has huge mineral resources, all they need is a business minded Governor
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by ATTAH012(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2023
U are a mumu man.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by rollywise(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2023
What you say when position no reach your hand 😂
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Dem go soon level this one behind
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Blacktruth: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Na play u dey
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by oyeb15: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Useless fellow
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by prigoz(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Judolisco:
Otunba lamba.... EFCC still dey find ur wife oh.... Dis guy is a typical example dat d youths are not ready to govern dis country.... U got into office by luck instead of you to make a good impression, you owed salaries, started paying salaries in percentages, d efcc declared your wife wanted....arrested some of your relatives.... Omo
He is a disgrace to youths that are aspiring to be politicains

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
So they are all not working for the president rather they are working for Tinubu...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by AskNgige2: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wisereborn:
Because election in your state is around the corner undecided
Dey deceive yourself undecided

You and Hope Uzodinma want him to manipulate the results for you grin grin and that he shall

Why Look through those in Tinubu's administration and show me just one person who is morally upright grin

Yahaya Bello, wants the next person to be his candidate so that no one will question his attrocities or keep him in check

Hope Uzodinma knows that if he is not reelected, Imo people are going to finish him and so they must start singing Tinubu's praises from now on grin grin grin grin

with the kind of people Tinubu surrounded himself with, even a zombie can tell how his administration is going to be undecided

They will keep deceiving him until they hand him over to his enemies

This I have seen

U be sweet prophet

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by AskNgige2: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Judolisco:
Otunba lamba.... EFCC still dey find ur wife oh.... Dis guy is a typical example dat d youths are not ready to govern dis country.... U got into office by luck instead of you to make a good impression, you owed salaries, started paying salaries in percentages, d efcc declared your wife wanted....arrested some of your relatives.... Omo

He ddnt learn from Donald Duke of CR state
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by AskNgige2: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
sukkot:
ma nigga speaking in tongues
Aswearrrdaaaarwn

Lmao
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Cromagnon: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wisereborn:
Because election in your state is around the corner undecided
Dey deceive yourself undecided

You and Hope Uzodinma want him to manipulate the results for you grin grin and that he shall

Why Look through those in Tinubu's administration and show me just one person who is morally upright grin

Yahaya Bello, wants the next person to be his candidate so that no one will question his attrocities or keep him in check

Hope Uzodinma knows that if he is not reelected, Imo people are going to finish him and so they must start singing Tinubu's praises from now on grin grin grin grin

with the kind of people Tinubu surrounded himself with, even a zombie can tell how his administration is going to be undecided

They will keep deceiving him until they hand him over to his enemies

This I have seen
you forget Yahaya bello was imposed on tinubu when you ppl said you don't want tinubu person in charge abi you think we forgot?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by luvyaself95(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Oloriburuku ni gbo gbo yi
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Scamburster(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
simfrost90210:

Just pass on it, My man!
I gafu ofu onye mgbu ga akowara ya the gist.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by simfrost90210: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2023
Scamburster:

I gafu ofu onye mgbu ga akowara ya the gist.

..., ma ọ bụrụ na ọ g'aghọta ife ekwuru!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers And Kidnappers On Rampage In Delta - Thanks To Uduaghan & GEJ / Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying / Picture Of Rotimi Ameachi That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.