Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu (7000 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Odogwuchampion(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has declared that he had no other political ambition than to help President Bola Tinubu to succeed in office.

Speaking about his next move after office as governor in January 2024 and being one of the presidential aspirants during the primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in June, 2022, the governor pointed out that all Nigerians would have succeeded, if President Tinubu succeeds.

Bello, who spoke with newsmen yesterday, at the 3rd Annual GYB Seminar for Nigeria’s Political & Crime Correspondents/Editors in Abuja said he was all out now to ensure that Tinubu is a success story in the history of Nigerian politics.

He said: “I thank God for where He has taken me to. The only thing I’m doing now is to support President Tinubu to succeed. If President Tinubu succeeds all Nigerians would have succeeded.”

While stressing that God has been kind to him, the governor said, “I thank God for my successes and achievements as governor of Kogi. I know where I met the state and I am happy for where I have taken the state to.

“I believe that the APC candidate, Usman Ododo, will build on the solid foundation we have laid down for Kogi.”

According to him, the November, 2023 Kogi state governorship election will be a landslide victory for the APC.

Reacting to a question on ensuring that all members remain in the APC fold in the state, Bello said the APC remained solid in the Confluence state.

His words: “Our unity is why APC wins in Kogi and will continue to win. Our party is one. You cannot satisfy everyone. However, there are internal mechanisms in the APC to resolve issues and we always utilised that.”

Earlier in a paper entitled: “Unity in Multi-Ethnic, Multi-Religious Society, the Kogi Story”, the state’s Commissioner for Information, Mr. Kingsley Fanwo, said any candidate campaigning on the basis of ethnic sentiments, was incompetent.

Fanwo said the state would continue to prioritise merit and not ethnicity to enable it to continue to grow.

Also in his paper on “Off Season Elections, Journalists as Responsible Watchdogs”, the President of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Mr. Chris Isiguzo, tasked members on responsible and ethical journalism.

Isiguzo said there was dire need for journalists to ensure transparency, check all facts and verify all information in their reportage.

He noted that off season elections presented challenges and opportunities for journalists to fulfill their role as responsible watchdogs of society.

“I encourage all of us to approach the job with a sense of duty, knowing that the quality of our reporting can influence the future of our nation,” he stated.

Presenting a paper on “Debt Burden, Transparency and Accountability in Governance: Kogi’s Success Story”, the state Commissioner for Finance, Budget and Economic Planning, Asiru Idris, said the Yahaya Bello administration put in place deliberate policies to entrench good governance through accountability, transparency and reduction in the debt burden of the state.

“Kogi has commenced preparation of the 32 years development plan, critical to the realisation of Gov. Bello’s vision of all round development of the state.

“The development plan when completed will be a focal point for development partners’ interventions,” he added.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Bliss24: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
cool

Most of them want immunity from prosecution to enjoy what they made for 8 years

Estacode $3000 for foriegn trips, monthly salary, Monthly security votes, allowance , office running cost, pension , bribe from contractors , Plots of land in GRA and Hecters of farm land

Dr omololu olunloyo govern Oyo State for few months and he is comfortable forever

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Watch how poor man wey dey struggle to buy rice,garri,beans in dericas go support this man wey him and him family no get business with lack or sapka grin grin

Nija na cruise sha cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by omotoniwa(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Story story from a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Scammer..looking for appointment

13 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Pwettylinda(f): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Foolish man

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Yankiss(m): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Talk is cheap. This one wants appointment after his disastrous outing in Kogi State. Help Tinubu succeed ke. Are you an economist? Which area are you helping him to succeed? You are here while his leadership boat is sinking. No good policy to bail NIgeria more than 3 months after his inauguration.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Sirheny007(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2023
"Tinubu and Friends administration"
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Wisereborn: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Because election in your state is around the corner undecided
Dey deceive yourself undecided

You and Hope Uzodinma want him to manipulate the results for you grin grin and that he shall

Why Look through those in Tinubu's administration and show me just one person who is morally upright grin

Yahaya Bello, wants the next person to be his candidate so that no one will question his attrocities or keep him in check

Hope Uzodinma knows that if he is not reelected, Imo people are going to finish him and so they must start singing Tinubu's praises from now on grin grin grin grin

with the kind of people Tinubu surrounded himself with, even a zombie can tell how his administration is going to be undecided

They will keep deceiving him until they hand him over to his enemies

This I have seen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by jahsharon: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2023
We are watching.

If you win the approaching governorship election for your stooge like Nyezom Wike did, then you will get a good appointment because you would have proven yourself as the undisputable King of Kogi, and that is good for our 2027 and 2031 elections.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by jahsharon: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Sirheny007:
"Tinubu and Friends administration"
grin grin

Okay. When you become President of your village union, you can put all your enemies into positions, and ignore your friends

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Otunba lamba.... EFCC still dey find ur wife oh.... Dis guy is a typical example dat d youths are not ready to govern dis country.... U got into office by luck instead of you to make a good impression, you owed salaries, started paying salaries in percentages, d efcc declared your wife wanted....arrested some of your relatives.... Omo

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by dahmie2013: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Be careful what you say Bello. Don't think that luck that made you become a Governor, will make you get an appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by opalu: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Joker

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Grax74: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Scammer..looking for appointment
lol

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by EdiskyHarry: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2023
I don't take most Nigerian politicians serious again.
Nigeria has all it takes to be a better place for us and the future generation, but everyday Nigeria is getting worse due to these useless people in power. Up till today electricity is still a very big problem in Nigeria.
Nigeria is now a laughing stock to Ghanaians and south Africans.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by wittywriter: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool

Estacode $3000 for foriegn trips, monthly salary, Monthly security votes, allowance , office running cost, pension , bribe from contractors , Plots of land in GRA and Hecters of farm land

Dr omololu olunloyo govern Oyo State for few months and he is comfortable forever

Wittyness
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Edoreborn: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Who will liberate Nigerians? This people just dey catch cruise wt us..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by jahsharon: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool

That's true.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by simfrost90210: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2023
angry gbaa mbọ tebe amụ gị nsị, onye asi dika gị.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2023
All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians should support the President.

We have no other nation to call ours.
Let's join hands to make Nigeria Great.
Thanks sane Nairalanders.
We love you.
We love Nigeria.

Ejyksneh:
No reasonable human being should support a drug lord to be his president.
God forbid
We hope you saw where we wrote All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians ?!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by rintileri: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2023
We're coming for everyone of them including you, enjoy while it lasts
Bliss24:
cool

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Nahunger(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2023
grin
Says the political lizard
🥹🥹😂😂😂😂
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by AbuTwins: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Some state ehn!

Yahaya Bello
Dino
Ododo!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Ejyksneh(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Any Tinubu supporter is presumed evil, use at least one minute of everyday to fear Yoorubas, especially Yooroba Muslims.....have nothing to do with them.

These I have warned!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Ejyksneh(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2023
No reasonable human being should support a drug lord to be his president.

God forbid
post=126003085:
All sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians should support the President.

We have no other nation to call ours.
Let's join hands to make Nigeria Great.
Thanks sane Nairalanders.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by Primusinterpares(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2023
All these political elites are there for their own selfish gain.
You are serving Mr. Tinubu.
Not the country.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by propsvilla3: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Ok
Still selling

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by kiddkash(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Lamba

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu by sukkot: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry gbaa mbọ tebe amụ gị nsị, onye asi dika gị.
ma nigga speaking in tongues

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The ITF Big Bang And Tinubu’s Tall Order - Haruna Haru Spice / 2011: Plot To Replace Jonathan With Sambo Thickens / Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.