Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) (45375 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nyne: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mjshexy:
Lol...are you sure you aren't high on something? None of those housemates will stand Baye. She has won it already except you just don't want to face reality for now cheesy

We shall see
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyne:

One on one Baye can’t stand Kunle via votes
what is this one saying, who is adekunle,

Please rest. With this vague argument.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by ajimo54(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
1 Ilebaye
2 Ceec
3 Mercy
4 Adekunle
5 Cross
6 Pere

Who do you think is winning the show on Sunday 1st October 2023?

Mercy wins! Others follow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nyne: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bunkbars:
what is this one saying, who is adekunle,

Please rest. With this vague argument.

We shall see
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Tzar(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rubbish show!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by NaijaCover(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
CEEC Don win the money na
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by rashfat(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye

I am not a fan of BBN, but the first time I came across her name something in me said she was going to win it. Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by AK481(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
It's pere for me .

He is obidient .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by porthouse7(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wizpa:
If Mercy wins, I will start making plans on relocating to another country! Because that will be the worst nightmare ever in this country
if she win na fraud, I noticed recent media rallying for her

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
I am amazed that in the midst of galloping inflation and economic crisis, Nigerians are still watching Big Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Ewedegubbler: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wizpa:
If Mercy wins, I will start making plans on relocating to another country! Because that will be the worst nightmare ever in this country

Worse than me?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyne:

We shall see
Guy let's bet funds o,

Stop playing, bro.

That girl has the support of majority. Stop this play.

I don't even like the fact the winner is predictable.

The episode mercy won, she was just lucky, because tacha would have won, if not for the fast one mercy played on tacha, that made tacha reacted and got herself dismissed.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Alexiiydon: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Many of y’all are dumb na PERE go win am

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by VinnyBaba: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye MUST Win this show. angry

That Girl's YANCH and BREASTS are so PORTABLE and Looks so SOFT embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Foodhub2023: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyne:

One on one Baye can’t stand Kunle via votes
Who b this? U need heavy slap we talking about big threat u calling Kunle🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Originality007: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ishilove:
I am amazed that in the midst of galloping inflation and economic crisis, Nigerians are still watching Big Brother.

so dey should kill demself abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by VinnyBaba: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ishilove:

Not necessarily Watching.🤨

Who has Time to Sit in Front of TV, Watching big brother?

Many Pple like me Follow Updates on Blogs and Nairaland. 🤨🙂

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Originality007: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tzar:
Rubbish show!
I love the show

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Mjshexy(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyne:

We shall see
I hope to hear from you next week Sunday sir
Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by IamMobisola(f): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bunkbars:
Ilebaye is definitely winning.

Venita, is a mumu. British accent but lacks common sense.

Ilebaye isolated herself, as someone who was being intimidated, and started playing those africa magic igbo songs of who is being intimidated.

I laughed my ass out, when i watched this on social media.

Very smart lady.
No she’s not smart. She’s only playing the pity card games that gullible Nigerians are known for falling for. Reality tv shows don’t work like that. It should be a game for intelligent and smart people.

If we ask you people who Stan her 5 reasons why she’s a better contender than the rest of the housemates, y’all don’t have anything to say asides the same words you repeat “she’s being bullied/intimated because she’s the smallest”

That’s why it’s only the Nigeria reality show(bbn) that’s always very toxic year in year out.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Not necessarily Watching.🤨

Who has Time to Sit in Front of TV, Watching big brother?

Many Pple like me Follow Updates on Blogs and Nairaland. 🤨🙂
Even update sef, I no dey follow. Too much wahala in the country

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by henryadex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
What is this program trying to promote i still don't understand the Sense in it

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by VinnyBaba: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
AK481:
It's pere for me .

He is obidient .

Lolss,😊

There was a Tweet where an APC Guy begged him Money.
As soon he saw the APC logo on the Guy's handle,
Na Once Baba shouted @the Guy to Goan meet Tinubu. 🙂😄😄

The Guy is Brutal and No-Nonsense! 🙂

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by SpatialKing(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ceec

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by VinnyBaba: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ishilove:

Even update sef, I no dey follow. Too much wahala in the country

If you follow Sunday Evictions on Nairaland or The Official Thread,
you can @least know some Things happening there.🤔🙂

Dat's the Only way I know about BBNAIJA trends.🙂

Just like Football fans that Sit @home to watch only Highlights on their Phones
And Start Arguing with those that Watched the Full Match. 😏😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
If not for the way most people think so myopically in Nigeria.
Someone like Adekunle ought to win this show.
But unfortunately, Most Nigerians have chosen the girl who went in just to cry and and get pitied vote.
Na so Una dey take vote wrong leaders.... Rubbish!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by udemzyudex(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Planned game.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by famology(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Underrate Mercy at your peril. She has a very strong fan base.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) by VinnyBaba: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
BobbieZion:

MannaBBBgrills.
You spent 8 years defending Buhari.

Don't you think you need the prayer more.......

Thanks for Calling him out.👍

Such a M0R0NIC element.

Trying to sound SELF-RIGHTEOUS. 😏

What can be WORSE than supporting/Defending the Legendary failure, BUHARI, for 8Years?😕😒

Even Tinubu and most APC faithfuls have denounced Bubu!😒

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Performing On Stage At Ilaje Got Talent Show In Ondo (Throwback) / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread / PHOTOS: Female Celebrities At 2018 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.