Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ilebaye Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ilebaye Biography (532 Views)

The Unbelievable Rise Of ILEBAYE Biography; From Grass To Grace / BBNaija's Khalid And Ilebaye Receive Gifts From Their Fans (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Ilebaye Exposes Her Underwear (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ilebaye Biography by Marygraham: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye Precious Odiniya (born 2001) is a renowned Nigerian model, TV star, and successful entrepreneur, widely recognized by her famous moniker “Ilebaye.” She rose to fame through her remarkable participation in the TV reality show Big Brother Naija during its seventh season in 2022, where she captivated audiences alongside several other talented individuals.
https://www.timztell.com/biography/personality/tv-personality/ilebaye-bbnaija-biography-age-career-parent-boyfriend-instagram-net-worth-bbnaija-pictures/

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Expresses Desire To Beat Kizz Daniel’s Bouncer - “to Beat This Guy Dey H / The Nigerian Tribe That Wear Leaves, Live On Trees And Caves And Still Kill Twin / If My Kids Ask Who Helped Me, I Would Mention Olamide Before My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.