Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Do I Do This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Do This? (186 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Do This? by JAPAHTML: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sorry if this Post is in the wrong section modes can help move it to a the right section, there's this my nairaland account that my sister helped to create with her email address now she lost her phone and there's no way I could access the account anymore. This is the account Ugwueke11 please modes should help even the phone number attached to it is mine
Does it mean that this account will forever be on nairaland?
Re: How Do I Do This? by Yohans(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
If you know her email login details you can retrieve your account. What about your password?
Re: How Do I Do This? by JAPAHTML: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Yohans:
If you know her email login details you can retrieve your account. What about your password?
Thats exactly where the problem lies, whenever i want to loging i always input my password and username but some days now, it hv been been showing wrong username or password i think the account is gone
Re: How Do I Do This? by Yohans(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Thats exactly where the problem lies, whenever i want to loging i always input my password and username but some days now, it hv been been showing wrong username or password i think the account is gone
It's not gone just click on reset password, a link will be sent to your sister's email so you can retrieve your account.
Re: How Do I Do This? by JAPAHTML: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yohans:

It's not gone just click on reset password, a link will be sent to your sister's email so you can retrieve your account.
Email password she dont know, phone wast lost last week no way to retrieve it

(1) (Reply)

Your Good And His Glory. / Breaking News: Ondo Assembly Impeaches Speaker, Deputy / The Adventure Zone Book Free | Best Books 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.