Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Africa Has No Recorded History - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Africa Has No Recorded History (89 Views)

Together We Recorded History In Kaduna Nuj, I Remain In Charge - Farida / Africa Has Many Greedy Leaders, #FACT / 10 Things Africa Has Given The World (coffee And Jollof On The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Africa Has No Recorded History by Cute9gerian: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2023
The reason Africa has little to no recorded history is because most of her history were erased and works stolen after she was conquered by the Europeans and Arabs.

Take places like the Benin people of Nigeria for instance which had the greatest wall ever built in known history till this day. They even had street lights 300 years before the Europeans could even think of one and her vast majority of her artifacts which were stolen and currently displayed in the British museums today.

Africans progression was only halted due to countless invasions by the Europeans and Arabs alike.
Things like slavery, colonization especially played a major role in erasing Africans history.

Re: Why Africa Has No Recorded History by Puremind1225: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2023
I disagree with you
Re: Why Africa Has No Recorded History by hahn(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Puremind1225:
I disagree with you

Because...?

(1) (Reply)

The Top Mistakes To Avoid When Moving A Piano / Expert Tips For Car Windshield Repair: Say Goodbye To Chips And Cracks! / Breaking News: Atiku Tells US Court To Reject Tinubu's Objections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.