Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree (2105 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Al-hikmah University Top-up (degree & Hnd Conversion) Admission Form 2019 / NOUN MSc & PGD Information Technology Past Questions and Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
saheed2002:

What of a degree bachelor that cannot practice his/her profession? 

It doesn't Matter, the bottom line is to have Bachelor's Degree so that you can properly fit into formal system in Nigeria and across the world.

Even if you are self-employed you keep your Degree certificate in a box somewhere wink wink wink

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/remove-hndbsc-dichotomy-or-scrap-hnd-programmes-nbte-boss-tells-fg/qgnsst8
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by wonder233: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Oga go and get a degree, all this venting ain't necessary.
ihatebuhari:
lol okay sir. I hope your life is better than all HND graduate.

I guess your former president buhari had a first class degree in law from the University of kastina.

I understand your point but this should be directed to the federal government to scrap Polytechnics and make them offer B.Tech just like what the UK did in the 80s

You shouldn't laugh the people obtaining ND or HND results i guess life happened to them.

I lived here in LA for over 8 years, i didn't even attend any tertiary institution in Nigeria but now I've a degree here in Cali

I must tell you Nigeria and Africa is a shithole compared to los Angeles but i would never laugh the people i can only insult the politicians do you know why because after their tenure they run to the western world. So be considerate when addressing HND graduates. Nigeria is already hard, you can push many to depression with your laugh.

I'm tired of this useless forum it's filled with tribal bigots and unintelligent kids like you. Some of us here just want to laugh and have nostalgia about our birth country so be reasonable

1 Like

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by ihatebuhari(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
wonder233:
Oga go and get a degree, all this venting ain't necessary.
i think you should be the one that needs a better life not me.

You live in shithole lol
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Fahvvy:
I like this OP grin...

After some people had called him all sort of names, he was able to convince them otherwise grin...

OP, please demand an apology from those people angry...

Justice for OP💪

But on a serious note sha ..
There's so much truth to what the OP is saying undecided...

They don't know that I'm very grounded with the way things work in Nigeria grin grin grin

Things have changed unlike back in the days.

I don't see any reason why anyone should even go to a Polytechnic in Nigeria now, we have a lot of Private and Public Universities everywhere now With a minimum of 180 Jamb points you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
ihatebuhari:
i think you should be the one that needs a better life not me.

You live in shithole lol

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
visaclick:
The op is right. Think of polytechnic as a back yard way of saying “hey you, the uni rejected u right, well come we can get you something equally as better but promise us you won’t tell anyone you got it from us”😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

True talk
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
erad:
Ignorance is a disease.
Especially to people who ought to know better.

grin grin grin
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lol.
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by doghorp(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Getting a degree matter even where I am currently working as Technician when you see the Salary of HND Graduate and Degree Graduate, you will know why you need a Degree I already have OND Mechanical Engineering, HND Mechanical Engineering Bsc Physics but currently doing NBTE Top up Degree Mechanical Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2023
doghorp:
Getting a degree matter even where I am currently working as Technician when you see the Salary of HND Graduate and Degree Graduate, you will know why you need a Degree I already have OND Mechanical Engineering, HND Mechanical Engineering Bsc Physics but currently doing NBTE Top up Degree Mechanical Engineering.

Nice one, you have faced the reality!!!
There's no point living in denial, I don't know why Nigerian Universities don't want to introduce this Top Up program, now the Indian Universities are cashing out with it.

Even the NUC has so much disdain for HND Graduates angry angry angry
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by PinkNature: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2023
doghorp:

Why did you go for Bsc physics when you could have gone for the mech engr top up initially?
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by Ruggedfighter: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2023
U
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by doghorp(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2023
PinkNature:

Why did you go for Bsc physics when you could have gone for the mech engr top up initially?

Thats my only option that sue my job( Working and Learning) and the cost is what i can afford. it is also close to my current career i would have done my masters in Applied Geophysics.

1 Like

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by doghorp(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Thats my only option that sue my job( Working and Learning) and the cost is what i can afford. it is also close to my current career i would have done my masters in Applied Geophysics.[/quote]
Or Msc Instruentation and control Engineering @ ACESPED UNN

1 Like

Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
doghorp:

Thats my only option that sue my job( Working and Learning) and the cost is what i can afford. it is also close to my current career i would have done my masters in Applied Geophysics.

Spot on
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by cmoney22222: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Op. Pls suggest sch that does this conversation/top up pls.

Thanks

babakb:

Spot on
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by babakb: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2023
cmoney22222:
Op. Pls suggest sch that does this conversation/top up pls.

Thanks

Most of the schools that do it are in South West, like Southwestern University of Nigeria, Bells University of Technology etc
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by parkervero(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
doghorp:
Getting a degree matter even where I am currently working as Technician when you see the Salary of HND Graduate and Degree Graduate, you will know why you need a Degree I already have OND Mechanical Engineering, HND Mechanical Engineering Bsc Physics but currently doing NBTE Top up Degree Mechanical Engineering .

How much is the fees since it's a foreign university that's running the programme?
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by parkervero(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
babakb:

Most of the schools that do it are in South West, like Southwestern University of Nigeria, Bells University of Technology etc
I was considering The Bells but i saw 800k for the fees I run comot
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by cmoney22222: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Omo ehh
parkervero:

I was considering The Bells but i saw 800k for the fees I run comot
Re: ND No Degree: HND Has No Degree: PGD Please Get A Degree by parkervero(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
cmoney22222:
Omo ehh

Na nbte I wan try now. If it's btw 200 - 300k I go opt in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Full Meaning Of “e.g” And “i.e.”? / Unaab Post Ume Date / Unilorin Admission List Is Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.