Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online (1381 Views)

We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps / The Fate Of An Agbadorian / Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by Maria96: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2023
No shame. What happened to student loans Tinubu promised.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by wittywriter: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Mindboggling...

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by Jashub: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Some people are just shameless. Just imagine ...he was supporting and spewing rubbish all in the name of supporting an evil drug lord's cause , but in the end, begging for fees . Anyway I'm not surprised, after all, it's a yoruba thing to be stupid for the wrong reasons.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2023
If only i can just stop hearing students loan students loan

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by PeterObi4LP: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2023
God bless the Igbo man who came to his rescue.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by IduNaOba: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2023
That igbo man Sha....
Make I no talk out anger.

Igbo amaka

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by ojun50(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Go collect loan for loan app, na there una students loan dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by BossGerald: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2023
IduNaOba:
That igbo man Sha....
Make I no talk out anger.

Igbo amaka

Nna sometimes we just talk and talk online

But in reality our heart soft

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by Nightwolf1: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2023
That Igbo man wey give this useless idiot money to start off his education, na God go punish you to the moon and back.👿

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by christejames(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2023
That Igbo man that sent him money eh! 😡

Make I just keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by MadamExcellency: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2023
The poor clannish voters went for Ahmed Bola Tinubu while the rich and middle class in Abuja, Lagos, Portharcourt, Benin etc voted for Peter Obi.

Allow the poor to breathe in Nigeria is a misplaced slogan. They poor should be suffocated the more until they understand what the common enemy looks like. Nepotism, tribalism, regionalism, religion and corruption in government suffocate the poor more than anything else.

Hunger and human needs don't know your religion or nationality.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by Againstallodds: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2023
The problem of Nigeria is actually the very poor people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by obiekunie01: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2023
If only we ndi igbo can learn to develop wicked souls like them.

Thats how one of my neigbor tht is always wearing asiwaju cap all over the place during the campaigns and insulting obi claiming that its the turn of yourbas - fast forward last week he came that i should assist him with some cash to sort his kids fees that things are slightly locked up for him presently. i wished i could muster the mind to tell him i dont have! i gave him only 20k knowing that if i give him what he asked for he will never pay me back! He looked at the20k as if am owing him and grumbled a thank you and left. It was his wife that later met my wife and thanked her profusely. idiot agbado man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by ubest1(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2023
I blame the guy that wasted his 30k on the useless bigot allow everybody to suffer well-well, those that will dropout should be drop, we most learn in a hard ways to grow

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Honestly, the foolish person here is the unwise good Samaritan.

See Tinubu bad governance is affecting everyone irrespective of their ethnicity negativity.

But in the case of Yoruba people, their own is far better. Even if bad governance make things difficult for them they will take solace in the fact that their tribesman is the number one citizen of the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by emmanuelbrown26: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Jashub:
Some people are just shameless. Just imagine ...he was supporting and spewing rubbish all in the name of supporting an evil drug lord's cause , but in the end, begging for fees . Anyway I'm not surprised, after all, it's a yoruba thing to be stupid for the wrong reasons.
Most of them are plain stupid for no reason, we keep saying it that most Agbadorians are hungry bastards, I know them both online and offline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by emmanuelbrown26: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Nightwolf1:
That Igbo man wey give this useless idiot money to start off his education, na God go punish you to the moon and back.👿
Iseeeeeee, Yorubas can't be insulting and hating us and still want our favour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Againstallodds:
The problem of Nigeria is actually the very poor people
Poor Nigerians are very very dangerous to d society, they are so envious and full of jealous. Look at that poor Agbado bastard where it landed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2023
obiekunie01:

Thats how one of my neigbor tht is always wearing asiwaju cap all over the place during the campaigns and insulting obi claiming that its the turn of yourbas - fast forward last week he came that i should assist him with some cash to sort his kids fees that things are slightly locked up for him presently. i wished i could muster the mind to tell him i dont have! i gave him only 20k knowing that if i give him what he asked for he will never pay me back! He looked at the20k as if am owing him and grumbled a thank you and left. It was his wife that later met my wife and thanked her profusely. idiot agbado man.
U follow dey give dem moral na, how u self go give that kind giveaway to an idiotic Agbado. I'm a very heartless entity right now. After threat and fight against my people u still want me to give u money, it can't work man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2023
ubest1:
I blame the guy that wasted his 30k on the useless bigot allow everybody to suffer well-well, those that will dropout should be drop, we most learn in a hard ways to grow
I concur wit u, that poor bastard does not deserve to breath at all. He deserves hunger and

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by BrodaBenad: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2023
cool

Ayam a ploud Igbo boyii grin flom Anambala cool
Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by obiekunie01: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U follow dey give dem moral na, how u self go give that kind giveaway to an idiotic Agbado. I'm a very heartless entity right now. After threat and fight against my people u still want me to give u money, it can't work man

brotherly! sometimes you cant stop yourself from giving them!

Especially when they come with their pathetic puppy face!

the idiot asked me to borrow him 200k and i told him i don't have such money to borrow any one but let him have 20k and go source elsewhere to complete it.

You need to see the hidden smirk on his face. and the grumbled thank you.

If only you see how the goat was jubilating whn his asiwaju was declared winner - funny thing is, in the whole of the neighborhood, he is the only person openly supporting the drug lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by SmartPolician: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You are cussing for the money you never gave him. That's why people like you don't make progress in life.
Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by UnfairLife7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
MT
Helinues
Fearyourcreator

Where is the students loan your president said will commence September?

MT promised he'd take the lead to condemn Tinubu and his government if he failed to deliver. We are watching o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by IamAtikulate: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Oga forget all these things.

Hunger dey and seeing people suffer is not an Igbo thing. Despite what these guys did to us in Lagos we are still helping them as little as we can.

The truth is a typical Yoruba man trust an Igbo man to come through for him before his own brother.

The funniest thing is these guys admire Igbos on low-key on a steady.

Those who live in Lagos no this. So God will not punish us for helping out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by IamAtikulate: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
obiekunie01:

Don't stop helping them. That is why Igbos are very successful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by SpatialKing(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Election will come they will still insult you and your region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by Fearyourcreator: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
UnfairLife7:
MT
Helinues
Fearyourcreator

Where is the students loan your president said will commence September?

MT promised he'd take the lead to condemn Tinubu and his government if he failed to deliver. We are watching o grin
You are not qualified, so don't stress
Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by emmanuelbrown26: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
obiekunie01:

brotherly! sometimes you cant stop yourself from giving them!

Especially when they come with their pathetic puppy face!

the idiot asked me to borrow him 200k and i told him i don't have such money to borrow any one but let him have 20k and go source elsewhere to complete it.

You need to see the hidden smirk on his face. and the grumbled thank you.

If only you see how the goat was jubilating whn his asiwaju was declared winner - funny thing is, in the whole of the neighborhood, he is the only person openly supporting the drug lord.
I understand d spirit of mankind in u but after d general elections, I decided to be more mean and harsh towards those that I used to give small change and those that I do lend more. After what they did to igbos in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by obiekunie01: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I understand d spirit of mankind in u but after d general elections, I decided to be more mean and harsh towards those that I used to give small change and those that I do lend more. After what they did to igbos in Lagos.

cool
Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by tungamaje: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
God bless the Igbo man who came to his rescue.
You never see anything bros. Igbos are very good and charitable people, forget all those mudslinging against them by some envious people. Any good course, they must get involved

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Student Loans??? Agbadorian Caught Begging For School Fees Online by gammarays(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Don't stop helping them. That is why Igbos are very successful.
That's why Igbos are progressing despite the bad economy.

Igbos are the only free minded people remaining in Nigeria. The only people who can live anywhere without issues.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian National Apprehended In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Can Obj Complete His Political Hat-trick???? / Court Order Suspending Constitution Review Blocked By Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.