Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

#900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location (16520 Views)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by BossGerald: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Just take it easy ... you are too frustrated... easy ...
No human is my Messiah ... and I can support anyone just like you... so if you are not in Anambra currently you should have moved when Obi made it look like Dubai already ... you shouldn't be feeling the effect too much ...

So where do you think I dey??

You think Nigeria starts and ends in lagos?? Abi you think everyone also abandoned their state to lagos like you did??

Go see the pictures of onitsha on front page, he didn't even cover much sef

Stop supporting and defending failures

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Fearyourcreator: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

So where do you think I dey??

You think Nigeria starts and ends in lagos?? Abi you think everyone also abandoned their state to lagos like you did??
I stayed Lagos for decades... currently in my state but still very close to Lagos .. 10mins drives...
Since you are in Dubai (Obi built) chairman enjoy go
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by BossGerald: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I stayed Lagos for decades... currently in my state but still very close to Lagos .. 10mins drives...
Since you are in Dubai (Obi built) chairman enjoy go

Close to lagos?? Is that where they looted bags of rice few days ago.?

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You are exposing your ignorance

Will you shut up there!!!
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Fearyourcreator: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Close to lagos?? Is that where they looted bags of rice few days ago.?
Smiles...
Never heard about
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by ahnie: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:

Will you shut up there!!!
E pain am. Kikikikikikikiki!
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Airboom: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Nigeria gets harder everyday
No where to hide hardship must touch everyone
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by DyshApp: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
It's 5500 for 6kg in lekki,lagos

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by SirLakes: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Let us keep Ronuing so that the price of the gas can favour me/you and my/your family cool
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by ManAustin(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Of what use is talking when it will not change anything. Have you forget year 2020 toll gate massacre, what did our talking do? The ongoing peaceful protest of Mohbad now, some persons were shot. My brother na make God make our own better, so that we can look after ourselves, family and loved ones o, simple.

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by King125007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
I swear, the silence is deafening
If na mobad case wey nor add to economy you see them jumping upanda on it
BossGerald:

And everybody is keeping quiet like nothing is happening, even the media.

It wasn't like this during Jonathan's govt but Apc and their media propaganda nearly set this country on fire

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by landiqa(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by dacool1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
CrazyMan:
At this point I believe it's safe to say that the black man cannot effectively manage leadership.

No sub Saharan African nation is progressing. From Nigeria, to Niger, to Congo, Mali, Liberia, Gabon, Burundi... etc, it's the same story. Abject poverty and insane Corruption from their leaders.

Donald Trump was right after all. Africa needs to be recolonized a second time. We obviously cannot progress with this crop of fantastically corrupt leaders, and blind tribalistic followers.

Do you think it's their fault

Go read the book A HISTORY OF CENTRAL BANKING AND THE ENSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by saheed2002: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=BossGerald post=126004729]Location= ogbaru(Anambra state)

1kg cooking gas=#900

What is the reason to this increase? do we still have any government at all? When exactly are we going to see any positive developments from this administration??

Why is no one talking about the price increase? Are we all sleeping? How do people living on minimum wage 30k survive with this inflation here and there

Something must be done [/quoteq
]
SERIOUSLY, SOMETHING MUST BE DONE BECAUSE , IT IS ONE OF THE ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES THAT SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE. KEROSINE IS ALSO SKYROCKETED AND IT'S GETT UNBEARABLE FOR EVERYONE.
AS FOR MY AREA, (ie Ibadan), the prices vary like 1KG[color=#990000][/color] IS SOLD for #950[b][/b], in other location, the particular 1KG goes for #1,000 depending the location.

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by fashrola(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Where are they now? All of them?

Yarimo FreeStuffsNG duro4chang helinues

This one is a dead man walking…. All he knows is to wake up every morning with his smelling mouth and hungry

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Xpress24(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:
Location= ogbaru(Anambra state)

1kg cooking gas=#900

What is the reason to this increase? do we still have any government at all? When exactly are we going to see any positive developments from this administration??

Why is no one talking about the price increase? Are we all sleeping? How do people living on minimum wage 30k survive with this inflation here and there

Something must be done
950 lagos
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by SAMighty(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
AA Rano filling station in Sagamu is #790 per kg....
But the Gas dealers in the street are selling in #950 per kg...
It now depend on your choice.....
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Treadway: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
kelvinovie:

It is honest to say we missed PDP or President Jonathan. If truth be told and based on all known economic statistics, not propaganda.
simple as ABC. If we could turn back the hands of time, na to go back to 2015 so this disaster would be averted. So sad that the pdp, party of rogues and directionless directionlessness as Obahiagbon put it then, is evidently now 2000 times better than the APC can ever be. Even the corruption, PDP dey learn where APC dey. So sad

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by possibilita(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
1k per kg in Edo North, I still dey queue like this for gas
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Lordsonn: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
I bought 840 per kg in Alfdin gas, Kano State
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Bimpe29: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
The last time I checked it's 850 per Kg at Idu, Abuja.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Frankbaro(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Batidiots used the declining gas price then to justify fuel ⛽ subsidy removal
Now all all the Batstards are quite on the increasing gas price, meanwhile they're suffering more. Anyway most of them can't even afford it at the moment.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by duro4chang(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
fashrola:

This one is a dead man walking…. All he knows is to wake up every morning with his smelling mouth and hungry
Hunger will teach you a lesson boy. Lazy drone. Obi will never be president
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
MrBONE2:
I stopped using cooking gas because am still getting free firewood and kerosene from Ex-Gov Ipeazu grin

You are a lucky man. Abeg, where can i get my own free firewood and Kerozine?
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by tungamaje: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Promismike:
angry
It is 100 naira in Yoruba and housa land And 900 in Igbo land.

Everyone who supported a fraud and helped rigged the last presidential election because the candidates are his or her brother and is of his or her faith is buying it at 100 naira.

We that wanted a better Nigeria that rejected a satanic party and it's candidates na only us day buy am 900 naira.

Emagine if obi won and if it was an Igbo man that was the president during the time of Buhari and now. You could have imagined the number of protests and strikes and tribal denigrating that would have taken place.

Una see this tribalism and hatred. Na in go divide us in the end like yogoslovia.

That's exactly why even though an Igbo I don't want Obi to be president. You could have imagined how the Yoruba press would have singled out the Igbo tribe and accused us of being the enemies of the country who decided to impose hardship on Nigerians because we are business people who would definitely survive it. They would remind us how Azikiwe and Ironsi planned to subjugate Nigerians if not for the eagle eyes of Awolowo who intimated Tafawa Balewa to join forces to clip their wings. Now they want to use Obi to perfect the plan and that's why his first policy as president was removing subsidy in other to inflict economic woes. They would tell people how non of the former presidents tried it because they were patriotic. They would then brainwash other tribes to declare war on whoever is Igbo. God, I thank you. Obi, in the interest of your tribesmen, please forget about this presidency of a thing

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Iamanoited: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
N920 per kg.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by mfm04622: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

So what exactly do you gain as a citizen of a gas rich country?

What are you expected to gain?

Do the gas jump from the ground into cylinders? The investors that put in their money should not recover their investments?
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Treasure17(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Think9ja:

So they should keep on complaining and condemning him no matter the good policy? Oga, if he performs well we'll eulogize him, if he doesn't we'll lambast him.
Purge yourself from bitter politics

Tinubu is here for 8yrs
Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC: Interview On Return To Nigeria, Dauda Lawal is fake - Dieziani / Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano / 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.